Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

that's literally what happened. he embarrassed them and they've since upended and held every american institution hostage just to get back at him.

all it took was a sleazy shoe salesman to uncover the establishment's psychotic need to lie to voters 24/7 while dismantling every pillar of society so they can retain power. and they've brainwashed NPC's to eating all up, which might be the saddest part.

if dipshits like this and some NARA librarian can do this to the pres, the country's in chaos forever.

country be damned, must get orange man! who cares what's left after they're finished, but it won't be america anymore!

stranger-things-fire.gif

lmao, get help my dude.

this will go down as the most stolen election in US history if trump loses. they tried in '16 and this will beat '20 by a mile. if you can't beat him just jail him and or weaken him enough to where he loses, and if that fails then "fortify" even more.

with these charges, we're knee deep in a stolen election. nobody will trust another election ever again and the divide worsens if trump loses.

Already getting those excuses ready eh? Yeah, I would too. That way the MAGAt meltdown will be less painful. You learned a lot from your cult leader.

Dumbfuck Donny tries to change his business addresses to Florida after the ruling.
Did his dumbass actually think that would work? Then again he hired a lawyer based off her fuckability instead of her legal skillz. I am still amazed that Trump’s stupidity still surprises me.

Dumbfuck Donny tries to change his business addresses to Florida after the ruling.
Did his dumbass actually think that would work? Then again he hired a lawyer based off her fuckability instead of her legal skillz. I am still amazed that Trump’s stupidity still surprises me.

Isn’t that fraud?

and he's still trying to defraud! what a nutcase!

"no no, i can't be in trouble for new york businesses. these businesses were in florida the entire time!"

on top of that it looks like they're also asking the judge to tack on an additional 8 months worth of of interest lol.

Last edited:
Yep, that is a hat on a hat for sure.
They thought they'd be all slick......

this will go down as the most stolen election in US history if trump loses. they tried in '16 and this will beat '20 by a mile. if you can't beat him just jail him and or weaken him enough to where he loses, and if that fails then "fortify" even more.

with these charges, we're knee deep in a stolen election. nobody will trust another election ever again and the divide worsens if trump loses.

C'mon now what steal? Kamala Harris can just not choose to certify votes from certain states and just have their electors choose who they want, isn't that legal?

Dumb Donny thought it was the best idea to insult the Judge and court recorder and now he wonders why he can’t get an extension so he can pawn some shit to pay his fines.
I have always said Trump is a bad combo of giant ego and low IQ. Dumb Donny is like someone on the spectrum who is a great pianist but Trump super power is grifting.

the establishment's abused their powers for decades and robbed taxpayers and the country to the tune of hundreds of billions if not trillions. it's insane watching people back the machine.
You are totally incapable of isolating Trump and his actions and looking at them objectively.

Your kneejerk analytical framework involves blanket statements, with no examination of whether your claims are true or not, about other people, in an attempt to absolve Trump's behaviors as though his predecessors and political counterparts have normalized them.

Quick, get your donations in before it's too late. You must save the Republic!

Or you can buy some of those shoes if you want to get something out of it.

Back