Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

orange-juice.gif
How do you always have dubbs?

i think dem's are tired of biden and trump will win if joe runs again but they're dying to vote for anyone else other than biden so trump will lose if they run anyone else.
This is not completely cut an dry. Polling shows people unhappy about the state of the economy but when asking undecided an moderate democrats they still have issues with Trump.

They understand in many of his speeches he talks about retribution on people on the left an former staff members. He has actually stated he will seek to go after Mark Milley, President Biden, General Kelly, many former members of his staff an others.

I thought it was interesting the rarely seen Melania Trump at Rosslyn Carters funeral. She actually talked to Michelle Obama an Biden's wife. It was a curious display of actually acting like grown-ups unlike her husband.

Here is what Trump said about WW2 veteran an never seeking to profit off his name Jimmy Carter:

"But the mere presence of a Trump at the service was controversial. Donald has insulted Jimmy Carter many times over the years and did not stop even as the Carters’ health declined recently. At a rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa, on November 18, a day after the Carter family confirmed that Rosalynn had entered hospice care, he quipped, “The happiest person anywhere in this country right now is Jimmy Carter because his administration looked brilliant compared to these clowns.” He continued, “Compared to Biden, Jimmy Carter was a brilliant, brilliant president.”"

I guess this was his condolences?

Last edited:
i think dem's are tired of biden and trump will win if joe runs again but they're dying to vote for anyone else other than biden so trump will lose if they run anyone else.

Okay but how does that relate to what I said at all and this case?

Like I've said plenty times. Biden is a largely forgettable president.

And I think neither trump or biden should be president....and deff not Killary and I despise the "media".

So in a rare attempt of reaching an olive branch.

Tell me how what you said relates to this case.

I thought it was interesting the rarely seen Melania Trump at Rosslyn Carters funeral. She actually talked to Michelle Obama an Biden's wife. It was a curious display of actually acting like grown-ups unlike her husband.

Melania probably can't wait for that narcissistic manchild to either go to prison or finally croak from all that Big Mac sauce clogging up his arteries

Kicked out of NY, with a 1/2 to 3/4 million disgorgement/ Off the ballot via Scotus--thanks for leading the way CO/in jail for the rest of his life--which is too good for a traitor like Trump, but what can you do? .... but you'd better get your pilgrimage to whatever prison he ends up in sooner rather than later, because he will Epstein himself on the first week in the pokey.

Apart from the fraud trial, I see them all getting appealed up to the Supreme court.... or until tiny-D runs out of money.... but lets face it he'll just fleece y'all for more.

Seriously, who fucking knows. If Trump were any other defendant he'd be in jail quite some time ago after attacking judges etc.

I think he's guilty of everything they've charged him with thus far, but guilty people get off all the time, and even if he is convicted it'd be silly to assume he'll actually face the consequences that he should actually face.

In Georgia they just announced deals for anybody EXCEPT Trump, Gulliani and Mark Meadows...even with the leaked proffer videos.... Trump is fucked, and it's just going to get worse as more co-defendants flip. They are rumored to be in talks with the next group of flippers right now...and the deals already handed out have been exceptionally kind IMO. Deadline isn't until June 2024.

In addition, they have announced that they intend to push for max punishments for those that do not flip...but of course this may just be positioning to get folks onboard.

Trump is facing 13 felony counts in Fulton County and a Maximum of 75+ years in Ga prison. They won't get that, I don't suspect, but even a third of it would be a life sentence for the Orange Offender.
Just think of the tourist dollars that'll bring in to Georgia.

Win/Win Baby!!
I'll settle for a 10 year sentence. Hell, I'd settle for a five year sentence (for the RICO conviction) in Georgia. He won't last anywhere near that long in a cell.

If he doesn't go to prison at all you may as well wipe the credibility of the justice system on your arse and flush it down the toilet.

Last edited:
how do you guys think this ends? off the ballot? conviction? jail time? SCOTUS appeal?
In a constitutional crisis. Potentially. Trump is most certainly going to be convicted. I don't see how he avoids jail time, but I also can't see him actually doing time. But I think not doing time, is more unlikely than him doing time. He gets convicted, and possibly gets elected to the white house while in prison, sparking a constitutional crisis. Maybe he pardons himself out of his federal charges. But he can't pardon himself out of the Georgia felonies. So he serves time in a Georgia state prison while being the president, possibly? There is a ton of time between now and election night, so so many things can change. I'd like to think I'm really keyed in to things, but the forecasted outcomes of this situation are really nebulous and unclear. Hopefully the economy turns around and Biden accomplishes one or two significant and popular things, and Trump loses the election and serves his prison time in peace without melting the country down around him in the process.

Special Counsel Jack Smith, in a search warrant sent to X, formerly Twitter, requested a vast swathe of information about the account of former President Donald J. Trump, as well as information on the millions of accounts that interacted with it — even those that liked a tweet by Trump in the timeframe of October 2020 to January 2021.

The heavily redacted search warrant requests a list of all users who liked or retweeted posts from Trump between October 2020 and January 2021, including “all associated logs and metadata,” which could cover location data. This extraordinarily expansive request would result in data on millions of American users being turned over to the DOJ.

