Trump: No stimulus until the election

Didn’t they try a month ago Dems rejected it and made their own and that’s what Trump is rejecting right now until the election

The Republicans have yet to pass any stimulus bill, they tried to do something in the Senate and cannot even get Republican support.

I hope it happens. There is NO excuse for why a stand alone $1200 for everyone who got it before BILL cant come forward in 2 days time.

Legit he is so rich he doesnt care. It is Mcconnell and these petty 7 figure millionaires who got rich from gifts and Congress who HATE the idea that some people (primarily of certain racial backgrounds) might get a little extra or ´free money´ in a time of a global crisis.

The argument is passing these weak spot deals will lessen pressure on the Republicans to pass actual legislation that is needed.

Last edited:
No one is changing their vote based on this. It's never gonna pass anyway because they can't stop bickering long enough.

Do your research. Read "who stole my pension?!?!" from the rich dad poor dad author. Pensions are failing because wall street was able to create very risky instruments, promising big returns, but with huge fees.

you sound like the poor dad

The argument is passing these weak spot deals will lessen pressure on the Republicans to pass actual legislation that is needed.

You believe that Democrats will oppose a stand alone bill of $1200 because Republicans will back away from all deals after that is dealt with?

That to me isnt a good Democrat response. Beat Trump on election night.

Then pass new deals if the White House and Senate and House are taken back. A lot of people and the economy included cant handle stinulus delays.

You mean the ones who use a stolen social security number?

That subset will be very hard work with but as I said to another poster...

Forget them, think about the country.

This problem was created years ago when America decided it was ok with illegal workers to keep costs down. Not supporting them or worse deporting them will be will terrible for growth thereby prolonging the recovery.

They are to numerous for their consumption to not factor into recovery plans

You believe that Democrats will oppose a stand alone bill of $1200 because Republicans will back away from all deals after that is dealt with?

Then pass new deals if the White House and Senate and House are taken back. A lot of people and the economy included cant handle stinulus delays.

1200 is far less than what the country needs right now, 20 million are unemployed, many face the threat of eviction, small business are suffering, there are even larger businesses suffering. You don't have to take my word that things are bad just list to the chairman of the fed:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/feds-p...ing-too-little-to-support-economy-11601995201

Fed’s Powell Says U.S. Faces ‘Tragic’ Risks From Doing Too Little to Support Economy

1200 is far less than what the country needs right now, 20 million are unemployed, many face the threat of eviction, small business are suffering, there are even larger businesses suffering. You don't have to take my word that things are bad just list to the chairman of the fed:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/feds-p...ing-too-little-to-support-economy-11601995201

I know that but the Republicans are NOT going to agree to more. So the Dems need to be the bigger people here and at least agree to the $1200 since they are morally superior on this battle and MAYBE the voting masses will remember that.

Trump has made it so that HE agrees with $1200 as a stand alone, that means the GOP should have to get behind this position since their GLORIOUS leader is backing it. This means only the Democrats can oppose the Stand Alone bill

No stimulus is less inflation.
I wonder when the national debt will be a problem that
can´t be avoided anymore.

I believe part of that is to fund the USPS and other measures to ensure a fair election. Trump just wants to pass whatever will get him most votes.

I believe part of that is to fund the USPS and other measures to ensure a fair election. Trump just wants to pass whatever will get him most votes.

What? How is that relevant to what I said. There should be NO excuse by the Democrats to delay a stand alone bill. Even though I know it is because the Republicans are likely to OPPOSE any further aid AFTER a stand alone bill. However, the people cannot wait and the election is less than 1 month away, so hopefully voters remember that.

Trump sent Mnuchin back to negotiate with Pelosi today, he’s completely backed down. Hopefully we get this resolved now that the gamesmanship is over.

The Art of the Deal: On Negotiations:

-Step 1) Upon the opening of negotiations, immediately declare that negotiations are over.

-Step 2) Within 24-hours, back down and reopen negotiations.

Roid rage call simply meant to risk market melt down

he’s sticking to the play book

Back