Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Does "We've got nothing" apply to Trump as well? Because it sure looks like that.

Looks like a political attack to keep him out of office.

Outside of the typical shady stuff he did in the past, they have nothing recent. He has been twisting numbers on his tax forms for years.

Partisan fans such as yourself only see one side of the story.

Pretty sure he currently on trial (1 of what is it 4?) for his recent actions. "We've got nothing" doesn't apply to Trump because we've got 91 felony counts he's being charged with.

Sorry, your guy and your party in general are just a bunch of deplorable criminals and frauds, all there's to it.

Pretty sure he currently on trial (1 of what is it 4?) for his recent actions. "We've got nothing" doesn't apply to Trump because we've got 91 felony counts he's being charged with.

Sorry, your guy and your party in general are just a bunch of deplorable criminals and frauds, all there's to it.
Please learn to read.

I am an Independent / Libertarian that is currently voting for RFK Jr. I have voted for and supported politicians from both sides over the last 20 years.

We already talked about this. I have been posting RFK and pro Libertarian posts for a long time.

My position is that both parties are roughly equally corrupt and big government as a whole is dirty. In this case, the Dems are wrong by making up 91 or might as well be 3791 or 39 million silly charges for Trump so it hinders his chance for election. I think a lot of people see it is bullshit and will turn some towards Trump. But you keep celebrating it. Maybe felony 92 will be the one.

Please learn to read.

I am an Independent / Libertarian that is currently voting for RFK Jr. I have voted for and supported politicians from both sides over the last 20 years.

We already talked about this. I have been posting RFK and pro Libertarian posts for a long time.

My position is that both parties are roughly equally corrupt and big government as a whole is dirty. In this case, the Dems are wrong by making up 91 or might as well be 3791 or 39 million silly charges for Trump so it hinders his chance for election. I think a lot of people see it is bullshit and will turn some towards Trump. But you keep celebrating it. Maybe felony 92 will be the one.

Yeah sure, it was the dems that made up all those cases... Not the notorious career criminal, liar and fraudster.

I have a bridge for sale, dirt cheap. Want it?

How many convictions? God you're a hack lmao

Anyone want to bet that October they will be virtually tied or within a Margin of error unless either dude born in the 1940’s has a medical problem prior to October then bet is off. Trump doing his McConnell impersonation at the NRA speech has me worried. The Manipulative Media is selling Wolf tickets.

damnnn are you in for a surprise when Trump wins 2024...... get ready

I am voting RFK Jr, huge fan.

But yes, all this shady stuff they are throwing at him makes me want to vote for him.

Let's be real, both Trump and Biden have skeletons in their closets. But let's only prosecute one? OK then.
Anyone who takes a serious run for office will have their opponents saying that they "have skeletons in their closets." Trump is being prosecuted because there is hard evidence of him committing (multiple) crimes.

And RFK Jr. has to be the first person running for president who has already said under oath that he can't make money because his brain doesn't work well.

Anyone who takes a serious run for office will have their opponents saying that they "have skeletons in their closets." Trump is being prosecuted because there is hard evidence of him committing (multiple) crimes.

And RFK Jr. has to be the first person running for president who has already said under oath that he can't make money because his brain doesn't work well.
But supposedly they know he only did that to evade alimony so of course that's perfectly understandable and shouldn't matter one bit when choosing a president :p

Does "We've got nothing" apply to Trump as well? Because it sure looks like that.

Looks like a political attack to keep him out of office.

Outside of the typical shady stuff he did in the past, they have nothing recent. He has been twisting numbers on his tax forms for years.

Partisan fans such as yourself only see one side of the story.
I have no idea how someone could honestly say that.

We know that Trump purposely stole boxes and boxes of documents, he’s admitted it.

We know that there was highly classified material in those boxes, and we know he shared that material with total randos because it’s on tape FFS.

We also know that Trump was part of a multi-state scheme to illegally toss thousands of Americans’ votes and use fake electors. We know what the scheme was, we know who came up with it, we know who the fake electors were…

All of these things I listed are facts, not opinions or conjecture.

Democrats have all but owned the Granite State’s four Electoral College votes, winning seven of the past eight presidential contests – including Joe Biden’s eight-point victory over President Donald Trump in 2020.

