Law Trumps home raided

Funny how no one is saying "if they have good reason to think Trump committed a crime, of course they should investigate him, and if the investigation turns something up, they should of course move forward and prosecute." It's just pure outrage that Trump isn't above the law.

Just one though?

And this one in particular right?

Like, they couldn’t have been bothered to actually go after Hillary. Or Epstein, or Maxwell. Or… Cheney?

Just this one.

Yeah. That makes sense.

I say if there's an investigation to be done?

Do it.

So what is your source....

They took them does not cut it.

Using your logic the public will never know.

The public doesn't need to know the content of Presidential and classified correspondence as it happens. A system is in place to declassify them overtime.

The possession and refusal to turn over the documents is the crime. It doesn't matter what's in them.

Though it's certainly intriguing. Why would Trump refuse to turn over these documents for so long? What's he hiding? Why would he turn in some of the documents but not these ones the FBI had to break in and take back?

The public doesn't need to know the content of Presidential and classified correspondence as it happens. A system is in place to declassify them overtime.

The possession and refusal to turn over the documents is the crime. It doesn't matter what's in them.

Though it's certainly intriguing. Why would Trump refuse to turn over these documents for so long? What's he hiding? Why would he turn in some of the documents but not these ones the FBI had to break in and take back?

I for one hope they charge Trump with many crimes, and go after his kids as well.

A search warrant of this magnitude MUST be signed off by the director of the F.B.I.

Christopher Wray is the director of the F.B.I.

Christopher Wray was hand-picked and appointed by Trump.

Dems will end up only firing up Republicans by doing this. This is just next level stupid for the dems.

They better find a smoking gun or a video of him doing something incredibly incriminating.

My guess, he has a ton of classified documents he took with him.

Where's those pee tapes? They still coming? Did the FBI find them?
We must know! Lol

but whatabout those pee tapes? whatabout them everybody?

i'm sure there's a thread where we can find out the latest happenings involving those pee tapes that we could go over to and discuss the latest happenings with those pee tapes if we were actually posting in good faith instead of just shitposting our whataboutisms to try to deal with our level of cope..

but there doesnt seem to be much of any new material of relevance regarding those pee tapes, especially not after typing donald trump's name into google, so whatabout them?

i know! perhaps those pee tapes are hiding in a box where nobody else on the planet will ever be able to find. probably right next to bunker boys tax returns, health care plan, and evidence of 2020 election fraud.

forget about talking about my dearest oompa loompa under criminal investigation and getting raided by the FBI. i dont want to talk about that. whatabout hunters laptop? and whatabout hillaries emails? whatabout brandon? and whatabout nancy pelosi? whatabout all of them errybudy?

what about them, and who is asking?

They quite possible just insured his victory.

That would make sense since the head of the FBI is a Trump.appointee. This is the perfect way to motivate his supporters andnitnis not the least bit surprising that one of his appointees would orchestrate this charade.

Stop wildly grasping for excuses. Somehow I doubt Trump's legal team decides to use this as a defense. Unless Rudy's back on the team... :D

Indicative of a pattern and practice of the FBI/DOJ improperly obtaining warrants.

But go ahead and continue to bury your hear in the sand.

That would make sense since the head of the FBI is a Trump.appointee. This is the perfect way to motivate his supporters andnitnis not the least bit surprising that one of his appointees would orchestrate this charade.
Who does the FBI director take orders from?

You're speaking gibberish. The NY AG began investigating Trump University in 2011 and filed a lawsuit against them in 2013 - before Trump ran for president. He was ultimately fined $25 million for this scam. He also was known as a racist for years before he ran for POTUS, because he wouldn't stop lying about the racist birther conspiracy. "You can't believe what my investigators are finding!" Spoiler alert: there were no investigators.

That you allow yourself to be bamboozled by this snake oil salesman while accusing other people of being the useful idiots is really absurd, but projection, of course, is one of the core principles of Trumpism.

I can't keep walking you dolts through every point. I'm not talking about settling some fkn civil case. I'm talking about being accused of being a spy and enduring a 2 year special prosecution as the book is thrown at his friends. Im talking about his taxes being leaked. Im talking about his home being raided by the fbi. Im talking about the ny ag relentlessly pursuing him for anything she can find.

And im not talking about Obama. There was a point in time where he hosted an insanely popular TV show and it was viewed in prime time on a liberal network. There are countless black celebrities on record talking about their affinity and respect for the man. He was a mainstream guy before he was painted as a racist.

There is a vast chasm between the things I point out as current reality and your pathetic attempts at a counter point.

You can not say the man's name now without half the country recoiling at the thought of such a racist man. Before he was a goofy but affable pop culture icon.

I can't keep wasting time with you dolts that can't or won't acknowledge reality. I wish you would just admit that he was persecuted and smeared for political reasons but that you think its justified given his politics. To deny it is to deny reality. Like to think that these documents rise to a level requiring such a raid and that this could occur in a vacuum is assanine.

but whatabout those pee tapes? whatabout them everybody?

i'm sure there's a thread where we can find out the latest happenings involving those pee tapes that we could go over to and discuss the latest happenings with those pee tapes if we were actually posting in good faith instead of just shitposting our whataboutisms to try to deal with our level of cope..

but there doesnt seem to be much of any new material of relevance regarding those pee tapes, especially not after typing donald trump's name into google, so whatabout them?

i know! perhaps those pee tapes are hiding in a box where nobody else on the planet will ever be able to find. probably right next to bunker boys tax returns, health care plan, and evidence of 2020 election fraud.

forget about talking about my dearest oompa loompa under criminal investigation and getting raided by the FBI. i dont want to talk about that. whatabout hunters laptop? and whatabout hillaries emails? whatabout brandon? and whatabout nancy pelosi? whatabout all of them errybudy?

what about them?

Why did they lie about the pee tapes?

Back