Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

That pile of shit barely makes any money lmao. Details came out during this trial.

Trump Tower's operating income was only $13 million annually before the pandemic. Gucci was 2/3 of the money. In 2020 they renegotiated their contract, and started paying significantly less in rent (art of the deal!). Since 2020 Trump Tower was only making $8 million in operating income annually.

You still have to deduct taxes and interest on loans from operating income. Trump was paying $4.2 million annually on interest from loans.

So now we're down to $3.8 million annually, which taxes would eat into.

It would take like 100 years of Trump Tower profits for him to pay off this fine hahah.
It's all apart of the plan man 4D chess.

Dude has been wrecked in court multiple times by Republican judges he personally appointed, and had Maro Lardo raided by someone he personally appointed. He's a liar, scumbag, and completely incompetent. Cut your losses already holy shit.

florida branch of the FBI wanted to keep negotiating with trump but the DC branch took over and raided him anyway. and jack smith used a DC grand jury for a florida case. this is fuckery.

Jack Smith used a D.C. Grand Jury for a Florida case. That's a no go in a big way.

The DOJ already got away with using the D.C. FBI Main Office for the raid on Trump's residence, when it's supposed to be the Florida Office. In fact, one of the senior Florida FBI Agents complained prior that it was a real bad idea and that he thought their office could work with Trump's team to turn over the documents. This rush to raid was a precursor for their planned indictment. This is pure abuse of the Justice System and election interference. There was plenty of room to negotiate further with Trump over the documents, but the Biden Administration abused the system and fished for the case... are you alright with that?

While Trump's donors have largely footed the bill for his campaign expenses -- with Trump's political committee spending more than $50 million on his campaign in 2023 -- the legal cases present a stickier challenge for Trump, who has built a reputation around his wealth. Courts allow defendants multiple mechanisms to collect damages, including liens and wage garnishments, and the fines are not dischargeable through traditional protections like bankruptcy.

Multiple legal experts who ABC News spoke with suggested that Trump is unlikely to front the fines immediately, and will instead opt to delay any payment using a bond secured by his assets until after he exhausts his appeal options.

"You can post the full amount yourself or you can get a bond posted by a third party," according to former federal prosecutor Josh Naftalis. "You can kind of think of it as insurance, with a third party on the hook and you pay a portion."

To declare bankruptcy, Trump would have to prove that the verdict outweighs his assets, something that is highly unlikely.

and he parked his riches in revokable trust back in 2017. he can't even file for corporate bankruptcy.

Can Trump delay payment by appealing the verdicts?

No. In all three cases, he has to put money in an escrow account with the court or get a bond while he’s appealing the verdicts.

With the civil fraud verdict, which Trump has vowed to appeal, the amount to be posted or bonded is set by the court. It is typically about 120 to 125 percent of the judgment amount, to account for additional post-judgment interest that accrues during the appeal.

it's not really looking good for the fraudy orange rapist. no wonder why he's so pissed. but hey, he's been screaming all day that he is going to appeal while doing the dance and putting on his show. but everything he ever says he is going to do has turned out to be bullshit, so we'll see if he means it this time he puts up the 450 or so million to appeal this one. probably closer to 500m if you include the interest that was hiked on.

he hasn't put down the 92.5 million to appeal the 83M jean carroll defamation suit ruling. he said he was gonna appeal that too and yet he hasnt and and time is ticking there too so as far as we're concerned, he's probably not going to even bother trying to appeal this one either. this crushes him more than the 5.5m he threw down to appeal the first defamation/rape ruling against him, so he's probably going to try to squirrel his assets away and try to stall these judgements out as long as possible. good luck trying to hide his properties once they come to seize his assets. either that or he's going to have to sell them, and the overseeing committee the judge just installed is just going to take their cut he owes the state and leave him with whatevers left.

i guess he's gonna have to start the save america go fund me or whatever. it is also now time to make sure all pressure is on the FEC to watch his campaign money closely for embezzlement.one of his few ways to remain solvent is to skim from the campaign.

Last edited:
it was expected in the early stages that trump gets beat up by democrat DAs and local judges, so we've just waited all this out. the whole thing is insane. a statute never used before by a DA who ran for office with a personal vandetta and a case of fraud where no one was victimized. it's nuts.
Ok... a double wrong post.

1stly, the statute has been used many, many times.

2ndly, Vandetta might be the name you give to your rapemobile, but other than that...

