Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Biden is losing a lot of support among black and Latino voters and the entire youth heavily disapprove of his support for Israel ATM.

Thing is: Trump is going to suck Israel's dick even harder.

Let's be honest, all these amazing poll numbers mean is that the Democrats are going to have to create twice as many fake ballots and/or fake counts.

A double of zero is still zero.

Funny how all these fake ballots are nowhere to be found when actual courts are involved.
But there sure are plenty Republicans / conservatives admitting to lying about the voter fraud narrative

Me too sort of. I had just finished college and I was impacted very little. I didn't post much here but I do remember coming in to poke fun at the OWS crowd

You were a fucking gun control activist. 😡

So which guy on the talking picture box decided that reich is the new buzz word?

The Democrat Reich is a term coined by @BIKES!

Democrat Reich in action
The fascist Democrat Reich being themselves? Who would have thunk...
The Democrat Reich is a special kind of
Stupid
Didn't the Democrat Reich and their brainwashed cultists claim NO illegals are rapists??????
The Democrat Reich is a site to behold
The Democrat Reich followers are so brainwashed who cares anymore? honk honk

Thing is: Trump is going to suck Israel's dick even harder.
And not lose one bit of support. He doesn't have to cater to immature leftist bobbleheads, like Biden does. Those hard left retards, for better or worse, will stand up for what they believe in. If one guy is softly aiding in the destruction of Palestine, they're not gonna just give him the vote over the other guy who doesn't dress it up. They're both the same in their minds. It's all or nothing to them.

I honestly cant fathom ANYONE saying we are better off now than just before the covid BS. The shit that has happened during biden has affecting all citizens, whereas trump's doings either went unnoticed or made life better.

Biden has been the first president that made my life shittier in many ways, but I've gOt iT aLl WrOnG.
I hear this all the time, and I don't disagree that everything is more expensive now and we are getting bent over by price gouging, but no one will explain the following:
Exactly what policies/laws has Biden implemented that have caused prices on everything skyrocket everywhere not just America?
Exactly how would things be different if Trump would be president right now and what would Trump do if he became president to fix this problem?

I was responding to someone basically saying that these are the worst times . They are not even remotely close ….

I don't think it's ever been bad, but maybe the Great Depression era bros would object to that.

And not lose one bit of support. He doesn't have to cater to immature leftist bobbleheads, like Biden does. Those hard left retards, for better or worse, will stand up for what they believe in. If one guy is softly aiding in the destruction of Palestine, they're not gonna just give him the vote over the other guy who doesn't dress it up. They're both the same in their minds. It's all or nothing to them.

Don't care for me personally. The one thing I agreed with Trump with was the immigration thing and he selfishly put the kibosh on it for his political goals.

The immigration bill that was sabotaged at the last minute was a good bill. Trump wanted immigration as a campaigning issue so he pressured GOP senators to kill it. That's inexcusable to me.

Plus he has given indications that he will stop supporting Ukraine and essentially abandon them and suck Putin's dick. So can't vote for him for those reasons.

I hear this all the time, and I don't disagree that everything is more expensive now and we are getting bent over by price gouging, but no one will explain the following:
Exactly what policies/laws has Biden implemented that have caused prices on everything skyrocket everywhere not just America?
Exactly how would things be different if Trump would be president right now and what would Trump do if he became president to fix this problem?

Voter ignorance and inability to think critically is the only thing GOP has going for them.

People are not surprised. The surprise if for the Left Cult Democrats like you. It was not hard to predict.

Critical thinkers figured out that he was going to win a long time ago. we knew this lawfare would boost Trump huge. We wanted other candidates, but knew the Democrats' actions would lock Trump in and hand him 1600. In fact, I put my account on it against someone that couldn't figure it out, but wanted to run his mouth. No, not @Andycapp, he was too afraid.. a coward, it is @curryjunkie that is toast. I even offered him an out, trying to be a nice guy, but he's a diehard Left Cult Democrat. He can't deprogram enough.

I'm sure you're right in that the Democrats wanted Trump as the opposition.

I suspect they want Trump as the opposition for a reason.

He's weak.

The immigration bill that was sabotaged at the last minute was a good bill.
No it wasn't. It was a desperate ploy to give Biden a win over a disaster he created. Sorry that Republicans weren't stupid enough to fall for it. It'd be like Trump introducing a bill that supported abortion rights, when he was coming up for re-election. Yeah, I'm sure the Dems would be right on board, and not see the game that was being played.

