Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

That must be the one where Trump has his famous "River Of Blood" monument for a civil war battle he made up lmao:

donald-trump-plaque.jpg

That was a prime site for river crossings. So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot – a lot of them. "How would they know that?" Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. "Were they there?"

I’m shocked that Michigan’s Man of the Year would do such a thing.

Newsweek reviewed a document from the attorney general's office that lists properties owned by Trump that had "fraudulent" and "misleading" values and could end up seized:

• Trump Park Avenue, New York, N.Y.
  • Trump Tower, New York, N.Y.
  • 40 Wall Street, New York, N.Y.
  • Seven Springs, Westchester County, N.Y.
  • Trump International Hotel and Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida
  • Trump National Golf Club Westchester, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.
  • Trump National Golf Club Charlotte, Mooresville, North Carolina
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck, Colts Neck, New Jersey
  • Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C., Sterling, Virginia
  • Trump National Golf Club Hudson Valley, Hopewell Junction, N.Y.
  • Trump National Golf Club Jupiter, Jupiter, Florida
  • Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
  • Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia, Pine Hill, New Jersey
  • Trump International Golf Links Scotland (Aberdeen)
  • Trump International Golf Links Scotland (Turnberry)
<Grimes01>
I want Mar-a-Lago to go first and to watch him be kicked out of his house onto the fucking street like the shitty arsed bum that he is.

Newsweek reviewed a document from the attorney general's office that lists properties owned by Trump that had "fraudulent" and "misleading" values and could end up seized:

• Trump Park Avenue, New York, N.Y.
  • Trump Tower, New York, N.Y.
  • 40 Wall Street, New York, N.Y.
  • Seven Springs, Westchester County, N.Y.
  • Trump International Hotel and Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida
  • Trump National Golf Club Westchester, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.
  • Trump National Golf Club Charlotte, Mooresville, North Carolina
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck, Colts Neck, New Jersey
  • Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C., Sterling, Virginia
  • Trump National Golf Club Hudson Valley, Hopewell Junction, N.Y.
  • Trump National Golf Club Jupiter, Jupiter, Florida
  • Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
  • Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia, Pine Hill, New Jersey
  • Trump International Golf Links Scotland (Aberdeen)
  • Trump International Golf Links Scotland (Turnberry)
<Grimes01>

40 wall street, trump park avenue, and trump tower wouldn't be enough to cover $467 million right? let's start with that. and then ask donald which golf course he values the most and doesn't want to lose. and then take that from him too.

lol toddler trump is toddling again.

"Judge Engoron actually wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision. In other words, he is trying to take my Appellate Rights away from me. Nobody has ever heard of anything like this before. I would be forced to mortgage or sell Great Assets, perhaps at Fire Sale prices, and if and when I win the Appeal, they would be gone. Does that make sense? WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

hey loser boy, quit your crying and stop pretending to be the victim. you have every right to appeal. right after you post your bond. just like every other citizen.

xnhNMVU.jpeg

tick tock motherfucker!

You too are putting the government over the individual citizen in the court case. The Soviets would have loved you Left Cult clowns that care not for the U.S. Constitution.

oh look he's pretending to care about that piece of scripture while championing for a guy who wants to shit all over it.

tell us more about how you respect the constitution skippy. it starts at the 2nd amendment and it ends at the 2nd amendment right?

Make Attorneys get Attorneys Volume 100.
Looks like Trump Screwed Habba Dabba Doo. He settled that sexual harassment lawsuit against his golf club. This lawsuit was how Habba Dabba Doo got in the Trump inner circle, because she represented the plantiff and got her to settle for peanuts. Well now that Trump settled with the caveat that Habba Dabba Doo is not part of the settlement.
Per the article.
Bianco's attorney, Nancy Erika Smith, told The Daily Beast she is considering filing a new lawsuit against Habba, as the settlement notes that "the parties agree that Alina Habba is not a party to this release."
Trump has a gift with either getting his lawyers disbarred or sued. Looks like Habba Dabba Doo is about to get sued. Glad the RNC paid her 2 million already because she will need it.

Get your donations in rubes! Save your orange fraudster & rapist's skyscraper! If you don't liberals will win, and you can't let that happen, can you?!?!

“KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!” Trump’s campaign screamed in a text message sent out Wednesday morning to potential donors. “Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!” Trump added in a memo linked in the text message.

“Before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!” the donation page read.

That must be the one where Trump has his famous "River Of Blood" monument for a civil war battle he made up lmao:
donald-trump-plaque.jpg

That was a prime site for river crossings. So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot – a lot of them. "How would they know that?" Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. "Were they there?"

Lmao.

Trump the historian.

Get your donations in rubes! Save your orange fraudster & rapist's skyscraper! If you don't liberals will win, and you can't let that happen, can you?!?!

“KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!” Trump’s campaign screamed in a text message sent out Wednesday morning to potential donors. “Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!” Trump added in a memo linked in the text message.

“Before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!” the donation page read.

yeah, they're definately taking trump tower now.

pay your bond donnie. or better yet, pay your victim. it'll save you a sweet 100 million after your appeal gets laughed out of court! the party of responsibility and personal accountability!

tick tock motherfucker.

lol toddler trump is toddling again.

"Judge Engoron actually wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision. In other words, he is trying to take my Appellate Rights away from me. Nobody has ever heard of anything like this before. I would be forced to mortgage or sell Great Assets, perhaps at Fire Sale prices, and if and when I win the Appeal, they would be gone. Does that make sense? WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

hey loser boy, quit your crying and stop pretending to be the victim. you have every right to appeal. right after you post your bond. just like every other citizen.

xnhNMVU.jpeg

tick tock motherfucker!
That's gotta be your new AV😄

The smell of desperation is sweeter than I might have guessed.

I

Would like to see his golf courses go, and the new owners refuse his membership when up for renewal....
When Castro took over Cuba, one of the first things he did was to plough all the golf courses. But he played on them a bit first, to mock them:

fidel-castro-golfing-dupont-course.jpg

I'd like to see him do that with Trump's courses. You might think he can't, because he's dead, but apparently Hugo Chavez rigged the 2020 election, and he's dead too, so you never know.

donald-trump-plaque.jpg

That's hilarious.

the super rich guy who never misses a chance to remind everybody just how rich he is now wants 1 million people to give him 500 dollars.

why doesn't he just ask the bank for a loan?

donald-trump-plaque.jpg

holy shit lol. i never even knew about that. what a clown.

Back