Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

It's almost like none of these people have ever purchased a home/property and dealt with property taxes. Here in Pittsburgh, if you look at the tax records for the majority of the houses they are based off assessments/sale prices of when they were last sold. So a lot of people are paying taxes on their home based off values 15+ years ago. That doesn't mean they are committing fraud, nor does it mean they are committing fraud when they go to sell it for 2-3 times what it was last assessed at.

Right, but isn't the assessor valuation on Stewart’s former penthouse the exact same citation method and metric James used to value Trump’s private and personal properties? Or did James ask for a new assessor valuation?

And wouldn't a bank hire it's own appraiser for such a large loan?

oh god now we've got a bunch more chud muppets regurgitating the same nonsense talking point that skippy mcgee found off of tim pools twitter account.

its almost as if lying to the banks about a property to take out a loan and selling your house are the same thing.

has this soy boy beta male done any good basement floor pissing lately?

maxresdefault.jpg

one time i sold a mountain bike bike for a little over what i paid for it many years before, and it probably wasn't worth as much as i got for it but the guy really wanted it and i really had no desire to sell it at the time but he made me an offer worth my while so i sold it to him.

some may call that capitalism at work. but to a bunch of chuds on a karate forum who tune into tucker carlson and have to be told what to think, that was straight up fraud. i'm expecting a knock on my door and my court papers to be served any day now. just not today.

Right, but isn't the assessor valuation on Stewart’s former penthouse the exact same citation method and metric James used to value Trump’s private and personal properties? Or did James ask for a new assessor valuation?

I've honestly haven't read all the details of Trumps case versus this Stewart crap. I thought the main difference is Stewart sold a penthouse for a lot more than it's valuation versus Trump who secured loans using fraudulent assessments of his properties.

I've honestly haven't read all the details of Trumps case versus this Stewart crap. I thought the main difference is Stewart sold a penthouse for a lot more than it's valuation versus Trump who secured loans using fraudulent assessments of his properties.
That's it in a nutshell. Like me, when he bought his apartment I bet he paid more than the assessed value too, And no doubt when we sell we'll get a lot more for it than the assessed value for our house too. It's just all cope all the time with this lot lately.

Last edited:
The banks in both cases used their own appraisals.

Will the New York AG go after Jon Stewart?

"Stewart also contended that failing to declare a higher market value on a property, while paying taxes based on a lower assessed value, constitutes fraudulent behavior.

“The attorney general of New York knew that Trump’s property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties,” Stewart added. “It was all part of a very specific real estate practice known as lying.”

In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."

There's a reason Kathy Hochul desperately came out and said New York isn't planning on going after property investors...

Everyone does it... But James elected to go after Trump for political reasons... Which is election interference.

But, whatever... You TDS fucks keep your circle jerk going. The rest of the country knows what's really going on.

Stewart selling an apartment above an appraised value is nowhere even close to Trump securing loans based on his own overinflated property values.

I mean, Jesus Christ, are you really this dense?

I would think you have to be trolling if it weren't for the little commentary you included at the end. I get it though, Trump is a perpetual victim, it's never his fault and he has a stellar business record to prove it.

Social media is rotting your brain if you never even stopped to consider how stupid it would be to conflate Stewart selling a property above appraised value with Trump overvaluing property for purposes of loan procurement. This is probably one of the single most pathetic attempts to deflect I've ever seen.

Regarding the last sentence, that would depend upon whether the Trump lackeys who prepared the documents had a fiduciary responsibility to report accurately. That reassurance might be enough for some people, particularly if you give them a little taste, for example.

You may wish to clarify what is supposed to be significant about the first part. I don't get it.

The banks in both cases used their own appraisals.

Stewart, like everyone else including Trump, can sell a property for whatever they damn well please.

Trump however, broke the law by overvaluing his properties as statement of fact to the bank, by a huge amount, to secure loans from financial institutions that base interest rates on his ability to pay.

Why don't you try forging a Profit and Loss statement saying you make $50 million in net income, take it down to the bank and try and obtain a loan with it? You'd go to jail, unlike Trump who walks free and simply had to pay a fine.

Good lord, you guys got to be trolling with this -

The first one or the second one?
Both, if you know how to find them. It would be fun to watch Trump try. Book it Dana.

It would be funny if they fucked up and made a Catholic Bible. Anyone heard what version Orange Peephole T. is using?

Last edited:
Stewart, like everyone else including Trump, can sell a property for whatever they damn well please.

Trump however, broke the law by overvaluing his properties as statement of fact to the bank, by a huge amount, to secure loans from financial institutions that base interest rates on his ability to pay.
everything you said is completely wrong.

You may wish to clarify what is supposed to be significant about the first part. I don't get it.

Not that I really care one way or the other. I was just asking about how it seemed folks were blasting Trump's valuation and giving Stewart a pass when I was under the impression the basis for the charges against Trump used the same valuation method from a NY assessor.

Back