Fact of the matter is, everyone concerned about the border knows exactly what Biden and the Dems will do if they're re-elected. Nobody is buying that desperate bullshit. Hence, why blocking it didn't hurt the Reps. It's as pathetic as them trying to blame the Reps for de-funding the police, because they voted against a multi-issue bill that included some crumbs for law enforcement. The Dems are a bunch of children trying to get out of a big lie.

Can't speak for the globe, but his war on oil and gas is enough to make things more expensive. Funny thing about oil and gas, is that it's needed for damn near everything, and the higher it gets, the higher prices for everything gets. Our own Prime Minister Blackface over here, is facing those same realities.

Not go after oil and gas companies. Not have his energy secretary literally laugh at the high price of gas, because she drives an electric car. Little shit like that.

If you don't like that stance for environmental reasons, that's fine, but there's a high price that comes with it, and if most people can't afford it, it's gonna be an issue for voters. It is what it is.

Can't speak for the globe, but his war on oil and gas is enough to make things more expensive. Funny thing about oil and gas, is that it's needed for damn near everything, and the higher it gets, the higher prices for everything gets. Our own Prime Minister Blackface over here, is facing those same realities.

Not go after oil and gas companies. Not have his energy secretary literally laugh at the high price of gas, because she drives an electric car. Little shit like that.

If you don't like that stance for environmental reasons, that's fine, but there's a high price that comes with it, and if most people can't afford it, it's gonna be an issue for voters. It is what it is.
Again, what policies and laws has Biden put into effect that has caused this so called "war on oil and gas"? If these do exist, how would that make the cost of living go up across the globe? Gas/oil prices do not account for the cost of everything going up in the magnitude that it has and continued to stay despite "supply chain" issues no longer being a valid excuse. These problems aren't unique to North America and are most likely because of all the shit that happened during the covid years.

We would be in the same situation now if Trump was the president, and dems would probably be doing exactly what republicans are doing right now and blaming it all on him because it's easy to do and dumb fucks eat it up.

No it wasn't. It was a desperate ploy to give Biden a win over a disaster he created. Sorry that Republicans weren't stupid enough to fall for it. It'd be like Trump introducing a bill that supported abortion rights, when he was coming up for re-election. Yeah, I'm sure the Dems would be right on board, and not see the game that was being played.

Fact of the matter is, everyone concerned about the border knows exactly what Biden and the Dems will do if they're re-elected. Nobody is buying that desperate bullshit. Hence, why blocking it didn't hurt the Reps. It's as pathetic as them trying to blame the Reps for de-funding the police, because they voted against a multi-issue bill that included some crumbs for law enforcement. The Dems are a bunch of children trying to get out of a big lie.

I bet you don't even know the details of the bill.

The Republicans were the ones who negotiated the bill in the first place. They were the ones who insisted on it if the Israel and Ukraine military aid was to be approved.

You're so blinded by partisanship that you can't see when your "side" fucks up. That bill not being passed was a monumental screwup and a chance to pass something like that may not come again for a very long time.

Again, what policies and laws has Biden put into effect that has caused this so called "war on oil and gas"?
Dude literally cancelled a major pipeline on Day 1, and you're gonna haggle over some specific policy? The Dems don't like oil and gas(for the plebs anyways). That has an impact on everything. Whether you like it or not, they are fine with things being more expensive for everyone to "save the world...that they don't live in."

You reap what you sow. All these hair-brained leftist positions are coming back to bite them in the ass, because they didn't have a follow up plan, and now the people are restless and annoyed.

That bill not being passed was a monumental screwup and a chance to pass something like that may not come again for a very long time.
Why won't it come again? Are you telling me that the Dems only wanted it to pass for political reasons, and won't care to protect the border in the future if they get re-elected? It's funny, in one breath you're all "I really liked that border bill", but in another you're all "It won't come about again if the Dems win, and I'm totally voting for the Dems."

GTFO with that desperate shit. You're mad it didn't pass, because the Dems didn't get a win. The end. Spare me your "concern" over the border, and your pathetic accusations of partisanship, while you turn a blind eye to your own.

Welllllll in one interview. Biden said the polls in his favor and that they're wrong. In the last interview, didnt he just say they dont matter?

Actually, I'm mixed up. I know he switched excuses, but I forget them.
I personally think polls are useful and can be telling...but not in May with respect to an election occurring in November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back