Law Trumps home raided

Still waiting for one of you to put up $200…
Trump never serves a day in prison….
It’s an easy payday for someone…

I'd never take that bet.

The world doesn't punish the vastly wealthy.

Trump is so old now, he'd stay out on compassionate grounds and get community service or some shit after plea bargaining.

I'd never take that bet.

The world doesn't punish the vastly wealthy.

Trump is so old now, he'd stay out on compassionate grounds and get community service or some shit after plea bargaining.
His ego is too big for him to admit wrong doing.

I got this.

'Your honour, we feel you are asking for information unfairly that Judge Aileen Cannon did not ask or require and we were not expecting that. We will respectfully refuse to provide any of the info as we think it best disclosed only upon any future prosecution of Trump'.

/checkmate DeepState

Trump will not serve a day in jail because his secret service detail would have to go in with him and his secret service detail has authority and power to ensure his safety by demanding certain things to achieve that.

So it would be near impossible for his secret service to provide protection in that scenario, so it won't happen.

He may get something like a very strict house arrest though but that is the most I can foresee.

Yeah I never expected Trump to go to jail.

But j never really expected the wealthy or politicians etc to get jail time or real punishment

Do you think he did anything illegal warranting jail time?

You really can’t be serious.

indeed-omar.gif

He isn't known for intelligence, the only thing he lives for is feline and misplaced misogyny which he doesn't deny at least.

Trump being indicted before Christmas would make for a merry Christmas, right.

I would make it a POINT to get blitzed out of my MIND if that happened!

AHAHA, define reptilians. And lol. I didn't like Hilary and think Biden's weak. I have the strength of character to still despise Trump. He's a criminal and I'm not the sort of twat who has to back a side when the side is a corrupt idiot.

I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

Lol "they may have thought the Hilary emails were at Mar-a-Lago when they raided... And a lot of people are saying that the only thing that would cause them to come in with the severity they did is if the Hilary emails were there"

I'm paraphrasing but that's the jist of what the former Lunatic-in-Chief said

Lol "they may have thought the Hilary emails were at Mar-a-Lago when they raided... And a lot of people are saying that the only thing that would cause them to come in with the severity they did is if the Hilary emails were there"

I'm paraphrasing but that's the jist of what the former Lunatic-in-Chief said

There are countless examples of his stupidity/lies/deception etc, and you would think that people would get it by now that the man is nothing more than a snake oil salesman..... but he appears to be made of Teflon and his supporters will mindlessly cheer everything he says.

How he has any credibility after gems like "injecting bleach and light", "we only have high rates of Covid because we test for it", and my personal favorite, his COVID interview with Axios . "United States has the lowest numbers in the world" "Look at the books, the textbooks"... so many great lines that would have ruined any other public figure.

Back