Truth Fightwear Short Review *pics*

I finally got my two pair I ordered on Sept 15th (damn Canadian customs), but the 30" are WAY too small for me; I take a 32" in most clothes, so I have no idea why I ordered the 30"---maybe something I read here that could have been refering to old sizing.

Regardless, I shot Paul an email which he replied to within hours, and I'm going to send them back for a zero-hassle exchange. Awesome customer service!

They looked top-quality, with killer embrodery. And the black board shorts look awesome with the red stitching (which, like Lucky said, doesn't show on the pictures). I just wish I could have tried them out training this afternoon.

MikeMartial said:
I finally got my two pair I ordered on Sept 15th (damn Canadian customs), but the 30" are WAY too small for me; I take a 32" in most clothes, so I have no idea why I ordered the 30"---maybe something I read here that could have been refering to old sizing.

Regardless, I shot Paul an email which he replied to within hours, and I'm going to send them back for a zero-hassle exchange. Awesome customer service!

They looked top-quality, with killer embrodery. And the black board shorts look awesome with the red stitching (which, like Lucky said, doesn't show on the pictures). I just wish I could have tried them out training this afternoon.

Yeah the sizing is definately messed up on these shorts...if anyone is ordering make sure you know that they run real small. I think on the previous versions they ran big so it looks like they overcompensated.

Once I got the sizing worked out though I had a very badass pair of shorts for a nice low price.

Back