Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Dont order any French Fries(I am a malt vinegar guy) at Mar a Lardo this week, because all the ketchup bottles are broken.

Not sure if you've reached the bargaining or depression stage... <mma4>

it was expected in the early stages that trump gets beat up by democrat DAs and local judges, so we've just waited all this out. the whole thing is insane. a statute never used before by a DA who ran for office with a personal vandetta and a case of fraud where no one was victimized. it's nuts.

Will he pay up is the question now or let interest on the amount pile up for as long as he can ?

it was expected in the early stages that trump gets beat up by democrat DAs and local judges, so we've just waited all this out. the whole thing is insane. a statute never used before by a DA who ran for office with a personal vandetta and a case of fraud where no one was victimized. it's nuts.
Dude has been wrecked in court multiple times by Republican judges he personally appointed, and had Maro Lardo raided by someone he personally appointed. He's a liar, scumbag, and completely incompetent. Cut your losses already holy shit.

Precedents are being set by Democrats with abusive charges, judgements, and penalties never before seen. They are only making the Orange Ogre stronger.

The only one whose setting precedents is Donald Trump himself through his own actions by being so corrupt in everything he does, he keeps crying witch hunt! A witch hunt is when they try and try to find things to pin on you to prove their case no matter how minor, much like Republicans are trying to do with Biden. With Trump it's far from a witch hunt when they keep tripping over an obvious trail of evidence, people actually confessing to crimes bringing up Trump's name boxes of evidence, tapes, etc.

Judicial convictions and decisions against him were based on evidence, Trump always talks of a two-tier system of justice like he was using public defenders to represent him. Trump was better off as a corrupt private businessman, he's too stupid and sloppy to be a corrupt public politician.

My guess is he will try to file for Bankruptcy.

right after he told the courts he has 425 million cash on hand lol. thats some perjury waiting to happen.

they'll eventually just seize his new york properties. good luck moving trump tower to the mar a lago and hiding it next to the shitter and your boxes of classified documents.

He needs money. You should send him yours.

Reactions: lsa
Remind me the last time Trump won in court. He sucks so bad in court, he lost a rape case to a crazy lady.
It is not going to get overturned no matter how much you wish for it to happen.
All I know is lately if I see Trump in court, I know he is there to take the L, like he did in 2020.

"ha, they'll never take him to trial!"
"ha, they won't actually find him guilty!"
"ha, this will never make it past appeals!"

they need to be careful before they OD on copium

These cases are moot if Trump becomes president again
It's legit the only thing that can save him at this point he still has boat load of other pending lawsuits not including the 2 he just lost.

Could you imagine if someone like Soros or some tranny bought Trump Tower. The MAGA whining would be fucking amazing.
I wish there was some super rich dude with a sense of humor bought it and changed the name to Obama Tower.

E Jean Carroll Tower!

It's legit the only thing that can save him at this point he still has boat load of other pending lawsuits not including the 2 he just lost.

And if he wins he just pardons himself. They should have started these cases immediately after he lost the election.

And if he wins he just pardons himself. They should have started these cases immediately after he lost the election.
Yes they waited way too long for all this stuff leaving it till the last minute so they can only blame themselves in that regard.

right after he told the courts he has 425 million cash on hand lol. thats some perjury waiting to happen.

they'll eventually just seize his new york properties. good luck moving trump tower to the mar a lago and hiding it next to the shitter and your boxes of classified documents.
That pile of shit barely makes any money lmao. Details came out during this trial.

Trump Tower's operating income was only $13 million annually before the pandemic. Gucci was 2/3 of the money. In 2020 they renegotiated their contract, and started paying significantly less in rent (art of the deal!). Since 2020 Trump Tower was only making $8 million in operating income annually.

You still have to deduct taxes and interest on loans from operating income. Trump was paying $4.2 million annually on interest from loans with Trump Tower.

So now we're down to $3.8 million annually, which taxes would eat into.

It would take like 100 years of Trump Tower profits for him to pay off this fine hahah.

Back