Law Trump, unsatisfied with his recent 1-65 record in court, tries again and takes another loss

Really? ;)

People from Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Nike, and a ton of Universities gave to Biden.

Military, army, air force, marines gave to Trump.

El2OSwvXYAAnowP

Biden donors were commie teachers, lawyers, HR people.

Trump donors were stay at home moms, the disabled, truckers, plumbers, farmers, and constructions workers.

Very telling who supports who. Biden bought by big tech and big business, Trump supported by regular people, struggling people, and poor people. Dems used to be for the people but not anymore.

El2MsZQX0AcbYA1
You're painting teachers as a group as "commies". WTF? I had teachers growing up who leaned left, leaned right, whatever. NONE of them were commies or fascists or that extreme. I'm sure a few are, but painting with that BROAD a brush is beyond stupid and shameful.

Also, to act like Biden didn't get small-dollar donors and Trump didn't get big-dollar donors is complete BS that most of us can see through, but I'll post some links anyway...

https://www.investopedia.com/articl...-10-corporate-contributors-trump-campaign.asp

https://www.propublica.org/article/...ega-donors-who-now-hold-sway-over-gops-future

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974

its principled on my part. i burn the dem's down all the time. but in the case of trump we have a person uniquely harmful to democracy and the country. he is just as corrupt if not more corrupt than the worse republicans or democrats but ALSO divides the country for petty narcissistic egoic reasons. he uses political division as fodder to attack and defame his perceived enemies (often people whose power and popularity intimidates and narcissistically wounds him while convincing those he uses that he is actually working in their best interest and motivating them on principles.

its a way worse scam than the average corporate owned democrat or republican and far far more corrosive to the health of the country.
Yes I get that he’s very polarizing and the way he handles himself gets people angry. He gets a lot of crap and gets way more attention then needed , he does deserves some of that crap. but you can see a difference in people from the foaming at the mouth 24/7,
consuming peoples lives to the oh look that jerk had something happen to him kind of thing

Kinda fucking topical, no? Rather some rosehip cocktail recipes? Something massive happened a month or so ago, just because you're cowering doesn't mean the rest of us are.
Wtf lol
Make it make sense.

Yes I get that he’s very polarizing and the way he handles himself gets people angry. He gets a lot of crap and gets way more attention then needed , he does deserves some of that crap. but you can see a difference in people from the foaming at the mouth 24/7,
consuming peoples lives to the oh look that jerk had something happen to him kind of thing

you said--
"I get that he’s very polarizing and the way he handles himself gets people angry."

that does not even begin to address what i said and what i said was just a very sparse summary. the only way i can figure that people cant either see or be honest about trump is that they are like him and blind to it.

Trumps record regarding court cases involving politics is certainly horrible. I guess as long a he keeps finding new lawyers to not pay he can keep this up.
That’s the most astonishing part to me. Like why does anyone do business with the man anymore? He doesn’t pay his bills. If he was a normal person, no one would give him a a credit card even.

I want to say they do it for publicity, but I’m not sure how taking his case and then being in the news when he stiffs you and bad mouths your company is good for business. I’m just honestly confused as to why any works with him these days

That’s the most astonishing part to me. Like why does anyone do business with the man anymore? He doesn’t pay his bills. If he was a normal person, no one would give him a a credit card even.

I want to say they do it for publicity, but I’m not sure how taking his case and then being in the news when he stiffs you and bad mouths your company is good for business. I’m just honestly confused as to why any works with him these days

At this point, only mentally-ill cultists like Rudy want anything to do with him... Wouldn't be surprised if he launches another scam where biggest donation to "fight the steal" will get the honor of representing Trump in court (for free of course)

Just to make my point about your low IQ, you can't even come up with a decent retort so you have to resort to getting my post removed for "flaming", just like you did in the Trump raid thread when i used "dumb dumb" in a responce to one of your posts.
Should have stick with dum dum, as in a lollipop aka a sucker.

You're painting teachers as a group as "commies". WTF? I had teachers growing up who leaned left, leaned right, whatever. NONE of them were commies or fascists or that extreme. I'm sure a few are, but painting with that BROAD a brush is beyond stupid and shameful.

Also, to act like Biden didn't get small-dollar donors and Trump didn't get big-dollar donors is complete BS that most of us can see through, but I'll post some links anyway...

https://www.investopedia.com/articl...-10-corporate-contributors-trump-campaign.asp

https://www.propublica.org/article/...ega-donors-who-now-hold-sway-over-gops-future

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974
black is white in their world, its fascinating to watch.

