Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

The current status of the cases against Trump are bad for Democrats. They are going from bad to worse quickly.
  • NY Bragg Case - Totally shot, Bragg can't name an underlying crime, which is required for any of the counts to be considered
  • NY Trump Real Estate Case - That dies on appeal in front of a real judge and everyone knows it
  • Georgia Election Case - Ooops - the DA is fucking around and corrupt. It opens all sorts of appeals and dismissal options.
  • Florida Document Case - The DC FBI jumped past the Florida FBI office in a new precedent to raid a former U.S. President. This will have all sorts of issues with the records act and interpretation. It's a weak case for sure and exceptionally bad with Biden's theft of records as a Senator and then possession of records he was not supposed to have as a VP.

Is there any other Criminal Cases I am missing?

It looks like the Democratic Party lawfare is falling apart and costing them voters is mass. The tactic made Trump a martyr and he locked up the primaries and surged ahead on the General Election. All the Left Cult cheering these cases on are actually cheering on Trump being president in 2024 and are too dumb to realize it.
the-two-towers-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Why would the jury be watching that? What does that have to do with the case?

Probably introduced by Carroll camp to show that Trump is a huge POS and Habba forgot to object to it for whatever reason.

Probably introduced by Carroll camp to show that Trump is a huge POS and Habba forgot to object to it for whatever reason.
I don't see how him being happy someone made money off his image is that big of a deal.

I don't see how him being happy someone made money off his image is that big of a deal.

Well, maybe the jury will agree. Maybe they will give Carroll millions more for the ongoing defamation by this odious piece of shit.

It looks like the Democratic Party lawfare is falling apart and costing them voters is mass. The tactic made Trump a martyr and he locked up the primaries and surged ahead on the General Election. All the Left Cult cheering these cases on are actually cheering on Trump being president in 2024 and are too dumb to realize it.

Lawfare... if someone told me that commies and right wingers would be using the same catchwords 10 years ago i would had told them no way.

But i guess horseshoe theory is correct, its kind of dystopian seeing America fall to a corrupt POS populist, i thought fist world people were smarter but in the end it seems America is turning more and more into Latin America everyday.

The fun part is that populist love to talk shit about elites and impunity and how people in power get away with criminal shit and then go and claim that their guy getting away with criminal shit is somehow proof that they are being targeted by the elite.

Donald Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone in 5th avenue and still have tons of support.

Why would the jury be watching that? What does that have to do with the case?

somebody tell this guy that orange cosby has already lost this case and the only thing the jury is there for is to decide how much money in damages he should have to pay his rape and defamation victim. i don't think that habba, tucker, and the rest of the talking head circus clowns would have told him that, likely due to time constraints, dementia and forgetfulness, or bigger issues to whine about or whatever. i guess they've been too busy lately putting on a show for their viewers and playing for the cameras outside of a courtroom lately, trying to pretend like they are actually winning!

if the guy is sitting around bragging about how much money he is making and how well his products are selling, he's not exactly living at rock bottom and he can afford to lose a little bit more money. think about that for a moment and maybe one day it will make sense to you.

Last edited:
somebody tell this guy that orange cosby has already lost this case and the only thing the jury is there for is to decide how much money in damages he should have to pay his rape and defamation victim. i don't think that habba, tucker, and the rest of the talking head circus clowns would have told him that. likely due to time contsraints, forgetfulness, or bigger issues to whine about or whatever.

if the guy is sitting around bragging about how much money he is making and how well his products are selling, he's not exactly living at rock bottom and he can afford to lose a little bit more money. think about that for a moment and maybe one day it will make sense to you.
It doesn't say he made money from it. He talks about how someone else made money from it.

It doesn't say he made money from it. He talks about how someone else made money from it.

i'm sure he just hawks these things out at a loss out of the goodness of his heart. it takes alot of money and investment in order to steal somebody else work and then sell it off as your own. trump's not out to try to make himself rich. he's out to make YOU rich!

there has never been a better time to order your trump NFT's. i mean sure most of them have been plagiarized and everything, but being priced at $99 instead of $100, the more you buy, the more you save!

those things are selling so well that if you buy just 45 of them, i hear he'll even throw in a patch of the suit this superhero was wearing way back he got arrested for committing conspiracies to defraud his country and the election system. patriots who represent the party of law & order absolutely love that kind of shit.

one day you'lll be able to put the kids through college with these things! what are you waiting for people? it's time to start throwing money at your screens. the super rich guy who never misses a chance to gloat about how much money he has needs some more of your money! his lawyers ain't gonna pay themselves ya know, and neither will he!

Last edited:
i'm sure he just hawks these things out at a loss out of the goodness of his heart. it takes alot of money and investment in order to steal somebody else work and then sell it off as your own. trump's not out to try to make himself rich. he's out to make YOU rich!

there has never been a better time to order your trump NFT's. i mean sure most of them have been plagiarized and everything, but being priced at $99 instead of $100, the more you buy, the more you save!

those things are selling so well that if you buy just 45 of them, i hear he'll even throw in a patch of the suit he was wearing way back he got arrested for committing conspiracies to defraud his country and the election system. patriots who represent the party of law & order absolutely love that shit.

one day you'lll be able to put the kids through college with these things! what are you waiting for people? it's time to start throwing money at your screens. the super rich guy who never misses a chance to gloat about how much money he has needs some more of your money! his lawyers ain't gonna pay themselves ya know, and neither will he!
Read the first 5 words and then stopped reading. I'm not asking for your fantasies.

Read the first 5 words and then stopped reading. I'm not asking for your fantasies.

not sure what in that post is supposed to be fantasy. maybe the part about the mandarin molester paying his lawyers, or other people getting rich by throwing their money at him, but that's about it.

i'm surprised that you're able to read five words. usually you people have to tune in to tucker carlson and be told what to think.

have you gotten your NFT orders in yet or did you already give all your money to orange cosby to find the fraud? how's that been going for you? i mean i really don't want to have to ask you for your fantasies, but have they managed to find that elusive election fraud fairy yet or what? it's still real and everything right?

Last edited:
Lawfare... if someone told me that commies and right wingers would be using the same catchwords 10 years ago i would had told them no way.

But i guess horseshoe theory is correct, its kind of dystopian seeing America fall to a corrupt POS populist, i thought fist world people were smarter but in the end it seems America is turning more and more into Latin America everyday.

The fun part is that populist love to talk shit about elites and impunity and how people in power get away with criminal shit and then go and claim that their guy getting away with criminal shit is somehow proof that they are being targeted by the elite.

Donald Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone in 5th avenue and still have tons of support.
Lol what makes you think Murka is first world? It's been classified as a developing nation for years now.

Lol what makes you think Murka is first world? It's been classified as a developing nation for years now.

Money, standards of living, technological development.

I mean America is first world in every metric except governance, which was semi-decent until Obama got elected and that made the GOP go nuts, Trump just took that down to 100% and turned America into Latin American level of corruption and populism.

Back