Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

You honestly think those stats for Uganda are accurate? Lmao
That is your take away? I said nothing about Uganda. I said the US. You said compared to whom? I provided a comparison list. If you think the US’ stats are accurate, then my original post is accurate. But sure, let’s worry about Uganda.

Trump could give a 90 minute speech consisting of nothing but farts and queefs and half his enraptured audience would be dying of laughter and back patting each other with “This election’s in the bag ! How could anyone NOT vote for President Trump ?!!”
The other half would have patriotic tears in their eyes, one hand on heart and the other in their pocket, fingering a Russian flag pin.

Chodes. All of them.

That is your take away? I said nothing about Uganda. I said the US. You said compared to whom? I provided a comparison list. If you think the US’ stats are accurate, then my original post is accurate. But sure, let’s worry about Uganda.

Because the table you cited has obviously innaccurare stats on it.

Trump and his new Republicans should just ditch the old stupid MAGA routine and come out with a new 2024 Election tag line.

“Immigrants, Dey tuk yer yerbs !”

Trump lost big in DC so he goes off on a rant. But lame stream media refuses to talk about it. Yet lame media will devote two days over Biden ice cream cone.

Trump lost big in DC so he goes off on a rant. But lame stream media refuses to talk about it. Yet lame media will devote two days over Biden ice cream cone.
It's completely insignificant. Wow, he didn't run the table. It's a non-story.

LOL @ thinking the media doesn't cover Trump enough and takes it easy on him, but are so incredibly rough on old Joe.

Do you ever think before you post?

I’m absolutely certain the answer is no. Yes DC, the bastion of Republican representatives. So you count this as a win? How bout you start another retarded thread you are proven wrong by reply 1.

Do you ever think before you post?

I’m absolutely certain the answer is no. Yes DC, the bastion of Republican representatives. So you count this as a win? How bout you start another retarded thread you are proven wrong by reply 1.
EEEEEeeeeeeheeeeheeeeeeheeeeee certainly someone didn't think before posting :D

I dunno 'bout y'all but I sure do count this as a win. <45>

it appears as if joe biden won against obama in one of the elections.

More fake news like the bloodbath.

He went on to compare states like CA, NY, and other democrat stro by holds between what Obama got vs what Biden got. And then in swing states.

Basically saying Obama way out performed Biden in democrat states, but Biden somehow very much out performed Obama in swing states.

Which is a valid point

Actually very glad he bumped the thread with the second, of what will be likely, many hoaxes about trumps words, as democrats get more desperate.

The indictments falling about late giving his momentum, and he is killing at these rallies. I encourage anyone to chime in to the onion rally from the weekend at any time and listen for just a couple minutes.

What a hero.

Trump doing 2 rallies today. First one in Grand Rapids, MI, focusing on the border.

Then in Green Bay, WI at 6pm est. Wonder if he will break the gag order and be taken off to jail!

Back