Trump: No stimulus until the election

Because the bill is full of s*** that they knew was off the table

The bill passed passed the House of Representatives, their work is done. The only people who are holding this up now are the senate and the president. If the house bill made it to the floor of the senate for a vote, do you think it would pass or be voted down?

The bill passed passed the House of Representatives, their work is done. The only people who are holding this up now are the senate and the president. If the house bill made it to the floor of the senate for a vote, do you think it would pass or be voted down?
I don't think you know how this works. Se ate makes the version they want. What happened next?

I don't think you know how this works. Se ate makes the version they want. What happened next?

I do understand how this works, the senate could present this exact bill for a vote. If they put this bill up for a vote, do you think the senate would pass the bill or vote it down? If it’s a bullshit bill, it wouldn’t pass the senate, so why not put it up for a vote to prove the point?

Both sides have been fucking this up. I’ve seen the dems say nope as well. People need help and they are out there playing games cause they don’t need the money.
They say nope why? So Trump can't spend billions to keep the FBI at a location that could become a direct threat to his own financial interests?

Back