Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

"NARA was working with DOJ/White House to craft a criminal referral by Sept. 2021--FIVE MONTHS before the "official" referral by NARA to DOJ in Feb 2022."

So the AHA! Moment for you is that it took them 5 months to pull the trigger?

It can take 5 months for a single Gov. dept to get something done, let alone coordinate with another.

You can count that as a big W if you like, but in the end it’s a nothingburger IMO.

Shit half of that Tucker special was him showing one thing then denying watch was happening on tape. Like when he shows them busting out the glass to get in, then pretending not to understand how the door got opened.

they are so disingenious. all they do is perpetuate a bunch of bullshit and propaganda for the chuds to gobble right up. this propagandists lies ultimately prime time cost his company nearly 1 billion dollars and got him fired just to own the libs.

i wasnt here, but heres what happened

hows the winning going? the rapey orange fartster is out 175 million dollars just to own the libs or something right?

Oh, it's still 400+ million Trump owes. The 175M is just the BOND so NY won't start grabbing property.

cant edit out the prime time thing out of my post cause i've been deep stated by corrupt AF mods.

but fuck it, lets go with it anyways.

but they are all individual cases at this point, all of which have independently started. Let's ask the other @mods

@irish_thug @HockeyBjj @Strychnine @Madmick

Since these are not all individual cases that have already started. Should each have their own mega thread? Having them all lumped in to this one thread, until the actual trial, makes it all these cases a jump mix of cross posting, which is exactly what this thread is.

Big updates like this one, should be apart of their own thread, regarding that singular case, no?

<{katwhu}>

Nah, the forceful sell of his properties is better.

trump hotel and 40 wall street owe hundreds of millions of dollars between them and nobody wants to have to eat up those expenses, but what does the farty rapist really have other than a golf course with the corpse of his ex wife buried near the 1st hole?

they're doing a bang up job of maintaining her gravesite i might add.

CuDXgba.jpeg

Take your pick.

Take your pick.

how about kari lake is pulling ahead, or election fraud thread - evidence coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!

So the AHA! Moment for you is that it took them 5 months to pull the trigger?

It can take 5 months for a single Gov. dept to get something done, let alone coordinate with another.

You can count that as a big W if you like, but in the end it’s a nothingburger IMO.
It's pretty hilarious that's supposed to be some big damning revelation lol how desperate.

well its bullshit anyways because the fraudy orange rapist was found liable for fraud and should be putting up over 500 million in surety just to appeal.

So it's not bullshit at all then. You were just calling it bullshit because of your emotions. It's what I figured, but I had to confirm. Thanks.

So it's not bullshit at all then. You were just calling it bullshit because of your emotions. It's what I figured, but I had to confirm. Thanks.

do you think the judge wouldn't have kicked the bond to the curb if they didn't alter the bond to the point where the attorney general was satisfied?

trump still having to pay 175 million dollars. suck on that libtards! big win for you today skeeter!

Back