Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you trying to get conservative posters kicked out of the discussion. You can't win fairly, so you try to use your perceived connections behind the scenes to rig the outcome. Sounds about right for your side. :p

I think threatening to dox people should be a bannable offense.

I also think you guys are getting really desperate when you start making those threats, and that it's cowardly to try and walk them back.

Look at you trying to get conservative posters kicked out of the discussion. You can't win fairly, so you try to use your perceived connections behind the scenes to rig the outcome. Sounds about right for your side. :p

Polish wanted to ban posters simply for disagreeing with him. This is kind of a pattern.

No you just mentioned how easy it would be for you to do so and creepily laid out how.

I'm sure that distinction will be enough to completely befuddle our mods.
Did you report?
Looks like he's really living up to his handle.
Jimmies status ITT:
{<jimmies}

This isn't dumb. In a constitutional state, you have to deliver hard evidences to judge a person guilty. She didn't have first hand knowledge regarding any potential crime. She was even asked directly if she thought President Trump committed a crime and said: "No."

The standard isn't first hand knowledge of a crime. The testimony and the point of the investigation is into whether or not the president committed an impeachable offense. Her testimony was her first hand knowledge of how and why she was fired. That testimony was that Ukrainian criminals working with the presidents private attorney, moved to get her fired. The trump administration has offered no rebuttal for it.

I know the testimony looks bad, but trying to just wish it away isn't a good look.

... to secretly request a foreign nation to publicilly announce a fraudulent investigation into a political rival in exchange for releasing congressionally approved aid in violation of US law.
Fruadulent investigation into Biden's corruption? Seems to me Biden did exactly what he's been accused of. No aid was ever withheld by Trump nor was Zalinkski ever aware of any such thing on the phone call.

Get real you guys. This has nothing to do with anything other than you know you can't win in 2020 fairly so you are trying to rig the results of the next election by smearing Trump the entire way leading up to it. This will backfire on Dems spectacularly and from what I've seen today, it already is. Democrats in States that Trump won are already looking for a way out of this mess. ;)

I believe that it is an impeachable offense to fire ambassadors because Ukrainian criminals ask you to, especially when those criminals are clients of the same attorney as the president, whom he sent in private to secretly request a foreign nation to publicilly announce a fraudulent investigation into a political rival in exchange for releasing congressionally approved aid in violation of US law.

Leading out all of that relevant information just makes you dishonest, and won't get you to lead others to the stupid answer you're hoping for.

So you’re another conspiracy theorist.

Polish wanted to ban posters simply for disagreeing with him. This is kind of a pattern.
The funny part is, without us, this thread would have died long ago. They only think they want an echo chamber, but they should be careful what they pray for. :cool:

The investigation tools are great, especially for people with common names or lots of aliases. The legal research database, is... it's okay. I guess I just prefer WestLaw.

I’m more talking about the investigative software. The amount of info it can find and link together and layout from a single person is nuts if you know how to use well.

All this lady proved is that US relations with ukraine has gotten better under trump and javelins>blankets Lmfao small wins libs.

Oh my God.... this is SO bad.... Denny Heck trying SO hard to cry. The Dems should've spent more time taking acting classes. Any non partisan watching this is going to see right through this. Great work Dimms. Well done.

<mma4>

I can guarantee you RW posters here haven’t watched a minute of testimony but know everything that is going on.

There are six people viewing this thread. Well, that sure fizzled out quickly. When's the next big bombshell witness coming? :p

Last edited:
They should stick with the whole "Trump is too retarded to commit quid pro quo" angle, it works better. It's also their most airtight argument lol.

Fruadulent investigation into Biden's corruption? Seems to me Biden did exactly what he's been accused of. No aid was ever withheld by Trump nor was Zalinkski ever aware of any such thing on the phone call.

