News Trump gets mixed reaction at UFC 244 in historic milestone for MMA

Mixed reaction? I expected an assassination attempt in NY.

Dems are fucked.

Boomer white men.
Just normal people, because no matter how much of a scumbag Trump might be, the dems are much much worse. The aocs of the world saying the world is going to end in 11 years and her supporters saying we need to eat babies for climate change, children on hormone blockers, you get the idea. If dems want to win, they need to throw out all that fringe leftist garbage and attract the working man like they did in the early 90s.

But they wont. The democrats have abandoned the working man for transgenders and illegal immigrants. Now the Republican party is for the working man. Also newsflash, majority of people are the working man.

Ive grown up in a once great state of california, my entire family has, they want to make like trump and aocs mother and move to florida because of taxes. :( democrats are not thr democrats of the 1980s and even the 1990s. Theyre fringe communist marxists now. It cant sustain a society. We are seeing it here in los angeles. Record homeless people. Its a disaster.

Boomer white men.
You are a loser crybaby communist. Your victim mentality is what makes you a bottom feeder. Also , are you too stupid to realize that a black and Cuban fighter were the only two outspoken Trump supporters tonight?

He fellates israel yes, but he hasnt gone to war for them and thats fine with me. No more wars for israel

sanctions are economic warfare and a precursor to real war

also the CIA under trump was and still is engineering coups in iran (another act of war)

trump is just pretending to be a paleocon to keep his approval rating high. he's gonna make a full neocon swing in term 2 IMO. he's aligned himself deeply with players in the neocon establishment, but that ideology is very unpopular and dying so they need to run things covertly and work the long game. there's a lot of deception and political theater.. more than I've ever seen in past years.

Lmao my drunk bud cheered for him
and we almost got jumped.

Reading mma twitter, it came down to three opinions:
1. Trump got booed.
2. Trump got cheered.
3. Trump got cheered in the lower levels, booed in the broke upper levels.

your mileage may vary.

You are a loser crybaby communist. Your victim mentality is what makes you a bottom feeder.
But he is a victim. Hes a victim of being fed propaganda and lies and believing them. Trump is far from perfect. I can rip trump a new one and give fodder for leftists to really go after, but it pales in comparison to what the leftists are up too. I was a rand paul guy in the primaries and ben carson. But i voted trump in 2016 and will in 2020.

But he is a victim. Hes a victim of being fed propaganda and lies and believing them. Trump is far from perfect. I can rip trump a new one and give fodder for leftists to really go after, but it pales in comparison to what the leftists are up too. I was a rand paul guy in the primaries and ben carson. But i voted trump in 2016 and will in 2020.

Me personally, I wouldn't vote for the guy. All you have to do is look at the trash he appointed to power.

by a lot of nyc snowflakes ...
You were in thr cheap seats were you? Ive got no fear. I live in LA and i wear my trump shirt and sometimes a snowflake gets cute and says something like your shirt sucks. But they dont do shit. The people who compliment me? You would think wouls be 50 year old white boomers? No. Mostly minorities dude. Its like a secret club.

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing.

OMG LOOOL TRUMP GOT BOOED!!!

Me personally, I wouldn't vote for the guy. All you have to do is look at the trash he appointed to power.
Lol the problem is, trash is all he has to choose from. Old establishment hacks. Thats why hes constantly appointing them and firing them. Its a fucked up deal. Its all corrupt. Life long politicians. Hes been in politics, what, 4 years? Lol

Just normal people, because no matter how much of a scumbag Trump might be, the dems are much much worse. The aocs of the world saying the world is going to end in 11 years and her supporters saying we need to eat babies for climate change, children on hormone blockers, you get the idea. If dems want to win, they need to throw out all that fringe leftist garbage and attract the working man like they did in the early 90s.

But they wont. The democrats have abandoned the working man for transgenders and illegal immigrants. Now the Republican party is for the working man. Also newsflash, majority of people are the working man.

Ive grown up in a once great state of california, my entire family has, they want to make like trump and aocs mother and move to florida because of taxes. :( democrats are not thr democrats of the 1980s and even the 1990s. Theyre fringe communist marxists now. It cant sustain a society. We are seeing it here in los angeles. Record homeless people. Its a disaster.
Transgender people are no threat to the working man. Health care is one of the biggest drains on the so called working man's pocket books, and Republicans don't care at all about that. The working man pays more in taxers relative to his income than the wealthiest people, and Republcians think that is justified, and seek to enforce that ideology.

I hate to break it to you, but boomer white men are not the only people who work in this country. In fact, unemployment is higher in rural areas that voted Trump, and nothing has been done about that. Why? Because, religious, and racial issues matter mroe than economic issues to his voter base. This is a fact. It's not siubjective. It's been studied. It's been polled. You might not consider it, but you're just one person in a group.

The fact that you would even use the terms "communist," "marxists" to describe mainstream Dmeocrat politics is a sign that you are on the fringe, and do not have a nuanced understanding of the issues. You see things in extremes. Your mind is made up. You're engaging in the very identity politics that you so hate.

Joe Biden, and Elizabeth Warren are the leading candidates in the primaries, and they are nowehre near those ideologies. In fact, those who adhere to those ideologies do not support them because of that.

Finally, the fact that you admit Trump is a piece of shit, but you just want to block his opponent is a very distrubing amdission. You may disagree with your opponent, but they are not pieces of shit like Trump. At some point, some standard of decency has to take precedent over ideology; otherwise, bad actors will become the norm.

Back