Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
lol what? Biden looked awful when he wasn’t reading from his script.

He was coherent across all topics, had as many high points as Trump, never seemed tired or confused. His last statement was the message, while Trump’s playing the victim. Just not worse than Trump, and that’s all he needed to be tonight.

Snopes, get that shit out of here
The snopes article cites this breitbart article as verifying its claims: Biden said "stupid bastards" as part of a joke that was well received.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...-calls-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-dull-bunch/

“Notwithstanding what you may hear about me, I have incredibly good judgment,” Biden said. “One, I married Jill and two, I appointed Johnson to the academy.”

“I just want you to know that, so clap for that you stupid bastards,” Biden added to laughter from the crowd.

Trump won by a small margin but Biden passed the dementia test Trump better get his shit together.

...what the fuck is trump even saying

120506496_2807865302827505_5881494363785613945_n.jpg

True it’s an important topic. But Biden is trying to make people think Trump brought it here himself.

edit: Biden mentioned covid twice more since my last post and it wasn’t even the topic. That’s desperation.

But then Trump has brought up Biden’s son again and again.

This political shit ugly.
He didn't say Trump brought here himself, just that he's royally fucked it up which millions of Americans have said as much.

Back