Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

So would I, if I gambled.

Seems to be an overlooked detail that the 3rd, 4th and 5th favourites are all Dems.

I haven't seen odds for a Trump vs Biden head to head, they all factor in potential Dem candidates besides Joe.
That really doesn't mean anything when they're all worse than 30-1. All it means is odd makers probably feel Joe is most likely to bow out of the 2, but it's an extreme long shot. Then again it's only March way too early to act like it's in the bag either way, lot of runway for things to change.

They realized that people like you are mindless nutter 🤡's, the U.S. Constitution is real, and the state / city are fooked if they let this happen.

I still hope he doesn't pay them a dime and let's them start their seizures. He's going to own NY if that happens. The lawsuit will be a slam dunk for the Orange Ogre, astronomical in $, and Federal.

ahh yes. captain 1-65 is just going to sue the pants off of everybody after the repo man starts driving off with his shit and his appeal gets kicked to the curb like all of the others that have come beforehand. so will he be going for the parking garage campaign bimbo, the OANN bimbo, the qanon conspiratard, the village drunkard, the personal injury lawyers, the divorce attorneys, the tobacco lawyers, or the swingset installer for this one?

and slam dunk appeal you say?

nwo-scotthall.gif

i don't know if you've even read the notice of appeal he filed, but i don't think you want to. basically he's contesting it on the grounds of having a biased judge. have fun with that.

and everybody knows that loser boy is the poster boy for winning appeals. he will win these appeals bigly because super duper ultra maga johnny and catturd told me so. and if there is one thing Mr. 1-65 is known for, it's winning on appeal. people come to me with tears of joy running down their faces and they tell me "Sir, how does President Trump just keep winning on all of these appeals?"

and everybody knows that the weaponized banks were running election interference, lawfare, and bankfare when donald trump came to the banks decades ago with a bunch of numbers and then asked them for a loan.

he's just such a victim. no president has ever been treated more unfairly than the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist who cheats on all of his wives, stolen from children with cancer, and has nearly a hundred felony charges stacked up against him. not even the presidents who got assassinated were treated so unfairly!

oh shit... we're talking about imaginary slam dunk lawsuits, not appeals.

well if there's one thing that donald trump is known for more than winning appeals, it's winning lawsuits against people who have the means and the money to fight back.

good luck with that skippy.

That really doesn't mean anything when they're all worse than 30-1. All it means is odd makers probably feel Joe is most likely to bow out of the 2, but it's an extreme long shot. Then again it's only March way too early to act like it's in the bag either way, lot of runway for things to change.

Last I looked one of them was 25-1 which is definitely a factor. They can't just ignore any money coming in on Harris, but it only factors against Joe

ahh yes. captain 1-65 is just going to sue the pants off of everybody after the repo man starts driving off with his shit and his appeal gets kicked to the curb like all of the others that have come beforehand. so will he be going for the parking garage campaign bimbo, the OANN bimbo, the qanon conspiratard, the village drunkard, the personal injury lawyers, the divorce attorneys, the tobacco lawyers, or the swingset installer for this one?

and slam dunk appeal you say?

nwo-scotthall.gif

i don't know if you've even read the notice of appeal he filed, but i don't think you want to. basically he's contesting it on the grounds of having a biased judge. have fun with that.

and everybody knows that loser boy is the poster boy for winning appeals. he will win these appeals bigly because super duper ultra maga johnny and catturd told me so. and if there is one thing Mr. 1-65 is known for, it's winning on appeal. people come to me with tears of joy running down their faces and they tell me "Sir, how does President Trump just keep winning on all of these appeals?"

and everybody knows that the weaponized banks were running election interference, lawfare, and bankfare when donald trump came to the banks decades ago with a bunch of numbers and then asked them for a loan.

he's just such a victim. no president has ever been treated more unfairly than the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist who cheats on all of his wives, stolen from children with cancer, and has nearly a hundred felony charges stacked up against him. not even the presidents who got assassinated were treated so unfairly!