Get real you guys. This has nothing to do with anything other than you know you can't win in 2020 fairly so you are trying to rig the results of the next election by smearing Trump the entire way leading up to it. This will backfire on Dems spectacularly and from what I've seen today, it already is. Democrats in States that Trump won are already looking for a way out of this mess. ;)

This is a huge joke right? You act as if nothing happened between July 25th and September 11, the day funds were released. If as you claim Zelensky didn’t know funds were being withheld on July 25th doesn’t mean at some point in between he was made aware. All that matters is that at some point between Congress approving and September 11th if he found out funds were being withheld and it appears from multiple testimony he did. The ask was on the call. The timing on when Zelensky found out is immaterial unless it happened afterwards.

I’m not trying to insult you but I have a hard time believing an adult can’t think this through. Like the only way a bribe or QPQ is valid is if both parties at the time of the ask knows there is a condition?

Here’s how it works.

Trump asks for help and Zelensky says ok. That doesn’t mean he’s going to follow through. From what we know he wasn’t going to follow through until he found out there was a condition. That is why once funds were released he cancelled his CNN interview. It’s so transparent.

Last edited:
They should stick with the whole "Trump is too retarded to commit quid pro quo" angle, it works better. It's also their most airtight argument lol.
Power in truth.

Every single defense falls flat when all of the facts are presented.

This is a huge joke right? You act as if nothing happened between July 25th and September 11, the day funds were released. If as you claim Zelensky didn’t know funds were being withheld on July 25th doesn’t mean at some point in between he was made aware. All that matters is that at some point between Congress approving and September 11th if he found out funds were being withheld and it appears from multiple testimony he did. The ask was on the call. The timing on when Zelensky found out is immaterial unless it happened afterwards.
You seem to keep forgetting that Trump released the transcripts and he released even more of them today. Have you seen Prystaiko's statement? How about Zelinski himself? There was no connection between Aid and Trump asking about Biden when he was talking about corruption in general.

I mean, let's get real what Biden did was corrupt AF. Far worse than anything Trump is alledged to have done for simply asking about it. THAT'S the real "QPQ" and it's only a matter of time before Biden will have to answer for it. The irony is you guys have once again, in your zeal to get Trump have only hurt yourselves. This is not going to be the win you are hoping for. Democrats are already getting nervous as well they should. Letting braindead Schiff run this circus was a huge mistake.

There are six people viewing this thread. Well, that sure fizzled out quickly. When's the next big bombshell witness coming? :p

@Oliver Clothesoff
That was probably it. The conventional wisdom is that you lead with your best witnesses, and best evidence. That's likely what Dems thought they were doing. However, the testimony was not received as favorably as they thought it would be.

You seem to keep forgetting that Trump released the transcripts and he released even more of them today. Have you seen Prystaiko's statement? How about Zelinski himself? There was no connection between Aid and Trump asking about Biden when he was talking about corruption in general.

I mean, let's get real what Biden did was corrupt AF. Far worse than anything Trump is alledged to have done for simply asking about it. THAT'S the real "QPQ" and it's only a matter of time before Biden will have to answer for it. The irony is you guys have once again, in your zeal to get Trump have only hurt yourselves. This is not going to be the win you are hoping for. Democrats are already getting nervous as well they should. Letting braindead Schiff run this circus was a huge mistake.

You didn’t even attempt to answer my question but instead you tell me to look at the transcripts that says nothing about the time from July 25th to September 11.

It’s so transparent.

Oh. I see you updated your post to insult me. You'll forgive me if I leave that part out? :rolleyes:

The only thing that's transparent is that the Dems are furious they lost to Trump and they are using any underhanded excuse they can to smear him before the next election. They KNOW there is no chance of him being removed from office. This is all Political hit job just like the Russia hoax and I hope one day someone is held accountable for it.

That was probably it. The conventional wisdom is that you lead with your best witnesses, and best evidence. That's likely what Dems thought they were doing. However, the testimony was not received as favorably as they thought it would be.

I thought the whistleblower was the best witness? Or is it Vindman? There is not one single star witness Mr. Jordan and you know that. Or maybe for once think for yourself and comeback with something I haven’t heard out of some talking head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back