• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump commutes sentence of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich

Completely forgot blago was on the apprentice
How can he say he doesnt know him?

Why am I not surprised that Trump supporters are cheerleading this shit? Let him rot, corruption in politics is a battle we should all want to see put to a harsh end.
Who is cheering this?

I hate all of these commutes by every president.

I hate politicians granting clemency on there last week in office.

It's an extremely stupid fucking rule that allows top-level politicians to override existing law and existing punishments.

This is how it went down.
Blago, "Hey President Trump your hands are freaking huge."
Trump "Blago is a good guy, we need to commute his sentence"

I never want to see anyone use Drain the Swamp in a non ironic way anymore. Blago was a fucking scumbag who violated public trust for personal gain and was busted for it.
I know the Trump Lickspittles are conditioned to cheer his every move, but this one is a bad look.

If he was a transgendered this would be applauded ?

Even worse was his commutation of Bernard Kerik. Absolutely despicable. So much for being law and order.....

Dumb. Let the Democratic POTUS pardon the Democratic crooks per usual.

There should be a long list in front of Blago.

Presidents of either party don't hand out pardons like candy, though. There isn't a chance that the next dem president would pardon him. Jared told Trump to jump, and he asked how high.

And if you want to compile a list of political crooks in America, your list won't turn out the way you want it to......

Number. One. Bullshit.

How about commuting the sentences of people locked up for weed, or owning weapons that scare dumb people, so we have more room for actual criminals?

Oh, I forgot: Some Are More Equal Than Others.

We need a reset button.

So sick of the two-party system fuckin us in the ass, without the common courtesy of a reach around.

While I agree with the decision I disagree with why he is doing it. Trump parsons and commutes sentenced for his friends. Another typical move my an extremely insecure dictator

Get rekt libs. Rod was already blacker than Obama, now he has more street cred too.

Get rekt libs. Rod was already blacker than Obama, now he has more street cred too.

Note to democrats - if you want support from the lowest common denominator, just engage in blatant corruption, try to sell a Senate seat, threaten to withhold funding to a children's hospital for personal gain. ie, be like Trump. The Make America Gape Again crew will cheerlead you like the lemmings they are.

I hate all of these commutes by every president.

I hate politicians granting clemency on there last week in office.

It's an extremely stupid fucking rule that allows top-level politicians to override existing law and existing punishments.
Is it that hard to address this particular commutation? Not trying to be a dick though I kind of am I guess...Seems like every shitty, corrupt, dumb thing Trump does gets the "everyone does it" treatment by his supporters...despite the specifics being significantly more ridiculous in the case of Trump each and every time.

Note to democrats - if you want support from the lowest common denominator, just engage in blatant corruption, try to sell a Senate seat, threaten to withhold funding to a children's hospital for personal gain.

Yes.

This is literally what Rod THE DEMOCRAT did.

It's good to know what your gate for accepting a democrat is.....

Harming other democrats. Not a huge mystery.

Edit: Also giving me money. God bless your blind black ass David Paterson, wherever you are.

Back