Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

I'm hoping Trump's allowed to run and wins just so I can watch people's heads explode.

images

Love it.

It's weakass, but honestly if either of us got a loan using fake financial statements we would be in jail; not paying a fine.
Who's gone to jail for getting a loan and paying it back? The governor came out and told other real estate developers and investors not to worry or flee the state because the rules only apply to Trump.

"Its the Democrats fault Trump can't get a loan"

<45>

well he's got the gofundme thing going, so that he can grift the maga trash for all that they are worth.

in the last 5 days it's raked in a whopping $19,397. a small fraction of the $90K interest that accrues on his new york fraud judgement per day. impressive! get your money in sucker. the super rich guy who always brags about how rich he is needs some more of your money!

Did the others use donations to pay their legal bills?
Fanny WIllis used hers to stuff cash in her mattress for vacations with a male prostitute, damn near all of them hire family members to start an "ad buying company" to skim out a commission from campaign funds. Bernie Sanders' stepdaughter got a few million bucks out of his campaign money.

I predict this thread will consist of a bunch of people who have never had $450 to their name mocking Trump for not having $450 million in liquid assets.

Maybe it would be comparable if they went on national TV and bragged about their hundreds of dollars.

Those boots must taste delicious. Do they taste like his gold toilets?

It's weakass, but honestly if either of us got a loan using fake financial statements we would be in jail; not paying a fine.

Who's gone to jail for getting a loan and paying it back?

here's an idea dumbass. how about you go meet with the banks and tell them you need to take out a loan to buy property and then lie to the banks about the dimensions and value of the property just to try to get a bigger loan, and then you make sure to report back to us to let us know how it goes!

i don't think they'll be as hesistant to serve you your papers and even file a criminal complaint after they realise you've just defrauded them to obtain a loan that you would otherwise not have been entitled to.

I think it's funny how the POTUS regrets calling non citizen murderer 'illegal' while it's perfectly fine to refer to a former POTUS as Hitler.

Not haha funny, just oddly hypocritical and amorphic.

Words can be used in many ways I guess.

A pedophile is now a 'minor attracted adult', illegal aliens are now 'newcomers.'

Waiting for rape to be redefined as 'non consensual sex' or something.

This all started btw when alcoholism became a 'disease'.

Everyone can be a victim now.

Last edited:
Did the others use donations to pay their legal bills?
I don't know, did they? Why the hell are you asking me, I have never once worked on a presidential campaign. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton used some of his money to play slap and tickle with Epsteins roster of exploited children based on the flight logs. I know that's not nearly as serious to liberals as taking a loan and paying it back in full though.

Fanny WIllis used hers to stuff cash in her mattress for vacations with a male prostitute, damn near all of them hire family members to start an "ad buying company" to skim out a commission from campaign funds. Bernie Sanders' stepdaughter got a few million bucks out of his campaign money.

What does that have to do with Diaper Don using campaign donations to pay legal fees?

Its not really that surprising. Trump already has a 92 million dollar bond to cover the defamation lawsuit appeal. While this one is much larger, Trump is also dealing with three separate criminal cases.

Amount here isnt whats scaring them away. Verdicts of the two upcoming major cases can be catastrophic to his empire which is based around branding.

here's an idea dumbass. how about you go meet with the banks and tell them you need to take out a loan to buy property and then lie to the banks about the dimensions and value of the property just to try to get a bigger loan, and then you make sure to report back to us to let us know how it goes!

i don't think they'll be as hesistant to serve you your papers and even file a criminal complaint after they realise you've just defrauded them to obtain a loan that you would otherwise not have received.
So it was the bank that filed the suit? Or did the bank agree with the amount, get paid back, make money, and say they happy with the deal and would do it again?

You get paid $12/hour for a part time job in Canada ffs. You obviously couldn't get a $500 loan because banks don't take your grocery cart of empty cans and bottles as collateral.

lol the fraudy orange rapist went to over 30 different firms looking to get a bond and they all told him to fuck off.

molestini cheetolini should ask the banks for a loan. maybe even try to inflate the value of the courts judgement just so that he can get a bigger loan.

Back