Trying to avoid a confrontation with a man who has more than 100 criminal convictions - 'dog wisdom?

Thats a bad idea. Then he will ask for money everytime he runs into him. Better to set him up to fail.

Nah, just say "Hey man, I need that thing.. Remember? Come on man... I NEED that!"

You'd be AMAZED how well that works.

Nah, just say "Hey man, I need that thing.. Remember? Come on man... I NEED that!"

You'd be AMAZED how well that works.
Well, he could give him money, then next time he runs into him ask for the money he "loaned" him. At least the guy will actively avoid him knowing he doesnt have the money.

What exactly do you mean with getting in your face?

And why does he do that to you and not to anybody else? Aren't you subconsciously just looking for a rationale to touch him with teh jab?

Well, he could give him money, then next time he runs into him ask for the money he "loaned" him. At least the guy will actively avoid him knowing he doesnt have the money.

<seedat>

I've gotten so many negative influences to keep away from me by doing that.

1)Learn his routine. Specifically, when he'll be drunk in an area where witnesses are highly unlikely.

2)RNC to subdue him. Wear gloves and something like a jacket so there's no skin-to-skin contact/DNA transfer.

3)Once he's asleep, let him fall back, but add to the momentum so his head cracks open on the pavement, floor, whatever.

The key is to make it look like an accident. Cops, by and large, aren't Sherlock Holmes. If it looks like a known drunkard suffered fatal injuries in a fall, that's what they'll write in the report.

Alternate methods: crush his throat by making him fall onto a fence, railing etc. You can also open his mouth while he's unconscious and push his tongue back until he swallows it, although there's more chance of him waking up before he chokes to death.

So basically there’s this alcoholic who haunts my locale.

He’s constantly in and out of prison, but it’s always for something related to alcoholism.
Drunk and disorderly, passed out in public, aggressive in public under intoxication.

With myself it goes beyond that however.

He’s what you’d call a “billy bad ass”, and for some reason, almost certainly the fact that I’m a real Sherdogg'er and trane teh UFC bruh, he’s got some sort of fixation with myself.

He wishes he could fight, pretends like he can fight, but alas - I know from having tied up with him in the street - he’s weak as a fairy and couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Anyways, he’s constantly in my face, and I constantly have to instruct myself not to touch him with teh jab.
Or put a hook on his chin, etc.

I spoke with local law enforcement several times and what they tell me is, he’ll be sent back to jail again for more alcohol related offenses, it’s just a matter of time (he’s been in and out his entire life), and he’s as much an inconvenience for them as he is for me.

But outside of that there’s very little they could do.

So, real OG’ers that put the ass whoopin’ on fools with no fear of prosecution, how does one negotiate this situation?

Cause basically at the moment I have to turn a blind eye to this dipshit getting in my face constantly, knowing that if I lay a finger on him - as a police women (big tits, no pics) explained to me - I could be the one being prosecuted.

@IloveTHIS get in here and tell us your side of the story bud

Send him to Conor's pub, buy him a shot of improper 12, and let nature take it's course.

Have you considered paying a small sum to a shady character to troll him into starting a fight?

So basically there’s this alcoholic who haunts my locale.

He’s constantly in and out of prison, but it’s always for something related to alcoholism.
Drunk and disorderly, passed out in public, aggressive in public under intoxication.

With myself it goes beyond that however.

He’s what you’d call a “billy bad ass”, and for some reason, almost certainly the fact that I’m a real Sherdogg'er and trane teh UFC bruh, he’s got some sort of fixation with myself.

He wishes he could fight, pretends like he can fight, but alas - I know from having tied up with him in the street - he’s weak as a fairy and couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Anyways, he’s constantly in my face, and I constantly have to instruct myself not to touch him with teh jab.
Or put a hook on his chin, etc.

I spoke with local law enforcement several times and what they tell me is, he’ll be sent back to jail again for more alcohol related offenses, it’s just a matter of time (he’s been in and out his entire life), and he’s as much an inconvenience for them as he is for me.

But outside of that there’s very little they could do.

So, real OG’ers that put the ass whoopin’ on fools with no fear of prosecution, how does one negotiate this situation?

Cause basically at the moment I have to turn a blind eye to this dipshit getting in my face constantly, knowing that if I lay a finger on him - as a police women (big tits, no pics) explained to me - I could be the one being prosecuted.

If you do...... Make sure it's not anywhere with concrete or pavement. Grass is best...

No need to have an accidental death on your hands because the guy is so wasted he just falls backwards and cracks his head open like an egg.

Or stools... for that matter

maggie-punch.gif

An acid attack is warranted in this situation. Can't start shit when you're blind.

The first question is which country do you live in? That will effect you choices a hell of a lot. Then if you live in the US what state.

Buy him a beer and recruit him to sherdog. He'll fit right in.

I was gonna say.. Do something nice for him. Bring him some food or something and maybe he'll chill out. Lol

I was gonna say.. Do something nice for him. Bring him some food or something and maybe he'll chill out. Lol

Yea I highly doubt that will work. He will see it as weakness and think TS scared of him.

Back