Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

woah, donny promised a large stuffed crust pizza for $9.99. i'm posting this lie on his wall of walls which is up to 30574 now. where is letitia james to file another fraud charge?

ehh...fake news

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation​

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

A Trump campaign spokesman responded Monday night to the Daily Beast article, saying, "This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened. It is a standard lawyer technique, which was used to exploit more money from Mr. Trump especially since he had an ironclad prenuptial agreement. It is just a way for the badly failing and money losing Daily Beast, which has been reporting inaccurately on Mr. Trump for years, to get some publicity for itself."
Reread what you posted.
“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,”
That she later changed her story to whitewash it doesn't make what she initially said "fake."

Donald Trump is in a bind.

The former president is already in trouble in his New York bank fraud trial over his penchant for inflating his net worth. But now, his bragging may end up costing him in his ongoing rape defamation trial as well.

On Thursday, lawyers for plaintiff E. Jean Carroll showed jurors the real estate billionaire gloating about his vast wealth, emphasizing the potential need for massive punitive damages for Trump to feel enough pain to motivate him to stop slandering Carroll.

Carroll is suing Trump for defamation over the way he denied sexually assaulting her when he was president, and Carroll’s lawyers have already suggested that a huge financial penalty may be necessary to get Trump to stop his ongoing Truth Social posts about Carroll.

Nine New York jurors will decide how badly to punish Trump for defaming her—something he keeps doing to this very day—and setting a high enough dollar figure to dissuade him from continuing to do so.

But in order to show jurors a glimpse of how far they’d have to go to correct his unapologetically recalcitrant behavior, Carroll’s attorneys relied on a deposition Trump gave under oath at an unrelated case against the New York Attorney General. In that separate case, Trump countered accusations that he inflated his assets and lied to banks by asserting that he did indeed have a near bottomless bank account.

Carroll’s team is now using that against him. If he’s really that rich, then there’s more money to grab.

In the video shown to jurors on Thursday, Trump can be seen answering questions about his inflated sense of self-importance from AG senior enforcement counsel Kevin Wallace, comparing his brand value to that of Coca-Cola.

“In my case, I know it’s billions and billions and billions of dollars,” Trump said under oath, not aware that his testimony would later be used as a target in a defamation claim.

Ivana Trump said it, in a deposition, in 1990. She recommended a plastic surgeon for him, to cover up his bald spot. The guy cut out Donald's bald spot, then stitched his head back together. According to Ivana, Donald was in pain, so he attacked her, started ripping her hair out, then raped her.

he didn't even wait until they got into a department store either. what a prick.

The former president is already in trouble in his New York bank fraud trial over his penchant for inflating his net worth. But now, his bragging may end up costing him in his ongoing rape defamation trial as well.

On Thursday, lawyers for plaintiff E. Jean Carroll showed jurors the real estate billionaire gloating about his vast wealth, emphasizing the potential need for massive punitive damages for Trump to feel enough pain to motivate him to stop slandering Carroll.

Carroll is suing Trump for defamation over the way he denied sexually assaulting her when he was president, and Carroll’s lawyers have already suggested that a huge financial penalty may be necessary to get Trump to stop his ongoing Truth Social posts about Carroll.

Nine New York jurors will decide how badly to punish Trump for defaming her—something he keeps doing to this very day—and setting a high enough dollar figure to dissuade him from continuing to do so.

But in order to show jurors a glimpse of how far they’d have to go to correct his unapologetically recalcitrant behavior, Carroll’s attorneys relied on a deposition Trump gave under oath at an unrelated case against the New York Attorney General. In that separate case, Trump countered accusations that he inflated his assets and lied to banks by asserting that he did indeed have a near bottomless bank account.

Carroll’s team is now using that against him. If he’s really that rich, then there’s more money to grab.

In the video shown to jurors on Thursday, Trump can be seen answering questions about his inflated sense of self-importance from AG senior enforcement counsel Kevin Wallace, comparing his brand value to that of Coca-Cola.

“In my case, I know it’s billions and billions and billions of dollars,” Trump said under oath, not aware that his testimony would later be used as a target in a defamation claim.

oopsies!

ehh...fake news

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

A Trump campaign spokesman responded Monday night to the Daily Beast article, saying, "This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened. It is a standard lawyer technique, which was used to exploit more money from Mr. Trump especially since he had an ironclad prenuptial agreement. It is just a way for the badly failing and money losing Daily Beast, which has been reporting inaccurately on Mr. Trump for years, to get some publicity for itself."
Unfortunately she's dead, I'd love to ask her how much she got paid to retract the statement?

Trump croney Petey Navarro got found guilty and sentenced to a whopping 4 months.... was he marched off to serve his sentence..... nope.

THAT, ladies and gents is JUSTICE.

"Bbbbuuut! There's a two-tiered justice system that's against Trump!!!"

Guess what MAGA cultist?

You ain't on it.

ehh...fake news

Even after she changed her story she still ended up dying falling down some stairs. Just like Trumps connection at Duetsche Bank fell off a building And Jeffrey Epstein managed to suicide himself in police custody

Which proves what I always say, Trump is a bad combo of giant ego and low IQ. He can’t help himself in over inflating his worth which now has put him in a bad spot in 2 cases. He is 3rd generation of wealth and his Dad publicly said Donald was dumb, so at the end of the day, Donny is still that kid trying to prove himself to his father. It is why he tells that Dad only gave me million dollar loan lie for 40+ years.

Which proves what I always say, Trump is a bad combo of giant ego and low IQ. He can’t help himself in over inflating his worth which now has put him in a bad spot in 2 cases. He is 3rd generation of wealth and his Dad publicly said Donald was dumb, so at the end of the day, Donny is still that kid trying to prove himself to his father. It is why he tells that Dad only gave me million dollar loan lie for 40+ years.
I don't think its a case of low IQ or him being dumb, I think it's more that he has never faced consequences for his actions. Being an egomaniac and getting away with pretty much anything and everything your entire life is how you get someone like Trump.

Lol, Dollar General Melania and terrible lawyer about to fuck around and find out.
She was trying to enter evidence into closing, which is not the correct procedure. I hope she at the minimum letting Trump climb on top of her for 2 minutes after drinking some Coors Lite, because she is an awful lawyers,

Lol, Dollar General Melania and terrible lawyer about to fuck around and find out.
She was trying to enter evidence into closing, which is not the correct procedure. I hope she at the minimum letting Trump climb on top of her for 2 minutes after drinking some Coors Lite, because she is an awful lawyers,

Wow, she got threatened with jail time?

That's bad!

I don't think its a case of low IQ or him being dumb, I think it's more that he has never faced consequences for his actions. Being an egomaniac and getting away with pretty much anything and everything your entire life is how you get someone like Trump.
He's a nearly 80 year old spoiled frat boy

Healthcare,
American healthcare is very good, its just very stupidly expensive.

Pretty much every metric is first world.

social mobility,
America is pretty average for a first world nation in this regard.
1-5%20generations.png

This is probably the highest issue, but high crime is extremely localized in America.

education?
America leads the world in science and tech.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Ok.

American healthcare is very good, its just very stupidly expensive.
It can’t be both. We mark up life saving medicine by 10x or more, charge tens of thousands of dollars for transportation alone, and if people can’t afford their medical bills they die, go bankrupt or take advantage of social programs full of cash the hospital gets from the government which the government gets from the tax payers.

Back