Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Hey dummy, guess what the Keystone pipeline goes right by?
1024px-Keystone-pipeline-route.svg.png

The Bakken.
Bakken_Wells_2013.png

70% of the oil in ND is shipped out on trains. Fuck your shitty Canadian tar sands oil, that pipeline should start in the Bakken. Murica first buddy.

And before you say the pipeline was going to contain 12% Bakken oil, they weren't doing that out of the goodness of their hearts. The shitty Canadian tar sands are more viscous, so they need to cut it down so it flows through the pipeline easier.
The same thing it went by before?
<36>

It's not a new line starting anywhere, it's a more efficient delivery line. The oil was being moved before Bakken 12% was ever talked about.....how did they do it for all those years prior!??? derp

The same thing it went by before?
<36>

It's not a new line starting anywhere, it's a more efficient delivery line. The oil was being moved before Bakken 12% was ever talked about.....how did they do it for all those years prior!??? derp

edit: it's not worth carrying on a conversation with you when you show you don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Boy howdy, if all that's true Biden must have at least a 60% approval rating, right? Ya know, 'cause everyone is just so happy and carefree under Biden.

It is 61-65%....among his own party.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Majority of independents now view a 2nd Brandon term as a greater threat to democracy than Trump by 11 points. Evidently if you're going to use catch phrases like "democracy is on the ballot" and spend years telling black and hispanic voters that the justice system is rigged, there is a strong chance it backfires when you have partisan judges and state officials attempt to wrestle the vote away from the people and remove the front runner using every corrupt and sketchy mechanism except for voting.

Biden's gotta be hoping his dementia clears up by November, because this is just head to head in polls that consistently underestimate Trump's support, and it only gets worse for Biden in a 3 person race with RFK.

The poll’s results are striking: 53% of independents expressed concerns about Biden potentially harming democratic institutions in a second term, compared to 42% who held similar concerns about Trump.

It's fucking surreal he's even in the discussion as a viable candidate.

Its a sad and frankly shocking testament to not just the dumbing down of America, but just how many fucking stupid people there are.

4c7a04_1f654d002e6a412aa3c4c728d5ded547~mv2.jpg

I honestly cant fathom ANYONE saying we are better off now than just before the covid BS. The shit that has happened during biden has affecting all citizens, whereas trump's doings either went unnoticed or made life better.

Biden has been the first president that made my life shittier in many ways, but I've gOt iT aLl WrOnG.

lol you know Covid started March 2020. Biden didn’t get in until 2021z

Holy shit you’re an idiot

I was responding to someone basically saying that these are the worst times . They are not even remotely close ….

Yeah people are dumb as hell. 2007-2009 when bush was in office we had the worst recession ever. My parents house foreclosed

I hear this all the time, and I don't disagree that everything is more expensive now and we are getting bent over by price gouging, but no one will explain the following:
Exactly what policies/laws has Biden implemented that have caused prices on everything skyrocket everywhere not just America?
Exactly how would things be different if Trump would be president right now and what would Trump do if he became president to fix this problem?

It’s laughable when right wing trumptsrds blame Biden for inflation yet can’t name a single policy or a trump policy that would be done to stop it

Why won't it come again? Are you telling me that the Dems only wanted it to pass for political reasons, and won't care to protect the border in the future if they get re-elected? It's funny, in one breath you're all "I really liked that border bill", but in another you're all "It won't come about again if the Dems win, and I'm totally voting for the Dems."

GTFO with that desperate shit. You're mad it didn't pass, because the Dems didn't get a win. The end. Spare me your "concern" over the border, and your pathetic accusations of partisanship, while you turn a blind eye to your own.

Oh wait so Republican leadership didn’t acknowledge that they rejected a border proposal to stop a Biden win?

It’s laughable when right wing trumptsrds blame Biden for inflation yet can’t name a single policy or a trump policy that would be done to stop it
Trump could virtually do anything and the evidence could be spat in their face but they will continue to ride with their messiah, no matter what. gotta hand it to them that level of asslicking has to take serious determination, no matter how misplaced, it is.

This trial is just killing Trump I tell ya.

I still doubt it ends up being Biden think it's Michele or Newsome if this gap stays another month. Won't believe it's Biden I see him speak last at convention.
I remember thinking the same thing in 2020, how can they let Biden handle this? Yet somehow he won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back