Truth Fightwear MMA Shorts

might as well add another truth fightwear review

I got these shorts a while back after seeing what great prices they had and they had super heavy weight Fat boy crew sizes

These shorts are a bad ass short and for $25 dollars you cannot go wrong. The first time you try them on you will see how roomy they are in the legs, they have much more room in the thigh area than my sprawls do. They have a velcro fly and a draw string to tighten them up.

On the sides and crotch area there are black flex panels and they work great for kicking.

the overall construction of these shorts is great there is only two things i would change on them

1. at the bottom of my shorts, red threads were sticking out from the bottom from underneath kinda like they forgot to trim them off ( see picture) but its nothing you cant fix with scissors.

2. These shorts come a close second to my sprawls for only one reason and that is the elastic type waste band. Maybe that is someting they can add on in the future

great shorts ! great price ! and super fast shipping when i got mine

pics

shorts.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

GalltiK said:
1. at the bottom of my shorts, red threads were sticking out from the bottom from underneath kinda like they forgot to trim them off ( see picture) but its nothing you cant fix with scissors.

don't use scissors.. they will fray... u should burn them off with a lighter :wink:

seems they have changed them since I got a pair to review a while ago, and appologises to Arclight as I never seemed to get that review done :(

They originally looked 100% like HCK clones, same colour, stitching I believe also.

I dig those new red ones.

~Foz

I have an old pair as well. Those look much improved...not that the originals were bad...

They look cool. I have the original pair I use for Muay Thai. These ones look sweet too, I like the blue ones myself.

I really want to get the black and blue ones but will probably get red and black too at that price.

I just got mine today. Took 5 days to recieve from the day I ordered. I got the red ones, and the flex panels are pretty cool. They do have a lot of room in the thigh area which is good. Mine do not have the threads sticking out like that so I guess they fixed that. For only 25$ it is a great deal.

Back