<36>

Cope harder 🤡 and write another book of nonsense that no one on the sites reads.

george w bush republicans = you guys right now
George W Bush Republicans = 2024 Republicans. Obviously. Remember that Trump's only major legislative change was another big tax cut for rich people and corporations, and he also appointed a bunch of crazy Federalist society judges. Took away abortion rights.

this was an older tweet before that

i was referring to that. the judgement was set to $355 million but went up to $464 million to appeal + $111,000 daily interest.

i dont know where they came up with that 455 million number from.

It's just a random dude's Tweet...

<36>

Cope harder 🤡 and write another book of nonsense that no one on the sites reads.

i'm not the one who has a 468 million dollar judgement against me, an $83 million judgement against me, a criminal trial scheduled for april 15'th, nearly 100 felonies against me, i'm not putting up hundreds of millions of dollars on bond, and the top hashtags on twitter around the world are not making fun of me.

i'd have to say that i'm coping quite well. how about you? we still crying about lawfare, election interfeelance, and perlitercal persecution?

"Trump's lawyers wrote in court papers that they're asking the appeals court to decide whether Engoron "committed errors of law and/or fact" and whether he abused his discretion or "acted in excess" of his jurisdiction."

Yeah, that'll work. Looks to me like they're just hoping for some kind of reduction to the penalty.

Why they didn't mention the dirty democrat's obvious violations of the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, and all foreseeable future amendments to the constitution, so the case would be thrown out, is a complete mystery.

Sorry I meant Michelle Obama.

Incremental impacts on the Biden odds.

You are free to ignore them, but the oddsmakers are definitely factoring in the outsiders.

If it was a genuine head to head it would be even closer per the odds.
Obama and Newsom were closer before though. She's at 4.2% on RCP's betting average She was at around 10% before, Newsom (over 10% to 3.2%) faded even harder. The odd makers think Joe is well enough to make it to election day, before it was more questionable. They always include longshots in presidential odds from my recollection.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting-odds/2024/president/

George W Bush Republicans = 2024 Republicans. Obviously. Remember that Trump's only major legislative change was another big tax cut for rich people and corporations, and he also appointed a bunch of crazy Federalist society judges. Took away abortion rights.
He's too much of a coward to own the abortion rights even though he brags about overturning Roe.

"Trump's lawyers wrote in court papers that they're asking the appeals court to decide whether Engoron "committed errors of law and/or fact" and whether he abused his discretion or "acted in excess" of his jurisdiction."

Yeah, that'll work. Looks to me like they're just hoping for some kind of reduction to the penalty.

Why they didn't mention the dirty democrat's obvious violations of the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, and all foreseeable future amendments to the constitution, so the case would be thrown out, is a complete mystery.

our legal scholar skippy mcgee will surely have an answer for that once SuperDuperUltraMAGAFreedomPatriot69420 gets back on twitter i'm sure.

its okay though. they are playing 9D chess and we're all playing checkers. you see, they're planning on losing the appeal. they've designed this case to be laughed out of the circuit court. they're gonna go losing all the way to the supreme court, and after they can't take their losing any further, thats when they are going to be winning again after they execute skippy mcgee's grandmaster plan and sue the state and the whole damn country for punishing people who were found to have broken the law.

with all of the amendments that nobody in a courtroom has ever heard of before, the moment the orange fraudster faces any kind of consequences for his unlawful actions, thats when he's really going to start winning. trump's all star team of only the best campaign bimbos, swingset installers, personal injury lawyers, divorce attorneys and parking garage lawyers are going to sue the pants off of everybody. we're talking 10's of kajillions of dollars.

you heard it here first!

but the people on the karate forum are saying that it was accurate. though i'm not sure what was accurate about it. even the judgement amount was off by millions.

What was the tweet that got you dubbed? Obviously don't post it again, just who was it by and I'll find it myself.

What was the tweet that got you dubbed? Obviously don't post it again, just who was it by and I'll find it myself.

all you have to do is search twitter for the hashtag #donpoorleone and its probably gonna be one of the first tweets coming in at the top. for me it was #1 right there on the top

this was a miscarriage of justice by the weaponized deep state beer-hating karate forum morderators and their beer-hating clerks. now i'm gonna have to set up a gofundme to i can crowdfund the bond for my moderation appeal.

Back