Trustworthy Posters & Avoiding Trolls (For Newcomers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyMaBobs

Sherdog Retiree
@Brown
Reaction score
Unfortunately, F11 is routinely plagued by the same few trolls creating multiple alts, sometimes at the same time.

Admin @Valhoven does a good job at taking them down, but they still crop up. Because we do have new posters pop up from time to time asking questions they can be led astray by a few bad actors. Who have been doing this for a legitimate decade.

For newcomers here are a list of posters on F11 you can count on to give you legitimate technical advice. Be weary of any white belts or yellow belts, as they are usually the same guy trying to deliberately mislead people.

@Woldog @Dexter @DoctorTaco @Azam @shincheckin @aerius @StopDucking @shinkyoku @j123 @listrahtes
@zapataxiv @Hotora86 @Frode Falch @JohnPJones @Snubnoze707 @Gym Turtle @shunyata @exclamatio

You can count on all these posters to give you legitimate advice. The troll will no doubt reveal himself in the next few minutes.

Would appreciate if this thread could be pinned.

Last edited:
I have however seen @DoctorTaco boxing fights and it was exactly in line with the proverb..... Couldn't fight his way out of a paper towl.

He didn't even dispute that I would knock him out inside 2 rounds. And I am no fighter.

Proper knee technique on both legs, implies that he doesn't teach proper kick technique with both legs :p

Well, Singdam is known for his strong right kicks, so I'd guess that's the kick he teaches in the video.

Anybody who wants to know the truth about Don Wilson so called 1-1 record in Muay Thai.

Don easily outscored them but couldn't win any decision in Thailand. He had to KO them

LOOOL dem goal posts
"martial arts movements"
Spacetrick timello up to his old BS. six seconds garbage and a history of nothing to say.

I have yet to see Andy maboobs post ANY footage of himself doing martial arts movement.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach

proverb Those who are especially skilled in a certain field or area will be able to pursue a career, while those who are less skilled will end up teaching about it instead.
I have. He’s a good fighter and a better coach.
I have however seen @DoctorTaco boxing fights and it was exactly in line with the proverb..... Couldn't fight his way out of a paper towl.

He didn't even dispute that I would knock him out inside 2 rounds. And I am no fighter.
*towel.

And you’re not wrong. I always have been and always will be a far better coach than fighter.

I have. He’s a good fighter and a better coach.

Have you heard Angela Dundees analysis of fantasy match-ups? Tyson vs Ali - "Tyson is too short".

Liston vs Foreman: "Liston is short" Foreman wins.

That's the depth of his analysis. Short vs tall. It's on Youtube.

That's how much people who can't fight knows. They go by dick measures.

Don Wilson is a poster in the commentator section of that clip.
you are a strange one Mr spaceman

I remember when you first showed up and were a boxing hater who argued that practical TKD training was the best in the world bar none. and you seemed to take it?personally all the posters who respected boxing vs who respected TKD.
than you tried to reinvent yourself as boxing ace by watching YouTube and pretending that you were at a gym.

you have a mental disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back