But the latest NHJournal/Praecones Analytica poll finds Biden tied with Trump in New Hampshire, putting him at risk of becoming the first Democrat to lose the state since Al Gore in 2000.

Biden is scheduled to appear in Nashua on Tuesday. On Monday, the Biden administration announced more than $3 million in Brownfield Grants “to rehabilitate and revitalize communities in New Hampshire,” including Nashua and Jaffrey.

“This helps to put President Biden’s visit this week into greater context, as that sound you hear is the 2024 battleground map expanding for Donald Trump, seemingly putting New Hampshire in play this fall,” said veteran New Hampshire GOP strategist Jim Merrill, who worked on the Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio presidential campaigns.

According to Praecones Analytica’s Dr. Jonathan Klingler, Biden’s struggles come from his loss of support among swing voters.

“While registered voters of both parties are largely united around their nominee, independent/undeclared voters are splitting their support in four statistically indistinguishable ways: between Biden, Trump, Kennedy, and other unnamed candidates,” Klingler said.

“In comparison to exit polls from the 2020 presidential election, independent/undeclared voters in New Hampshire demonstrate significantly lower support for Biden, as Biden won around 60 percent of these voters in 2020, compared to around a quarter if the election were held today.”

Biden is struggling in the polls in several states Democrats have done well in for years. The latest numbers show Biden and Trump in a close race for Minnesota, which hasn’t backed a GOP presidential candidate since President Richard Nixon’s 1972 49-state landslide.

And in Nevada, which Democrats have carried in six of the past eight elections, Trump has a six-point lead in the RealClearPolitics average, outside the margin of error.

But a Democrat in danger of losing a state in the heart of deep-blue New England would be a bad sign for the incumbent.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden are tied in New Hampshire. It's no longer just swing states turning against the Biden administration.

Democrats have all but owned the Granite State’s four Electoral College votes, winning seven of the past eight presidential contests – including Joe Biden’s eight-point victory over President Donald Trump in 2020.

But the latest NHJournal/Praecones Analytica poll finds Biden tied with Trump in New Hampshire, putting him at risk of becoming the first Democrat to lose the state since Al Gore in 2000.

Biden is scheduled to appear in Nashua on Tuesday. On Monday, the Biden administration announced more than $3 million in Brownfield Grants “to rehabilitate and revitalize communities in New Hampshire,” including Nashua and Jaffrey.

“This helps to put President Biden’s visit this week into greater context, as that sound you hear is the 2024 battleground map expanding for Donald Trump, seemingly putting New Hampshire in play this fall,” said veteran New Hampshire GOP strategist Jim Merrill, who worked on the Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio presidential campaigns.

According to Praecones Analytica’s Dr. Jonathan Klingler, Biden’s struggles come from his loss of support among swing voters.

“While registered voters of both parties are largely united around their nominee, independent/undeclared voters are splitting their support in four statistically indistinguishable ways: between Biden, Trump, Kennedy, and other unnamed candidates,” Klingler said.

“In comparison to exit polls from the 2020 presidential election, independent/undeclared voters in New Hampshire demonstrate significantly lower support for Biden, as Biden won around 60 percent of these voters in 2020, compared to around a quarter if the election were held today.”

Biden is struggling in the polls in several states Democrats have done well in for years. The latest numbers show Biden and Trump in a close race for Minnesota, which hasn’t backed a GOP presidential candidate since President Richard Nixon’s 1972 49-state landslide.

And in Nevada, which Democrats have carried in six of the past eight elections, Trump has a six-point lead in the RealClearPolitics average, outside the margin of error.

But a Democrat in danger of losing a state in the heart of deep-blue New England would be a bad sign for the incumbent.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden are tied in New Hampshire. It's no longer just swing states turning against the Biden administration.

It's hard to take anything you read regarding politics (both sides) seriously anymore because everything is so partisan. I wanted to take your article but then I read all the other headlines on that site and well... Yikes.

Agreed,
For either side.

Get to sit back for the summer and watch the piles of shit rise, and in Aug-Sep we can really start to get an idea of what shit sandwich we would like to eat..

We could really do without another summer of firey but peaceful protests. Crazy how bad things have gotten in the US.

Back