Crime Trump paid an election fraud expert 750k, expert found no fraud

OK wow, you got me with some actual stats and research

giphy.gif

First of all kudos to the expert demanding to be paid up front.
Secondly some of their bullshit he disproved in matter of minutes.
I laughed when they hung up on a conference call with him when he would not lie to them so their feelings would not be hurt. I just picture Captain Shitpants Trump throwing every ketchup bottle in reach when the dude was like no fraud,Dawg.
Correction, Commander in Shitpants Trump.

was that dipshit expert able to justify the unconstitutional changing of election laws before the election?

oh and

FlfvSjqWQAQaV3T

FmJ4WQ2XoAALJD9

oh, the election wasnt stolen or rigged. it was fortified teehee!

that's nice skeeter. it's been 1226 days now. i'm sure they'll be taking their evidence of election-related crimes and bringing it with them to court any day now. but just not today. now you go run along and find that cabal fortification and the election fortification fairy mmmkay? let me know if you see a bigfoot or the easter bunny too!

didnt this ken block start his own political party?

one thing I've learnt over the years is that experts, tend to find or learn certain ways depending on their own beliefs, whether they are religious, political or ideological. so, seeing this expert felt so convicted about his pollical beliefs to start his own party, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume those beliefs also effected his "expert" opinion.

due to conflict of interest, i ask that his testimony be struck from the record.

Pretty soon we will see this level of spending in the RNC. Because you know they hiring the best experts an run the best businesses lol.

one thing I've learnt over the years is that experts, tend to find or learn certain ways depending on their own beliefs, whether they are religious, political or ideological. so, seeing this expert felt so convicted about his pollical beliefs to start his own party, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume those beliefs also effected his "expert" opinion.

due to conflict of interest, i ask that his testimony be struck from the record.
Well Trump&co are usually sooo careful about only hiring independent, unbiased people to investigate these things (except everyone so far) but it seems they forgot it this time and hired someone who did not outright support them. And guess what, the result was the same as every other investigation. No fraud!

Arizona brought in some dude named Cyber Ninja who cos played as military intelligence, who got tons of press saying Biden Cheated. Arizona brought him in even though we later found out he was a jeep mechanic. He mishandled voters private information, took privates jets every where on AZ tax payers dime, and turned his report in about 3 months too late, and said Biden pushed Trumps shit in.
The voter fraud angle is just a way for Trump to part a Rube from his money.

Back