Trump Ethic Attorney’s Wife In Backseat Car Doing It With Inmate

Meh, I really don't care one way or the other about why she cheated. She could just be a crazy bitch. That doesn't mean he was or wasn't good at his job. This will definitely leave a huge mark for him as an ethics lawyer though.
Marrying a crazy bitch shows poor decision making, bad leadership!

So wait inmates can just walk out of jail and get in people's cars? Why didn't anyone tell me that when I was locked up?

Last edited:
Hopefully she liked that prisoner dick because she's done living the lawyer wife's life.

Hopefully she liked that prisoner dick because she's done living the lawyer wife's life.

We've got the best inmate dicks, believe me, they're incredible. You wife is gonna love em', believe me, she's go- I'm gonna, it's really fantastic, you don't even need to take off the cuf- I think there's a good chance Bill let Hilary do that.

59affcdb81182.image_.jpg

I'd consider her to be very smashable if I was a middle-aged man.

Women... Making a case for 1925 since 1925.

What is wrong with people today?

"Kind of bored... think I'll have sex with some prisoners."

Is the modern ennui that overwhelming?

Can you feel the power of The Ennui. The Nexus is the cure to us all Mr Hero.

Anyone who is hired or around Donald trump are pieces of shit 99.9% of the time

Roger Stone is also a Cuck and trump loved him as well

Trump like most of the gop love cucks. This is where their projection comes in. They call others cucks but republicans and alt righties are the real cucks.

These are 2 cucks trump hangs with

So wait inmates can just walk out of jail and get in people's cars? Why didn't anyone tell me that when I was locked up?

Probably because you were in prison for crimes against children, they aren’t letting people who do that stuff out.

Just joking. I also was wondering why this dude could just walk out. Maybe it was one of those things where he got to get out of jail for work or school then go back at night.

Back