Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Anyone who actually cares about policy and country would've voted for anyone other than Trump in the primaries. Why vote for someone who literally only has one term to do anything and has has absolutely no specific policy to accomplish in that short time. At this point it seems the people who are backing Trump are not concerned with country, or even party, but simply Trump. If he wins I imagine his four years of being president will consist of him simply complaining about Biden with the occasional completely out of place bitching about Obama. But he will be anointed greatest president ever for it.

Dude literally cancelled a major pipeline on Day 1, and you're gonna haggle over some specific policy? The Dems don't like oil and gas(for the plebs anyways). That has an impact on everything. Whether you like it or not, they are fine with things being more expensive for everyone to "save the world...that they don't live in."

You reap what you sow. All these hair-brained leftist positions are coming back to bite them in the ass, because they didn't have a follow up plan, and now the people are restless and annoyed.
So one major pipeline in America is the sole cause of groceries, rent, homes, etc skyrocketing across the world? Makes perfect sense. The cost of crude oil spiked in 2022 and is currently sitting slightly higher than it was in 2019 and is way below where it was in 2011-2015, but shit wasn't this expensive in 2011-2015.

I hear this all the time, and I don't disagree that everything is more expensive now and we are getting bent over by price gouging, but no one will explain the following:
Exactly what policies/laws has Biden implemented that have caused prices on everything skyrocket everywhere not just America?
Exactly how would things be different if Trump would be president right now and what would Trump do if he became president to fix this problem?
We had a brief period of high inflation as coming out of the COVID recession, people had a ton of money to spend and suppliers were caught flat-footed. Wages have been rising much more than prices since.

Trump has discussed three policy changes that would be relevant to prices: 1. Huge tax cuts for rich people, which would increase deficits and drive up inflation; 2. Across-the-board 10% tariffs, which would raise prices; 3. Mass deportation, which would cut supply capacity and drive up prices (though no one thinks he'd actually be able to execute this one).

The other part of it is crazy. Crime soared during Trump's presidency and has come down a lot since; job growth was negative during Trump's entire term and has been insanely strong since; civil unrest hit a local peak during Trump's presidency and has settled down significantly since.

Maybe you don't want to blame Trump entirely for what a mess he left or give Biden that much credit for the cleanup, but you can't deny the fact that he left a mess and it has been significantly cleaned up.

And I think Trump does deserve some blame for the horrible pandemic response, and Biden does deserve some credit for the cleanup. The U.S. economic recovery has been the best in the developed world, blowing almost everyone else a way. Most countries recovered, but not nearly to the same extent. Similarly, the whole developed world faced inflation problems, but the U.S. has recovered more quickly.

The only real argument for Trump is that you think he makes the right people mad, but that's a child's approach to politics.

So one major pipeline in America is the sole cause of groceries, rent, homes, etc skyrocketing across the world? Makes perfect sense. The cost of crude oil spiked in 2022 and is currently sitting slightly higher than it was in 2019 and is way below where it was in 2011-2015, but shit wasn't this expensive in 2011-2015.
The change in U.S. production is immaterial relative to the size of the world market, but U.S. production is now at an all-time high. Makes no sense to blame Biden for shrinking it when it's not shrinking.

Why won't it come again? Are you telling me that the Dems only wanted it to pass for political reasons, and won't care to protect the border in the future if they get re-elected? It's funny, in one breath you're all "I really liked that border bill", but in another you're all "It won't come about again if the Dems win, and I'm totally voting for the Dems."

GTFO with that desperate shit. You're mad it didn't pass, because the Dems didn't get a win. The end. Spare me your "concern" over the border, and your pathetic accusations of partisanship, while you turn a blind eye to your own.

Do you do this projection shit every time you reply to someone? You do not know who I am yet you somehow know all this about me?

I could give two fucks whether the Dems "got a win."

I care about the immigration issue. I looked into this bill and it had some really good shit in it. I also looked into the flimsy excuse they used to kill the bill.

Trump pressured the more right Republicans to kill it angering most of the other Republicans. Them's the facts.

And how TF would it be a Dem win when it was the Republicans who wanted the bill in the first place?

Maybe you should know the bare minimum of easily verifiable facts before so strongly commenting. Or perhaps think through what you're saying. The immigration bill passing would be a huge REPUBLICAN WIN.

Last edited:
Hells yeah

we grabbin' pussy in 2025!!!

4c7a04_1f654d002e6a412aa3c4c728d5ded547~mv2.jpg

The U.S. economic recovery has been the best in the developed world, blowing almost everyone else a way. Most countries recovered, but not nearly to the same extent. Similarly, the whole developed world faced inflation problems, but the U.S. has recovered more quickly.

