Trump is a traitor - impeachment soon/Alex Jones is a shill

This thread is a full on meltdown and it's only been 30 days.

How do you think you are going to react when you find out Trump is a traitor, it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and he's been impeached from office before he made it 6 months into his first term?

How do you think you are going to react when you find out Trump is a traitor, it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and he's been impeached from office before he made it 6 months into his first term?

I think your are going to be sectioned before 2018

zero fucks given,Shillary and her minions not getting what she thought she was entitled too,that's better than Trump being impeached as a traitor.

I think it's going to be a long four years for you.

This thread needs more copying and pasting from other sources

At this point, I would literally bet my life that Trump will be impeached. I've never seen so much evidence for any political theory that I've looked into, of any kind, EVER. It's so overwhelming.

At this point, I would literally bet my life that Trump will be impeached. I've never seen so much evidence for any political theory that I've looked into, of any kind, EVER. It's so overwhelming.

Then you must be unfamiliar with the Clinton Foundation.

Then you must be unfamiliar with the Clinton Foundation.

I haven't put in the time researching it, you're correct.

If Hillary was President, I would look into it, but Trump is in office. I didn't want either of them and I didn't vote for either of them. Just have to deal with who is actually in power.

If he's not impeached it won't be because of a lack of effort on behalf of his political enemies, that's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got impeached. If things stay the current course he'll be out in 4 years at least.

giphy.gif

He has massive financial ties with Russia and is completely corrupt, has been the entire time. All of you have been manipulated and conned for his own direct financial and personal gain. He doesn't care about any of you or literally anyone besides himself and people that can help him. He will be impeached and it will happen this year. Making this thread so I can bump it later.

If you want to understand these things, my best recommendation is to follow @LouiseMensch and @Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

I've been watching this very closely for the past 6 weeks and I've already posted all of the information on another site that's not easily copied here, so I'm not going to bother. If you're interested in learning the truth, follow those two and also @20committee ... but mainly Louise Mensch and Adam Khan.

Trump is going down. It's happening soon. Get ready.

haha true, drumpf will be impeached because of russia even huffington post columnists say so on twitter
can't wait to see drumpkins have a mental breakdown when bernie will be sworn in

He has massive financial ties with Russia and is completely corrupt, has been the entire time. All of you have been manipulated and conned for his own direct financial and personal gain. He doesn't care about any of you or literally anyone besides himself and people that can help him. He will be impeached and it will happen this year. Making this thread so I can bump it later.

If you want to understand these things, my best recommendation is to follow @LouiseMensch and @Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

I've been watching this very closely for the past 6 weeks and I've already posted all of the information on another site that's not easily copied here, so I'm not going to bother. If you're interested in learning the truth, follow those two and also @20committee ... but mainly Louise Mensch and Adam Khan.

Trump is going down. It's happening soon. Get ready.
If democrats had this on him, this would have come out before the election and even before the inauguration. But it's just not there.

I said to follow two people to learn about this.

One of them just got threatened by one of the main actors in this (Sater -- reported on most recently by the NYT)

@HUNTERMANIA

Yeah he's orange asshole deep in Russian mob ties. Will be an interesting ride. He thinks he can strongarm the media and the intelligence community though. If this continues, it's my belief (and has been for a very long time) that the goal here is the dissolution of NATO and a protection racket on eastern Europe.

#ReleaseTheTaxes

@HUNTERMANIA

Yeah he's orange asshole deep in Russian mob ties. Will be an interesting ride. He thinks he can strongarm the media and the intelligence community though. If this continues, it's my belief (and has been for a very long time) that the goal here is the dissolution of NATO and a protection racket on eastern Europe.

#ReleaseTheTaxes

He can't strong-arm the IC or the media, he's going down by mid-summer.

Are you following any of this on twitter? all of this is by far the most interesting political theater of my lifetime. Really amazing to see what new comes out every day (A LOT)

He can't strong-arm the IC or the media, he's going down by mid-summer.
Maybe, maybe not. I'd be careful not to bite on each story like it's gospel in the meantime. Even really good investigative reporters get some of the picture wrong, especially when they're sticking their necks so far out in front of supposition. Don't go full pizza gate.

Maybe, maybe not. I'd be careful not to bite on each story like it's gospel in the meantime. Even really good investigative reporters get some of the picture wrong, especially when they're sticking their necks so far out in front of supposition. Don't go full pizza gate.

I've seen enough. I'm already committed. It's not each specific story, it's ALL OF THEM. There are SO MANY.

It may sound sketchy, you're right to be skeptical, you have the right attitude, that's how I felt too, but I've changed this in category of thought from something I'm thinking about as a possibility to something I have perceived as reality... I have never been wrong when I have said that. I won't be wrong this time.

motherfucker I didn't want one specific tweet shown... fuck, um.... IDK how to post a link to a twitter thread without it formatting -- click on that tweet and start at the top of the thread.

This thread (scroll up and start at the top) has many connections. @Lanx I don't feel like taking the time to copy and paste each of them.

If you want to know the financial side, just follow @khanoisseur and read his tweets, click on his links every day for a week. If you want to know the political side, follow @LouiseMensch and read her stuff.

Louise Mensch's articles sketching her over-arching theory of Putin's sabotage can be found here: https://patribotics.wordpress.com/ (start w/ 'Dear Mr. Putin, let's play chess') --- everything she has predicted has come true and she was the first person to report a lot of this stuff.

Trump has extensive business with millions of people across the planet. Imagine if Bill Gates were President? A billionaire who's been in business for many decades in Russia along with every major country in the world having ties that are impossible to revoke/erase because of the nature of long-standing business organically developing a root-system?

I've seen enough. I'm already committed. It's not each specific story, it's ALL OF THEM. There are SO MANY.

It may sound sketchy, you're right to be skeptical, you have the right attitude, that's how I felt too, but I've changed this in category of thought from something I'm thinking about as a possibility to something I have perceived as reality... I have never been wrong when I have said that. I won't be wrong this time.
I don't think you have the wrong picture of what's happening overall, just that innocent people can be implicated, or some leads that look amazing can be big old coincidental nothingburgers.

Back