Trumps status as a deity in India

These people worship cows too, need I remind you. And I am about to have a steak dinner. Different cultures hard to judge.

“Hindus don’t worship cows. We respect, honour and adore the cow. By honouring this gentle animal, who gives more than she takes, we honour all creatures.

Hindus regard all living creatures as sacred – mammals, fishes, birds and more. We acknowledge this reverence for life in our special affection for the cow. At festivals we decorate and honour her, but we do not worship her in the sense that we worship the Deity.

To the Hindu, the cow symbolizes all other creatures. The cow is a symbol of the Earth, the nourisher, the ever-giving, undemanding provider. The cow represents life and the sustenance of life. The cow is so generous, taking nothing but water, grass and grain. It gives and gives and gives of its milk, as does the liberated soul give of his spiritual knowledge. The cow is so vital to life, the virtual sustainer of life, for many humans. The cow is a symbol of grace and abundance. Veneration of the cow instils in Hindus the virtues of gentleness, receptivity and connectedness with nature.” - found online

Maybe you should open your mind to learning

That music is weird, it's like "Oh, this is sad, but also spiritual."

Trumps approval ratings are soaring
“Hindus don’t worship cows. We respect, honour and adore the cow. By honouring this gentle animal, who gives more than she takes, we honour all creatures.

Hindus regard all living creatures as sacred – mammals, fishes, birds and more. We acknowledge this reverence for life in our special affection for the cow. At festivals we decorate and honour her, but we do not worship her in the sense that we worship the Deity.

To the Hindu, the cow symbolizes all other creatures. The cow is a symbol of the Earth, the nourisher, the ever-giving, undemanding provider. The cow represents life and the sustenance of life. The cow is so generous, taking nothing but water, grass and grain. It gives and gives and gives of its milk, as does the liberated soul give of his spiritual knowledge. The cow is so vital to life, the virtual sustainer of life, for many humans. The cow is a symbol of grace and abundance. Veneration of the cow instils in Hindus the virtues of gentleness, receptivity and connectedness with nature.” - found online

plants aren’t alive?

The more we learn, the more alive plants seem, they breathe, they communicate, one could say they even scream when they die, with pheromones instead of a voice, but they don’t have vocal chords, so

I think I already made a thread about this.

Let me check.

I knew there was something shady about them there Hindus.

https://timeforchange.org/are-cows-cause-of-global-warming-meat-methane-CO2

Fight global warming, have a cow!

Still less weird and creepy than this boomer who has spent the last three years of his life sucking Trump's dick and defending every Trump action no matter how much mental gymnastics it may involve :
xJ93R4t0_400x400.jpg

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii

At least the Indian guy lives in a poor area in the third world and is probably uneducated so he can be forgiven for being this superstitious.

I have a few suspicions about his username(s).
Surprised it's an Indian though, MAGA seems like more of a mythical cargo cult than a Vedic religion.

So I take it they dont have factory farms in India?

Still less weird and creepy than this boomer who has spent the last three years of his life sucking Trump's dick and defending every Trump action no matter how much mental gymnastics it may involve :
xJ93R4t0_400x400.jpg

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii

At least the Indian guy lives in a poor area in the third world and is probably uneducated so he can be forgiven for being this superstitious.
gwjp_4lb_400x400.jpg

"Bussa has been praying to a portrait of Trump for the past three years..."

giphy.gif

India? Just look at Trumps moron base in good ol USA.

"My family and village people call me mad. Once they suggested I should visit a psychologist."

He kind of reminds me of the posters who call Trump "daddy" on here.
You'll have to be more specific

Back