International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

That was in the context of Trump attacking NK. For a week we all thought war was imminent. That was him playing his cards, and it worked. Kim folded because he (like everyone) assumed Trump is nuts (which he probably is in many ways).

I don't understand what you're saying. Those concessions to Yoon should be seen as a Trump victory as well? Sure, why not. Trump has successfully convinced Kim to make promises that NK has been making for decades, but has negotiated less oversight and verification than ever before (precisely none) while making some massive concessions and gifts to NK. I see now why it is wrong to balance our hopefulness with criticism. You have convinced me.

Keep crying Joseph. Let the tears flow.

Hey, how fascinating is all these past events we're discussing? Great stuff. I wish you could join in on the conversation. Maybe you could read an article.

I don't understand what you're saying. Those concessions to Yoon should be seen as a Trump victory as well? Sure, why not. Trump has successfully convinced Kim to make promises that NK has been making for decades, but has negotiated less oversight and verification than ever before (precisely none) while making some massive concessions and gifts to NK. I see now why it is wrong to balance our hopefulness with criticism. You have convinced me.

Your stamina for losing is quite impressive...

Your stamina for losing is quite impressive...

Hey, shitposting Bob, how about that missile engine facility concession that Trump may have completely made up because it's not in the agreement and certainly not in the notes that he didn't take because he'd prefer to rely on his all-time great memory? That was some pinnacle of negotiating. I see why you're so pleased.

Good show as always, shitposting Bob.

got a link to these pages and pages? I'm quite certain nobody is saying what you're claiming because the MO of Trumptards is to completely misunderstand what is being said and railing against it.
Click other Korea threads and scroll. Been going on for weeks.

The “gave them propaganda” argument doesn’t hold any weight for me.

Propaganda for who? NK? Dudes, they are force fed propaganda hourly. Brainwashed to the max. Will this make them love their supreme leader EVEN MORE!

The concessions on military exercises can be temporary and a small price for denuclearization.

Not saying that’s likely, but it would be worth it.

It’s funny because people would claim the war games were a reason NK will never come to the table and now they say how can you take them away?

Same people who post that map of Iran saying look how aggressive Iran is putting their country next to our military bases.

Cautious optimism is I think the right mindset we should have.

But I'm sure you noticed the outrage from the right over Cuba. Did you point out how mentally deranged it was, and how they hate Obama more than they want peace?

It seems like people reserve harsh insults like that for opposing political parties, even when their own party is exactly the same way.

You know anyone that came from Cuba??? I doubt you fucking do. Every republican hated Obama friending up Castro far far less than the fortunate Cubans who escaped to America from Cuba.

For priorities the first for the whole world is chilling out the nuclear aggression of NK. Second is to improve conditions of NK citizens financially. Right below that is to make it less of a human rights nightmare.

Now the problem with Cuba is their terrible human rights violations and only attacking them via economic means. It would be much better if the US went into Cuba and ripped the commies right out of there. But if we are economically friendly to Cuba we keep the leadership entrenched there forever.

Now, places like the old USSR and shit shipped money to cuba to keep it afloat in the old days.

You have a lot to say for an admitted partisan shitposter-troll

There’s nothing wrong with being a partisan. If there was there would be no political parties.

Also, I criticize the right a fair amount.

The big difference, is you’re a partisan too, but you’re either too stupid or disingenuous to admit it.

Unlike you, I wear who I am with pride.

This became verified fact after he announced he's above the law and 2nd Amendment supporters who also support Trump, chose him over the spirit of the constitution.

I remember a strange time when I was called a conservative because I thought welfare needed to be scaled back because of abuses, and criticized Obama for his foreign policy. Then half of America forgot everything that happened before 2010 and made a cartoon the president. Now I'm magically a butthurt lib.
Yah, know what you mean.
I'm center, maybe center-right. But according to the nutjob partisan bots, I'm a liberal lefty.

Anything that's left of the extreme position is to be mistrusted.

There’s nothing wrong with being a partisan. If there was there would be no political parties.

Also, I criticize the right a fair amount.

The big difference, is you’re a partisan too, but you’re either too stupid or disingenuous to admit it.

Unlike you, I wear who I am with pride.
I have never see you attack the right only blindly defend Trump, and I have never denied being generally on the left, but I decide issue by issue.

The “gave them propaganda” argument doesn’t hold any weight for me.

Propaganda for who? NK? Dudes, they are force fed propaganda hourly. Brainwashed to the max. Will this make them love their supreme leader EVEN MORE!

The concessions on military exercises can be temporary and a small price for denuclearization.

Not saying that’s likely, but it would be worth it.

It’s funny because people would claim the war games were a reason NK will never come to the table and now they say how can you take them away?

Same people who post that map of Iran saying look how aggressive Iran is putting their country next to our military bases.

Cautious optimism is I think the right mindset we should have.

Yeah pretty much this. NK isn't exactly short on propaganda and the joint military excerises are just dumb sabre rattling anyways and if the talks fail we can just start them up again.

Hey, how fascinating is all these past events we're discussing? Great stuff. I wish you could join in on the conversation. Maybe you could read an article.

I’ve read the articles and followed the threads. And as expected, no matter what Trump does, libs cry about it. You are a particular sort of loser though since you aren’t even American yet Trump and the USA are on your mind constantly.

Hey, shitposting Bob, how about that missile engine facility concession that Trump may have completely made up because it's not in the agreement and certainly not in the notes that he didn't take because he'd prefer to rely on his all-time great memory? That was some pinnacle of negotiating. I see why you're so pleased.

Good show as always, shitposting Bob.

What about it, it was agreed to after the document was signed.

As a pro negotiator, Trump got him with the old, “just one more thing”.

Btw, you’re quite literally going to get shit on by half this site for years after today. You’re the textbook “praying for American failure to hurt trump” liberal.

You’ve repeatedly and thoroughly embarrassed yourself today.

You know anyone that came from Cuba??? I doubt you fucking do. Every republican hated Obama friending up Castro far far less than the fortunate Cubans who escaped to America from Cuba.

Have you ever met someone that came from North Korea?

What you are saying here is proving my point. Criticizing Obama for trying to establish relations with Cuba, because they have human rights issues, but then celebrating Trump for establishing relations with North Korea, is just ridiculous.

The lack of principle is concerning. We can't let our country operate that way.

What about it, it was agreed to after the document was signed.

As a pro negotiator, Trump got him with the old, “just one more thing”.

Btw, you’re quite literally going to get shit on by half this site for years after today. You’re the textbook “praying for American failure to hurt trump” liberal.

You’ve repeatedly and thoroughly embarrassed yourself today.

I don't want Trump to fail at all. North Korea might be the worst place on Earth and no one has tried to help the people for decades. It's a failure of humanity.

But let's not lie about what happened during the summit. Thus far, a photo op happened while NK got some nice gifts. I hope that things really do change for the better, but it needs to happen before we celebrate it.

I’ve read the articles and followed the threads. And as expected, no matter what Trump does, libs cry about it. You are a particular sort of loser though since you aren’t even American yet Trump and the USA are on your mind constantly.

Let's be honest about what's happening and what has happened in the past.

And let's all hope that something good happens here while not tolerating any untruths.

Back