Trump is the peace president

When you can't even copypaste correctly.

Trumps making the whole damn world great again!!!

Still not happy about Syria. Need more evidence.

He is also the deficit president. So he is batting .500.

Um, we'be been bombing Syria since he took office (not just the recent strikes either).

I don't think you can take credit for beating the shit out of ISIS and be the Peace President at the same time. Also worth noting he's not even half way through his presidency and we should be alarmed that Bolton has joined the crew.

Last edited:
Solving the North Korea problem, whatever that means, is a big deal. But it's not like we (or anyone else) are actually in armed conflict with them. It would obviously be great for relations between North and South Korea to improve and for them to officially cease hostilities, but that's really all this seems to be about.

Ultimately, we're just avoiding a fight that isn't even happening. That hardly balances out concerns over how he's handling the Middle East.

In baseball that would be incredible
We all have to pull together and score the most goals in the least innings.
Baseball is a complicated game.
For those who don't follow baseball, the ball is chuffed at the start of each period. The pitcher then throws the ball to the nearest player over 22 years of age. He in turn must run with the ball in whatever direction he was facing when he caught it.

I won't belabor the point. Politics is a thinking man's game.

We all have to pull together and score the most goals in the least innings.
Baseball is a complicated game.
For those who don't follow baseball, the ball is chuffed at the start of each period. The pitcher then throws the ball to the nearest player over 22 years of age. He in turn must run with the ball in whatever direction he was facing when he caught it.

I won't belabor the point. Politics is a thinking man's game.

hold my beer

Solving the North Korea problem, whatever that means, is a big deal. But it's not like we (or anyone else) are actually in armed conflict with them. It would obviously be great for relations between North and South Korea to improve and for them to officially cease hostilities, but that's really all this seems to be about.

Ultimately, we're just avoiding a fight that isn't even happening. That hardly balances out concerns over how he's handling the Middle East.
Nor have we been in military conflict with NK. It's bizarre that some on the right are prematurely celebrating the idea that we don't wage war there. The Trumpsters are really fooled by Trump's rhetoric. He talks about "fire and fury" and having "bigger nuclear buttons" then NK is open to peace talks and Trump get's celebrated?

Let's see if NK changes course, at all, before we declare victory.

He did manage to not get into near as bad a tangle in Syria after the gassing incident as USA easily could have

I don't fully agree with it, but at least it was a joint missile mission and then we let it be and I believe are continuing our troop removal in the area. Was very worried at the time it would turn into a boots on the ground scenario, and that rhetoric was coming from both sides of the aisle around Trump and Mattis

Back