It has put China in the rearview, perhaps indefinitely. It isn't going to surpass the United States in nominal GDP in our lifetimes, and was certainly was never going to remotely approach it in per capita terms. I have to give you some credit for scoffing at the hype years ago. It's over, Jack. I'm actually now hoping it doesn't suffer a collapse of catastrophic proportions given the still existing economic coupling.

Dude literally cancelled a major pipeline on Day 1, and you're gonna haggle over some specific policy? The Dems don't like oil and gas(for the plebs anyways). That has an impact on everything. Whether you like it or not, they are fine with things being more expensive for everyone to "save the world...that they don't live in."

USA is producing more crude than it ever has in our history:

You know what nuts. A gallon of gas where i live is the same price as it was in 2008.

I don't think it's ever been bad, but maybe the Great Depression era bros would object to that.
2020 has to be one of our worst years, at least since the '70s. Bad times after the GFC too.

But generally, if people don't want to give Biden credit for how good the economy is or the fall in crime, I guess fine. Neither of those things are *that* strongly influenced by the president. But to simply deny the reality because they don't like the party in the WH just comes off pathetic IMO.

Delivers what?

What are you voting for, rather than against?
Economically, the against IS what people are voting for. Unfortunately for Biden, he now has a record to run on, and it's a complete disaster, and Trump was the last president for people to compare. Everybody is worse off with inflation outpacing wages for his term, unemployment going up, part time jobs outpacing full time jobs for the last year, illegal border crossings have gone through the roof after Biden told them to "surge to the border" and they did just that.

Judicially, the uninformed vote is probably a wash with people who don't know that abortion is now a state issue and not a federal one going for Biden, and the people who don't realize that the crime increase from 2019 is a local issue going for Trump. They can't run on "covid response", which was one of the main things they ran on last time because that's long over and it turns out the "chuds" were right, the "dictator" angle doesn't work anymore because he's already been president.

Nobody has a clear answer for what got worse for them during Trump's term before the covid lockdowns, which weren't even federal, except for mean tweets and "he's a real orange jerk face", while most people have very clear answers for what's gotten worse for them during Biden's term.

Even CNN is admitting that Biden needs a miracle, and that Trump's prosecutions are political and wouldn't have been brought against anybody other than him.

This election, just like the last one, will be a referendum on Trump...

It'll be interesting to look at polls in the summer. It's fucking hilarious that my right wing sherhomies are so convinced that polls are real now.
Not sure what's difficult. The polls have consistently underestimated Trump's support by several points throughout both of his previous elections, so unless something has drastically changed from all of the previous polls, a pretty comfortable lead for Trump in polls that underestimate his support would suggest that he's actually way up

Not a Trump supporter, never voted for him, never will, but Biden lost my second term vote opening thew borders to illegal aliens. I live close to NY and its crazy whats going on their because of Biden.
Did Trump do anything about it? He had four years. What has he done?

See, I dont care about liking the guy. I simply want to live better. He can be a cunt all he wants as long as he delivers.

Dont know why anyone disbelieves the results. Most voted president ever in the most secure election ever. Stadiums of every sport shouting let's go brandon or fuck joe biden in unison is bullshit. Those vids that showed individuals screaming fuck Donald Trump is absolutely more believeable than arenas. All of those 81 million voters havent changed their minds at all, in fact, theyve only grew.
because most people who vote for Biden are normal regular voters, not this crap crowd who screams for their celebrity presidents and makes Trump their entire personality.

See, I dont care about liking the guy. I simply want to live better. He can be a cunt all he wants as long as he delivers.

Dont know why anyone disbelieves the results. Most voted president ever in the most secure election ever. Stadiums of every sport shouting let's go brandon or fuck joe biden in unison is bullshit. Those vids that showed individuals screaming fuck Donald Trump is absolutely more believeable than arenas. All of those 81 million voters havent changed their minds at all, in fact, theyve only grew.
Im convinced he gets 40% at least if he said i want to be president for life and then my kids become president if i keep gas under 4 dollars

Reactions: PEB
Did Trump do anything about it? He had four years. What has he done?
Yes, he enforced the border, and then when democrats won the house in midterms and made attacking border enforcement a priority and had fake photo shoots crying over a parking lot, there was a short uptick that he tamped right back down with the remain in Mexico policy, that Brandon immediately moved to stop and told migrants to "surge to the border", resulting in record border crossings.

_125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc.png.webp

Yes, he enforced the border, and then when democrats won the house in midterms and made attacking border enforcement a priority and had fake photo shoots crying over a parking lot, there was a short uptick that he tamped right back down with the remain in Mexico policy, that Brandon immediately moved to stop and told migrants to "surge to the border", resulting in record border crossings.

_125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc.png.webp
How did he enforce the border?

Back