X/Twitter initially delayed complying with the request, per the New York Post, resulting in a $350,000 fine levied against the company.

The warrant also requests all IP addresses associated with Trump’s account, and a list of all devices used to log in to it. This means that any staffer or aide who logged into the account would have the information divulged to the special prosecutor.

Read More...

==============================================================

Check out the redactions on this bullshit.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.259110/gov.uscourts.dcd.259110.22.1.pdf
National Security purposes? Privacy? Yeah right, we've heard that lie many times before.

That is some serious Authoritarian bullshit. At least the Authoritarians in the Biden Administration are done hiding their true nature. This is an effective way to have Americans hesitant about sharing their views on X. This is not just an attack on Trump, those that support him, but also on X, as the company will be damaged by these actions. The Left Cult should cheer this Authoritarianism on.

dude..i asked for your opinion and you kind of fly off the handle...
I think he gets convicted. Probably off the ballot on appeals of the 14th, but especially if he's convicted in the Smith case before the election, though that seems unlikely to conclude by then. I don't see any actual jail time though. He'll be on a plane to Russia before that can happen. :p

Special Counsel Jack Smith, in a search warrant sent to X, formerly Twitter, requested a vast swathe of information about the account of former President Donald J. Trump, as well as information on the millions of accounts that interacted with it — even those that liked a tweet by Trump in the timeframe of October 2020 to January 2021.

The heavily redacted search warrant requests a list of all users who liked or retweeted posts from Trump between October 2020 and January 2021, including “all associated logs and metadata,” which could cover location data. This extraordinarily expansive request would result in data on millions of American users being turned over to the DOJ.

X/Twitter initially delayed complying with the request, per the New York Post, resulting in a $350,000 fine levied against the company.

The warrant also requests all IP addresses associated with Trump’s account, and a list of all devices used to log in to it. This means that any staffer or aide who logged into the account would have the information divulged to the special prosecutor.

Read More...

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.259110/gov.uscourts.dcd.259110.22.1.pdf
National Security purposes? Privacy? Yeah right, we've heard that lie many times before.

That is some serious Authoritarian bullshit. At least the Authoritarians in the Biden Administration are done hiding their true nature. This is an effective way to have Americans hesitant about sharing their views on X. This is not just an attack on Trump, those that support him, but also on X, as the company will be damaged by these actions. The Left Cult should cheer this Authoritarianism on.

I mean, ill cheer on th X damage, cause fuck twitter, X and musk. ha

This unhinged, gaslit, orange man bad thread still going. Good lord

Read More...

You already got caught spreading this bullshit in another thread, and running away to spam it here once caught.

Although I do appreciate your commitment to the lie. When I pointed out that in addition to being almost a year old, I also stressed that your shitty source intentionally ommitted most of the pages from the warrant application. So nice job in accounting for that by lying and pretending it was redacted by the court.

You know, if the only defense you have for Donny is to outright lie on his behalf, then you've got to know deep down in that sad little heart of yours, that your boy is cooked.

I don't cheer on authoritarian government actions, regardless of their target. To each their own. I deplore big government.

I just enjoy bad things happening to bad people, seeing X crash and burn more is just fun to me

You already got caught spreading this bullshit in another thread, and running away to spam it here once caught.

Although I do appreciate your commitment to the lie. When I pointed out that in addition to being almost a year old, I also stressed that your shitty source intentionally ommitted most of the pages from the warrant application. So nice job in accounting for that by lying and pretending it was redacted by the court.

You know, if the only defense you have for Donny is to outright lie on his behalf, then you've got to know deep down in that sad little heart of yours, that your boy is cooked.

I didn't get caught spreading anything. You're still butthurt you got owned in multiple other threads.

Did you read Attachment B, Section 3B?

Since the Sherdog image sharing capabilities have been destroyed. I'll quote it for you.

Attachment B, Section 3B:

All information from the "Connect" or "Notifications" tab for the account, including all lists of Twitter users who have favorited or retweeted tweets posted by the account (i.e., "mentions" or "replies")

You lose.... again.

I didn't get caught spreading anything. You're still butthurt you got owned in multiple other threads.

Did you read Attachment B, Section 3B?

Since the Sherdog image sharing capabilities have been destroyed. I'll quote it for you.

Attachment B, Section 3B:

All information from the "Connect" or "Notifications" tab for the account, including all lists of Twitter users who have favorited or retweeted tweets posted by the account (i.e., "mentions" or "replies")

You lose.... again.

That refers to the SUBJECT ACCOUNT, which was Trump. That's clear from the section heading, as it's written in big bold letters, that you intentionally left out (this is becoming a theme).

And this is for a warrant application that was issued and executed back in January. And the defense has not objected to it in any way.

If you think that a federal judge approved a warrant for the credit card information from everyone who like a Trump tweet, you are an idiot.

What happened is that your shitty right-wing source dug up and old document, intentionally omitted a large portion of it, and then fed it to you with a bullshit premise, knowing that people like you would bother to read it for yourself.

This wasn't a story a year ago when it happened, and you won't be able to make it a story now by lying.

Just keep your fingers crossed that no one clicks on the link for themselves. You might manage to convince one or two really partisan trump fans that way. Although they are already in his pocket, so I fail to see the point.

Back