Trump To Comey: I need Loyalty I Expect Loyalty

"Thinks the two may have had diff definitions"? Now hes spinning shit
He could have meant : his loyalty is to the truth

Whereas Trump could have assumed Comey was going to be loyal to Trump.

Comey very possibly worded his response (deliberately) in such a way as to not have Trump question Comey's pledge of loyalty when in reality Comey was only pledging to be loyal to the truth.

Now y
He could have meant : his loyalty is to the truth

Whereas Trump could have assumed Comey was going to be loyal to Trump.

Comey very possibly worded his response (deliberately) in such a way as to not have Trump question Comey's pledge of loyalty when in reality Comey was only pledging to be loyal to the truth.
Now you're spinning shit to meet a narrative you silly goose

The FBI's loyalty should be to the American people and our system of justice.

Nothing wrong with demanding loyalty.
Never heard Comey say President Obama asked for loyalty he expects loyalty.

Made another thread on this. Reposting here:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

I'll update the OP as I read through it.

-Firstly, it looks like Trump's claim that Comey told him he was not being investigated is...wait for it...true.

In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted.
During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.

Liberal status: #Fakenews (+1 for Trump)

-They met on a few days later and Trump asked Comey if Comey wanted to keep his job. Comey said he did. Trump awkwardly said he wanted loyality, and Comey changed the subject to avoid the conversation. Trump's status: Impeached (+1 for liberals)

-Trump then said he was considering asking Comey to START a Russian investigation. Comey said that he thought it would create a FALSE NARRATIVE that they were investigating Trump (they weren't) and advised against it. Liberal status: BTFO (+1 for Trump)

-Comey says the famous memo is #realnews. Trump did say "I hope you can let this go". Comey took his comment to be limited to the events surrounding Flynn stepping down, not the whole Russia case. Still, Comey said the comment concerned him. Trump status: Rotting in jail (+1 for liberals)

-Comey did in fact ask Sesson's to prevent Trump from meeting with him one-on-one. Trump's status: Hanging for treason (+1 for liberals)

-Trump called Comey to say the Russian investigation was hurting him. He asked if they could speed it up. Comey said they were working as fast as they good. Trump said that was cool, and that he wanted them to take down any of his "satalites" that worked with Russia. He asked Comey to make a public announcment that they weren't investigating him personally. Comey said he would see what he could do (implying Comey once again told Trump he was NOT under investigation). Liberal status: Pants on fire liars (+1 for Trump)

-Trump called Comey again and asked him why he had let the public know he wasn't under investigation. Comey said he passed the request on to the AG, and told Trump he should get the whitehouse council to make the request to the AG directly. Once again, implying Trump was not under investigation. Hence, Comey seems to have told Trump, on three (3) seperate occasions, he was not being investigated. Liberal status: Swamp drained (+1 for Trump)

Final count

Liberals: 3
Trump: 4

We won this one boys!

Nothing wrong with demanding loyalty.
Everything wrong with demanding loyalty to an elected individual and not to the American people , the law and constitution.

All of this according to words James Coney scribbled onto a piece of paper.

Glad we have such verifiable sources......
so the Director of the FBI is now a liar?
LOL
and his personal memos (which he shared with other members of the FBI)
i believe are legal documents (same as a cops memo book)
which can be used as testimony

Everything wrong with demanding loyalty to an elected individual and not to the American people , the law and constitution.

Comey was part of a new team. He should know what's up.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

-Firstly, it looks like Trump's claim that Comey told him he was not being investigated is...wait for it...true.

-They met on a few days later and Trump asked Comey if Comey wanted to keep his job. Comey said he did. Trump awkwardly said he wanted loyality, and Comey changed the subject to avoid the conversation. Trump's status: Impeached (+1 for liberals)

-Trump then said he was considering asking Comey to START a Russian investigation. Comey said that he thought it would create a FALSE NARRATIVE that they were investigating Trump (they weren't) and advised against it. Liberal status: BTFO (+1 for Trump)

-Comey says the famous memo is #realnews. Trump did say "I hope you can let this go". Comey took his comment to be limited to the events surrounding Flynn stepping down, not the whole Russia case. Still, Comey said the comment concerned him. Trump status: Rotting in jail (+1 for liberals)

-Comey did in fact ask Sesson's to prevent Trump from meeting with him one-on-one. Trump's status: Hanging for treason (+1 for liberals)

-Trump called Comey to say the Russian investigation was hurting him. He asked if they could speed it up. Comey said they were working as fast as they good. Trump said that was cool, and that he wanted them to take down any of his "satalites" that worked with Russia. He asked Comey to make a public announcment that they weren't investigating him personally. Comey said he would see what he could do (implying Comey once again told Trump he was NOT under investigation). Liberal status: Pants on fire liars (+1 for Trump)

-Trump called Comey again and asked him why he had let the public know he wasn't under investigation. Comey said he passed the request on to the AG, and told Trump he should get the whitehouse council to make the request to the AG directly. Once again, implying Trump was not under investigation. Hence, Comey seems to have told Trump, on three (3) seperate occasions, he was not being investigated. Liberal status: Swamp drained (+1 for Trump)

Final count

We won this one boys!

Nice to see you're keeping score so intently.

Maybe that's why you voted for and still support the worst cartoon president in the history of cartoon presidents.

Again correct answer. All the other things could be explained that Trump would have fired him earlier he wanted to keep his job during his investing of Russian ties.

Nice to see you're keeping score so intently.

Maybe that's why you voted for and still support the worst cartoon president in the history of cartoon presidents.

Its always the losers mad at the scorekeeper.

Final count

We won this one boys!

giphy.gif

Back