Trump To Comey: I need Loyalty I Expect Loyalty

There's an obvious case for impeachment because it was obviously misconduct, and it's obstruction (small 'o') of justice by any reasonable standard. There's just not political will, especially because it probably wasn't a crime. I've been saying all through this that even if there is a crime, it's still unlikely there will be impeachment. So there being probably no crime of obstruction, plus no political will to impeach, means the chances of this ending Trump's administration are basically zero. There would have to be something much worse. People should manage their expectations. I still have Trump 80% to finish his first term.

The only way anything happens to Trump is if his base cracks and the GOP pays for it in 2018. He makes the full 4 years otherwise.

They won't impeach him. The republican party would have principles. They run the house and the senate, so no impeachment.

It's clear cut obstruction of justice btw. this is not a debate.

The only way anything happens to Trump is if his base cracks and the GOP pays for it in 2018. He makes the full 4 years otherwise.
Pretty much, yeah. Party loyalty is always more important than laws, rules, decency, etc. Iran-Contra, for motherfucking sake.

I think you all will come to realize that Donald J Trump is sensitive. He is sensitive to the negative media coverage. All he wanted Comey to do was to come out and say Trump wasn't involved...

Comey would not do that. so Trump fired him. I don't think Donald Trump will give two shits if Flynn or any one of his underlings would be caught in some scandal with Russia. Trump would drop them in the grease quickly...

just think.... What is more likely?
Donald Trump making a decision based off emotion or Donald Trump making a cold calculating decision that could eventually cause his impeachment and ruin the only thing he actually gives a shit about which is his name?

Pretty much, yeah. Party loyalty is always more important than laws, rules, decency, etc. Iran-Contra, for motherfucking sake.

Pretty sad indeed.

whatever you say Bat Dad

<DirkMavs>

aw man
you got me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
(cries)
i got dubbed in pics and multimedia for a funny pic
get over yourself
<{1-69}>

I think you all will come to realize that Donald J Trump is sensitive. He is sensitive to the negative media coverage. All he wanted Comey to do was to come out and say Trump wasn't involved...

Comey would not do that. so Trump fired him. I don't think Donald Trump will give two shits if Flynn or any one of his underlings would be caught in some scandal with Russia. Trump would drop them in the grease quickly...

Donald Trump making a decision based off emotion or Donald Trump making a cold calculating decision that could eventually cause his impeachment and ruin the only thing he actually gives a shit about which is his name?

I think it's more likely he just made a bad decision because he's a big baby.

I don't think Comey was out to get him. I still don't.

The GOP was going to let him be their rubber stamp and Comey played a huge part in making that happen.

Trump did this to himself.

dude. trump knows republicans won't turn on their own. he fired comey because comey kept investigating. Trump is playing a delay game, it has always been his style. Remember his tax returns, the ones that showed he made millions dealing with russia in some crazy nonsense deals.

I knew from the beginning (would have thought even you would have got the earlier hint). But none of it applied to me (some applies quite well to you, like how you had no argument and just tried to distract).

He tried to stop the investigation into Flynn. Duh.

1. I thought you may had caught on..wasn't sure. (They were from the last two days, I hope you would remeber)

2. Distracting?... more Iike bored.

3. you don't acknowledge those as separate? Russian hacking vs flynns lies? Odd, Comey does. He has two separate statements on them.. you seem to have made them one, no?

Address this statement by Comey

" I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign."

Ps...even when it's light fun. You're still a dick. (I thought even you.....) you have to drive your wife up the wall. Kudos to her. ;)

Last edited:
More damaging info coming from a Comey release ahead of his testimony.

In private meetings Trump asked him do you want to keep your job. This happened a 6:30 PM in the office of the President. I want to talk about Mike Flynn.

That's just more fake news from the liar Comey.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/polit...tigation-fake-russian-intelligence/index.html

Comey is about as credible here as Dick Cheney and Rumsfield are on WMDs in Iraq, Bill Clinton on monogamy, and Trump on his taxes.

Comey was part of a new team. He should know what's up.
What do you mean "new team"?

He was director under Obama , and the presidency changing hands does not change the FBI's mission. They are still independent of the presidency .

I wonder if they'll pull tapes out.

but anways. it doesn't matter. republican's won't impeach a presidents who is firing people investigating his friends.

Right now not being dramatic but this is the beginning of the end of American Democracy. I'm mid 30's, have my degrees polisci and american history. My job kind of revolves around this stuff.

I've never seen or read anything like this besides Watergate which still wasn't as bad as fast. Atleast by the time I die there will be pieces of the USA there.

Yaya.

Should've done this on TV
NBC needs a hit

"I need loyalty"

"I am loyal...to the United States of America"

"You're fired"

You keep up the OJ "You need to be looking for the real killers" defense. I'll wait to see tomorrow if anything comes from this, but the real information would most likely come from the independent investigation that is ongoing.

You keep looking for that great pumpkin

dude. trump knows republicans won't turn on their own. he fired comey because comey kept investigating. Trump is playing a delay game, it has always been his style. Remember his tax returns, the ones that showed he made millions dealing with russia in some crazy nonsense deals.

Republicans hate him.. Do you believe they would rather have Trump over Pence? (the replacement)

Back