Crime Trump paid an election fraud expert 750k, expert found no fraud

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
First of all kudos to the expert demanding to be paid up front.
Secondly some of their bullshit he disproved in matter of minutes.
I laughed when they hung up on a conference call with him when he would not lie to them so their feelings would not be hurt. I just picture Captain Shitpants Trump throwing every ketchup bottle in reach when the dude was like no fraud,Dawg.

The fact that they found no fraud is obviously proof of how deep the fraud goes.
There is nothing more incriminating than lack of actual evidence of fraud.
Oh, and trannies something something.
MAGA logic 101.

The fact that they found no fraud is obviously proof of how deep the fraud goes.
There is nothing more incriminating than lack of actual evidence of fraud.
Oh, and trannies something something.
MAGA logic 101.
Hugo Chavez did not fake his death, to steal an election from Trump, just to be caught.

was that dipshit expert able to justify the unconstitutional changing of election laws before the election?

oh and

FlfvSjqWQAQaV3T

FmJ4WQ2XoAALJD9

I laughed when they hung up on a conference call with him when he would not lie to them so their feelings would not be hurt. I just picture Captain Shitpants Trump throwing every ketchup bottle in reach when the dude was like no fraud,Dawg.
I don't believe this

The part about the guy getting paid that is.

It sounds like what team Trump wanted was for the guy to testify as an expert on the matter that there undeniably was fraud and basically invent the evidence. If you haven't learned this team's playbook by now you haven't been paying attention.

They didn't want an actual investigation in the matter, they wanted this guy to make Trump look good.

and they're not stopping

Did you know that most of the immigrants from central and South America are not liberal at all, and if they had to pick between progressive policies and a party that promotes Christian values they will always vote for the latter?

See if you can get Trump to give you 750k in US dollars or 750k in Trump bucks and you can solve the case nobody else has for damn near 4 years.

that's the beauty of illegally changing laws to slip in illegitimate votes. you can't tell the difference no matter how many experts you hire to do a recount.

I'm sure Trump can get his money back quickly by shilling some garbage Trump trading card or coin or some shit to his stupid fan base.

Did you know that most of the immigrants from central and South America are not liberal at all, and if they had to pick between progressive policies and a party that promotes Christian values they will always vote for the latter?

In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans.

At this point its obvious Trump never believed this, he was just determined to stay in power.

Im shocked he actually paid the guy.

Rudy is still out here begging trump to pay to help keep him out of jail.

In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans.

OK wow, you got me with some actual stats and research for once. Maybe if you looked at the evidence of the 91 indictments maybe one day we can have an actual conversation.

Anyway 2012 was not that long ago but the political climate was quite different. Obama was President and he was very favorable with minorities and immigrants.

I was talking about more recent events like this

There's also this, which states there's no real guarantee how votes will land with hispanics.. it really is all over the map

Back