At this point, only mentally-ill cultists like Rudy want anything to do with him... Wouldn't be surprised if he launches another scam where biggest donation to "fight the steal" will get the honor of representing Trump in court (for free of course)
I think Rudy has some degree of senility. And/or he just doesn't give a damn anymore and has gone completely mask off. Either way, not a good look for him. He used to have some semblance of being a serious person in the 9/11 days, even if we didn't necessarily see eye-to-eye with him politically. But now he's turned himself into a total joke for Trump. Sad!

Brought to you by the anti-Trump guy of many anti-Trump guys, who were just recently caught balling their eyes out over a judge awarding Trump a Special Master to review the documents the FBI seized...

He just keeps losing...until he doesn't. Then it's fascism.
Such a pathetic reach.

Left wing corruption is destroying America.
As if Bernie Sanders has the power to corrupt anything. Remember when Phil Donahue was fired from MSNBC for being too liberal? The only voices the left has are the likes of The Grazone and Jimmy Dore. Such power brokers.

As if Bernie Sanders has the power to corrupt anything. Remember when Phil Donahue was fired from MSNBC for being too liberal? The only voices the left has are the likes of The Grazone and Jimmy Dore. Such power brokers.
If you look at the major news networks on TV, the only one that's still favoring the democrats/left is MSNBC. CNN is now owned by a right winger who wants them to go back to a neutrality bias and they push for Biden to apologize to Republicans for offending them because he called out the MAGA wing of the party. MSNBC and CNN have both moved to the right. MSNBC used to hire progressives, now they only hire neoliberals.

CNN is moving further to the right. Fox News is hard right. Pro-Trump. One America News and Newsmax are way off to the right of even Fox. Sinclair also owns a TON of news stations and formats their content to the right. And people act like the left has a monopoly in the media. The Bernie wing and anyone left of that has ZERO representation in the mainstream media. Corporate Democrats are the furthest "left" that gets represented in the MSM.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3634717-changes-spark-chatter-of-cnn-is-shift-from-left-to-right/

https://www.vox.com/2022/8/26/23322...is-licht-brian-stelter-fox-peter-kafka-column

If you look at the major news networks on TV, the only one that's still favoring the democrats/left is MSNBC. CNN is now owned by a right winger who wants them to go back to a neutrality bias and they push for Biden to apologize to Republicans for offending them because he called out the MAGA wing of the party. MSNBC and CNN have both moved to the right. MSNBC used to hire progressives, now they only hire neoliberals.

CNN is moving further to the right. Fox News is hard right. Pro-Trump. One America News and Newsmax are way off to the right of even Fox. Sinclair also owns a TON of news stations and formats their content to the right. And people act like the left has a monopoly in the media. The Bernie wing and anyone left of that has ZERO representation in the mainstream media. Corporate Democrats are the furthest "left" that gets represented in the MSM.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3634717-changes-spark-chatter-of-cnn-is-shift-from-left-to-right/

https://www.vox.com/2022/8/26/23322...is-licht-brian-stelter-fox-peter-kafka-column
A story just came out about the new owner of Politico. He was emailing people to pray for Trump and his reelection. When asked about this he even tried to call it fake news, then got caught and moved to "it was just a joke."

When asked about the message, Döpfner initially denied it existed, going so far as to say: “It has never been sent and has never been even imagined.” When confronted with a printout of the email, he explained that he may have sent it “as an ironic, provocative statement in the circle of people that hate Donald Trump.” “That is me,” he added. “That could be.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/polit...ted-colleagues-to-pray-for-trumps-re-election

Donald dump has no chin and always loses at everything he's ever done.

Actually Jimmy Dore is far right agitator. Source: many feminine shertifa "men".

lets not forget about the fact that his lawsuits against facebook and twitter got laughed out of court as well

so much winning

Such a pathetic reach.

Not at all. You can look at the responses for yourself. As soon as he was awarded a Special Master, it was all "The judge is corrupt!", "This is an egregious violation of the law!", and then to put the cherry on top, when the DOJ filed an appeal, all these "respect for the law" lefties, celebrated as if the DOJ had just reversed an ankle lock or some shit, and that the judge "better do what they say for their own good!", almost as if they were cheering for a team, and have absolutely no interest in the legal wranglings, or something...

I repeat, he's always losing until he's not. The second he gets a victory, it's all tears and vomit over some kind of vast conspiracy. All these totally objective Liberal voices, are basically Trump.

Back