Trump Says Europe Is ‘Losing’ Its Culture Because Of Immigration

Right, and the U.S. was losing it's culture when the Irish came. And then when the Italians came. etc.

Culture changes as time goes on. Or should we still be sitting in caves eating raw mammoth meat? To remain pure.

He needs to shut up. He is right, but it gives just ammunition to mainstream media to run a new wave of pro immigration news. We already see a shift about how the public is allowed to talk about the immigration policies, back then it was "anyone who questions the ammount of incoming people is a racist" to "constructive criticism is allowed". His opinion will be counterproductive and it is exactly what I don't need or want as a German.

So other than not being a dick, what would it take for you to listen to somebody with this same statement?

There are already moves afoot to deal with immigration , don't really need his interference on it or Brexit or even what a good PM Boris might make .

Yeah who needs a culture that produces nobel peace prize winners when we can have the ever encroaching disease that is Islam.

Right, and the U.S. was losing it's culture when the Irish came. And then when the Italians came. etc.

Culture changes as time goes on. Or should we still be sitting in caves eating raw mammoth meat? To remain pure.

They assimilated, muslim don't.

They were all European which most of them shared more or less similar cultural values, mulsims lol.

Pretending muslim culture is compatible to any other culture is kin to pretending shit is chocolate.

Whitey can't even count on Scandinavia anymore. :(

Pretty much. The pressures that created a social adaptation for Caucasians in a northern climate with limited resources, is now a maladaptation in modern nation states. Such is nature and life. Survival is the exception. Extinction is the rule.

Meh, European culture is just changing. I mean how much did it change in the last 120 years?
Not in favor of mass immigration. But I am not worried about a change in culture. If it chages like before 2015. Just need to go back to reasonable immigration policies.

As far as Islam taking over Germany. Just look at the last religion that tried that.
And the Jews didn't even actually try it Germans just thought they were.
Just imagine how fucked someone would be if they actually tried.

Yeah who needs a culture that produces nobel peace prize winners when we can have the ever encroaching disease that is Islam.

Right!?!?!? I mean who. Reds invesntions,
Medicine and interesting things when we can be full Islam. I’m

Trump may be an idiot, but he's not too far off on this one.

a5dd5a80f275fe6adf6955e713b7c214e15de9d6.jpg

Pretty much. The pressures that created a social adaptation for Caucasians in a northern climate with limited resources, is now a maladaptation in modern nation states. Such is nature and life. Survival is the exception. Extinction is the rule.

Genetics will save the day. The free market will demand creatures such as this still be produced (somehow, someway).

3ec490168a259d6ea8bc03016c66eede.jpg

He says a lot of dumb shit, what's new?

This is Trump just saying how it is. How do you guys think the Europeans are going to react to this?
Are there going to be a lot of people are going to support this? I personally agree with Trump on the migrant issue. However in this capacity as the President I think it is perhaps a little overly bold of a move to call England out of its immigration policies.
There is a video in the link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766947/donald-trump-britain-losing-culture-immigration/

do me a favour and fuck off

the US lost it's culture when it butchered it's original inhabitants. anything else that followed was TAKEN from other cultures or from the slaves they brought over.

facts are facts

the US lost it's culture when it butchered it's original inhabitants. anything else that followed was TAKEN from other cultures or from the slaves they brought over.

facts are facts

What culture, ethnicity, civilization, or population is innocent of those crimes?

Why's he supposed to fuck off again?
let me see

i don't pretend to know the ins and outs of how regular life in america works, because guess what? i don't live there. so i dont expect some fn idiot from across the pond to understand how europe is and not how the daily mail and other right wing shit rags portray it as.

Back