Will he pay up is the question now or let interest on the amount pile up for as long as he can ?
He's got 30 days to appeal. If he wants to appeal, he needs to pony up in escrow, or a bond (widely suspected that nobody in their right mind will bond for this fucktard)

If he doesn't appeal, he gets the 30 days......then the bill is due.

That's my understanding anyway.

I think he got off lightly... I haven't looked too far into the decision, but @ first glance, the $$$ could have been much higher, and his banishment was only for 3 years(?), and less for the boys... it should have been for life for Orange Head Shit Pants.

After all the bullshit, Engoron was exceedingly kind to him IMO. Still, it would appear to me that his decision is pretty appeal proof, so good on him, he's a better man than me.

What precedent? Lying about the value of your assets to a bank is a crime. Did he do that or not?

What precedents? Are you ignorant on the case.

No Claimants
No injured party
Declaring Trump guilty before his lawyer got to present anything or make any argument
No banks suing
Ignoring the banks valuation that was applied
A law employed in a unique way for the first time
Record judgement
Judges deciding land values

Did you not know any of this? Just tell us next time you're simply a dumb Left Cult drone and make it easy for everyone.

He's got 30 days to appeal. If he wants to appeal, he needs to pony up in escrow, or a bond (widely suspected that nobody in their right mind will bond for this fucktard)

If he doesn't appeal, he gets the 30 days......then the bill is due.

That's my understanding anyway.

I think he got off lightly... I haven't looked too far into the decision, but @ first glance, the $$$ could have been much higher, and his banishment was only for 3 years(?), and less for the boys... it should have been for life for Orange Head Shit Pants.

After all the bullshit, Engoron was exceedingly kind to him IMO. Still, it would appear to me that his decision is pretty appeal proof, so good on him, he's a better man than me.

his last line of defense is to put like 50m or so down on bond, and find a co-sponsor to sign over 300-400M worth of their own cash or assets as collateral just so they can appeal. that amount will likely be much higher, especially involving collaterol, and with the 9% interest hiked on. if they lose their appeal, that bond will go directly to the state of new york, and so will whatever other property and assets that was posted in collateral.

good luck finding anybody with that kind of money willing to lose all of their shit over donny's frivolous appeals and legal struggles. maybe ask elon musk. that guy doesn't seem to mind losing money, considering he already spent 44 billion on an 11 billion dollar company. whats another 400 million to lose right?

i dont think anybody is crazy enough to put the money on the line fighting this losing efforts. i highly doubt he appeals this at all. the one thing that solidified this is that the first thing he said was that he was going to appeal this. and everything he ever says is bullshit. i expect this to be no different.

this post gives me hope that this gets overturned on appeal, but is this nonsense only happening because it's early on and partisan hackery by DAs and local judges (both sides) are not only expected but assumed? how confident are you that this case gets overturned?

we're probably still in the "beat the crap out of donny stage", but will he ever get a "fair hearing" (putting it in quotes as not to offend the leftist schuds here) or is it like this all the way to end? like what's going to happen at the end of this saga? he's left dirt poor and thrown in prison for 600 years? it can't be.

It's an attack on the election process. They want to bankrupt and imprison their political opponents. They are little different from the Soviets anymore.

1stly, the statute has been used many, many times.

An Associated Press analysis of nearly 70 years of civil cases under the law showed that such a penalty has only been imposed a dozen previous times, and Trump’s case stands apart in a significant way: It’s the only big business found that was threatened with a shutdown without a showing of obvious victims and major losses.

And some legal experts worry that if the judge goes out of his way to punish the former president with that worst-case scenario, it could make it easier for courts to wipe out companies in the future.

“This is a basically a death penalty for a business,” said Columbia University law professor Eric Talley. “Is he getting his just desserts because of the fraud, or because people don’t like him?”

the DA isn't just a sick fuck with a grudge, she RAN FOR OFFICE WITH TDS. it's a targeted hit job to Get Trump, hurt his finances, his rep, and sway voters not to vote for him.

It's an attack on the election process. They want to bankrupt and imprison their political opponents. They are little different from the Soviets anymore.

ahh yes. election interference. lawfare. its a witch hunt orchestrated by big banks and the deep state and all that. no other rapist and fraudster has ever been treated more unfairly than the fraudy orange rapist who lied to the banks just to get bigger loans and then sexually assaulted a helpless woman inside of a department store. not even abe lincoln has ever been this victimized!

woah is me! as a staunch member of the party of law & order and personal accountability, how dare they punish people for breaking the law! molestini cheetolini is the victim here!

