Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

hey look, it's the mother of that deceased domestic terrorist who got put down like a diseased dog at the capitol hanging out behind some crackpot attorney in a mock courtroom environment controlled to push propaganda and nonsense to the rubes.

if they had such bombshell evidence and testimony to put any of the allegations against farty von schitzenpantz to bed, then they should have brought it to court. too bad so sad. i guess they'll have to peddle their shit sandwiches outside of the courtroom for the chuds to gobble down.

eat it all up bro!
Fear not sherBro when Trump wins the election and gets Greenland. He will build big beautiful Trump hotels there so you Canadians can travel there and enjoy some orange flavor. Don’t forget to buy MAGA NFTs

I am in this for entertainment value only.
c1hU1Rj.jpeg

Is he being called as a witness? If not, the jury will not be exposed to this information.

It really doesn't matter. It would be fun to see a conviction and how fucked the NY Justice System has become under Democratic Party rule.

I am in this for entertainment value only. I want to see how far the Left/Establishment is willing to go. I just hope they don't assassinate anyone.
This is peak cope posting.

All of the people that are in this for entertainment are over on this side relentlessly mocking and clowning on your MAGA cult. We're the ones having fun.

How can you be in this for "entertainment value only" when you've been on these boards for years passionately defending Trump from any and all criticism?

You aren't fooling anyone 🤣

All of the people that are in this for entertainment are over on this side relentlessly mocking and clowning on your MAGA cult. We're the ones having fun.

How can you be in this for "entertainment value only" when you've been on these boards for years passionately defending Trump from any and all criticism?

^^^ That right there is "peak cope". Everyone that does not agree with this goof is "MAGA". The Left Cult are laughing? As case after case implodes and pushing Trump higher and higher in the polls... you Left Cult types are "laughing". No one believes you except the other Left Cult types. 🤡

He's like the toddler that closes his eyes and thinks you can't see him.

Oh look more problems for Trump how can he get the Republican party to pay for a new plane lol. 747 or A380 LOL

"

Trump-owned plane strikes a jet at Florida airport​

The former president’s Boeing 757 clipped a parked corporate jet after landing in Palm Beach, according to FAA information and public records."

Oh look more problems for Trump how can he get the Republican party to pay for a new plane lol. 747 or A380 LOL

"

Trump-owned plane strikes a jet at Florida airport​

The former president’s Boeing 757 clipped a parked corporate jet after landing in Palm Beach, according to FAA information and public records."
How soon until someone lies again saying " he overpowered people and took over the beast wheel"

the democratic trump hating new york jury

the democratic trump-hating new york jury and grand jury with their trump-hating wives, who hate trump more than anybody will ever know! and that doesnt even touch on the malicious intentions of the weaponized DOJ, those biden-controlled (state) prosecutors, the radical left AG, the deep state judge, and all of his staffers and family members too!

yeah yeah buddy. we've heard those fantasies before, complete with nothing to ever back them up. it's all just a witch hunt, the likes of which we've never seen before, orchestrated by the werpernized derp state, the pizzagate, the large fries, and the chocolate shake. you're just going to have to cope a little harder.

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me how Howard's premise is wrong?

Trump and Stern had been buddies for decades.

I recall when Trump started running Stern said something to the effect of, to the people that support Trump, he loathes you, he wouldn't let you near his estate.

Those same people would die for him, that's a type of cult we've never seen in the US before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back