Trump reported drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke everyday... He has a Diet Coke button on his desk...

So this is the story more important than a suicide bombing (that thankfully flopped) in the New York Subways ?

The bombing happened at 7:20 A.M EST.

This is the FIRST TWEET from President Trump. He didn't congratulate the NYPD or first responders, he gets into a catfight with a newscaster.

But But But

Screen_Shot_2015-12-14_at_1.54.54_PM.0.jpg

Lol, “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary”. This letter still cracks me up. Sounds like something Kim Jung Un would write about himself.

With all the targeted attacks against him by our media, his health due to unhealthy habits is really my major concern.

Lol, “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary”. This letter still cracks me up. Sounds like something Kim Jung Un would write about himself.

I know lol... The last line is what always gets me. Unequivocally the healthiest individual EVER elected. HAHA

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

<{nope}>

I am not wrecking my body with this and I am sober minded. My conscience is clear

I'd at least respect 12 rye & cokes but diet coke ....

It's funny to me that some people are so tied up with defending Trump to the death on everything that they can't just say, "damn, that's weird and gross." If it became public that he liked to eat live rats, you'd have people here saying that it's not interesting and we shouldn't talk about it.

It's funny to me that some people are so tied up with defending Trump to the death on everything that they can't just say, "damn, that's weird and gross." If it became public that he liked to eat live rats, you'd have people here saying that it's not interesting and we shouldn't talk about it.

It is bizarre that they defend him like he is the perfect human being. When in fact he likely one of the worst human beings on the planet.

Remember the show "V" from the 80's? They ate live rats

Does Trump also have a Matt Lauer button to lock all doors?

Personally I think Trump should be not be judged on what he eats or drinks.

He's 70+ years old. By the time I am that old I'd like the complete freedom of eating and drinking whatever the fuck I want without being judged. Right now I still care about how I look and feel but there will come a time when I don't give a fuck anymore and I am hoping it would be before I hit age 70.

Last edited:
Does the study controls for other factors like being an obese fuck? im certainly racking on the artificial sweetener department since protein shakes all have it.

Does the study controls for other factors like being an obese fuck? im certainly racking on the artificial sweetener department since protein shakes all have it.
They don't all have it. There are some great ones with no sweetener, even.

Still not as bad as well done steaks with fucking ketchup.

Also the refusing to work out thing is absolute insanity to me.

He also eats mcdonalds for at least one of his 3 meals everyday (over 3,000 calories for 1 meal) with 12 cokes hes headed for a massive coronary or stroke

Back