The DOJ
66 court rulings, including many by trump-appointed judges
The AG of New York
The AG of Georgia
E Jean Carroll
The entire Jan 6th committee and witnesses
Jack Smith
etc.

All of them are in a vast conspiracy against Trump. Or....

Maybe Trump is just an asshole.

Last edited:
Lol…….5D CHESS

SEC clears Trump's social media deal worth as much as $10 billion​

well, now that his assets outweigh his penalties, i guess that rules that bankruptcy is well out of the question.

"Digital World says Truth Social has so far had 8.9 million signups."

what kind of shit are they hiding? a platform with a microscopic amount of users compared to twitter is somehow supposed to be worth about as much as twitter. make that make sense.

they better look into that. someone is definately cooking the books and inflating its value like it was trump tower new york. they're supposed to be worth tens of billions or whatever, yet it seems just the other day that trump couldn't even pay the $1.6 million in server fees that he owed

they don't have 10 billion dollars so where is the value of this company coming from? is the company worth 10 billion dollars only because they are storing nuclear secrets worth $9.99 billion dollars inside of the corporate office? what kind of fuckery is this?

Last edited:
it was expected in the early stages that trump gets beat up by democrat DAs and local judges, so we've just waited all this out. the whole thing is insane. a statute never used before by a DA who ran for office with a personal vandetta and a case of fraud where no one was victimized. it's nuts.
Of course there were victims. He paid less interest and less taxes with this scheme. And the DA got the inside scoop when Cohen flipped on TR7MP. Do you remember TR7MP being asked questions on a plane stating he had no idea about any payments and that they'd have to ask Cohen about it? Well it turns out he taped the conversation. How can you see evidence like that and just wave all these indictments away as some type of political witch hunt?

Did you not know any of this? Just tell us next time you're simply a dumb Left Cult drone and make it easy for everyone.

Yeah, we're aware of all those and have rebutted them in direct replies to your shitty posts. Then you just run away and post them again somewhere else.

For example, lets just do one now:

The court didn't ignore the land values. They heard arguments from the prosecution that valued the land on what it is worth due to how it can be used (zoned for). And the court heard arguments from Trump in which he valued the land as free use, when it isn't, and he's signed multiple agreements acknowledging this; and thus came up with the idiotic figure of $1.5 billion. The court sided with the prosecution, because their evaluation wasn't retarded.

Additionally the considered Trump's land evaluation for his penthouse apartment. It was based on what his defense called an honest mistake, when they "accidentally" measured it as three times larger than it actually was. And the court heard arguments from the prosecution who valued the land at it's correct size. And guess which one the court sided with?

Now I gotta ask buddy, you do this all the time. You post your really dumb cut-and-paste lists of misleading shit, get them debunked, and you just run away. This is kinda a small group we got here. So everyone's kinda seen it at this point.

You sure you don't want to mix it up and just try an actual argument for once? I mean, this gimmick of yours is kinda getting played out.

Last edited:
What precedents? Are you ignorant on the case.

No Claimants
No injured party
Declaring Trump guilty before his lawyer got to present anything or make any argument
No banks suing
Ignoring the banks valuation that was applied
A law employed in a unique way for the first time
Record judgement

It's the under the AG's discretion to file civil law suits for cases of repeated or persistent fraud.

Did Trump repeatedly lie about the value of his assets? Yes or no?

And fuck off with the bitching about the judge deciding anything. The ONLY reason he was in that position was because of Trump's dumbass team of lawyers not requesting a jury trial. He also didn't come up with any of the valuations himself.

You're the worst kind of MAGA cultist. You claim you don't like him, but every chance you get you're here defending him. You'd think you idiots would have a shred of dignity and realize that you're supporting a con man, but no matter how many times it's proven, it never seems to sink into your thick skulls.

Hey funny thing... Right after reading this I just got a text from an unknown number asking me to make a loyalty pledge to save America. It linked me a site to make a donation.

I mean I don't want America to die. I live here. How much should I give?

'Bout tree-fiddy.

And if he wins he just pardons himself. They should have started these cases immediately after he lost the election.
These cases were slowed down by TR7MP's own refusal to answer subpoenas while President and appealing everything multiple times.

Back