Trying to find a way to retire by 35.

how fuckable is the kid

Whoa....that is a rabbit hole I will step over.

He apparently is doing well for himself. Social media can be a get rich relatively quick scheme.

How much did those two YT personalities get paid to have essentially a novice boxing match, KSI and Logan Paul?

I just turned 30.

I spent the last 10 years working my ass off and I’m not wanting to do that for next 30 years.

Let’s try to have some dialogue in this thread and not negative backlash if you feel me.
Phase one: get underpants

How did you get on Sherdog without already being rich?

@Revolver who let this asshole in?

I’m trying different things.

Playing Foreign exchange, Cryptocurrencies as well as Equities. I make a little bit of money and lose sometimes too.

I work full time in a high stress sales job and I’m a top producer for my bank in mortgages.

I just want to be able to make top salesman money without answering my phone 100 times a day with fake optimism and getting yelled at by people every day.
I thought you had gone into business for yourself.

You're going to have to stop being afraid and go after it for yourself at some point. No job is going to write you the kind of paychecks you want neither is playing around with crypto as hackneyed as it sounds you're going to have to do it for yourself. You're already in a good game you need to figure out what other areas you can stick your fingers into. People will always need a place to live and land is a fixed asset. There's lots you can do. I'm guessing you get access to wholesale pre-foreclosure listings. You ever think about flipping?

You can totally use social media in the real estate business btw. A lot of people sell luxury real estate and brand on social media.

Try being born into a well off family, either that or white collar crime.

I just turned 30.

I spent the last 10 years working my ass off and I’m not wanting to do that for next 30 years.

Let’s try to have some dialogue in this thread and not negative backlash if you feel me.

Not possible. You'd have to figure out a way to make enough money on that investment or income stream to keep it at the same amount without depleting due to your expenses. Then, you'd have to make 2-3% more off it each year to keep up with inflation. How are you going to accomplish this?

Don't you have a young girlfriend who you treat like shit? Might as well pimp her out.

Lots of people retire.
They get fat, lazy, or drink too much.
6 months later the novelty wears off. Back to work they go.
Let that sink in.
Just observations.

Last edited:
Lots of people retire.
They get fat, lazy, or drink to much.
6 months later the novelty wears off. Back to work they go.
Let that sink in.
Just observations.

I didn't think I'd see a legit response in this thread but there it is.

I actually retired at 36 but went back to work. I had a lot of fun for 2 and a half years but then it was time to get back to work. I know quite a few people who don't need to work, or are just active/passive investors, and I can tell you it's not as good as it sounds. Two problems:

1. Ever heard the expression Idle time is the Devil's play? It's not a joke. I know of a few guys who had way too much money and time on their hands only to create personal disasters which were totally avoidable. I know people are going to laugh at this but the expression "Hookers and blow" is not that far off the mark. More accurately it would be, "Hookers or blow" in my experience.

2. If #1 above doesn't take you down, then just becoming weird is the other risk. You know what, working is good for people. People who don't work often become just weird. They are out of touch with reality. They start to dwell on dumb shit and look for problems.

Some people can pull it off, most can't.

Last edited:
We're Sherdoggers, we all make 500k+, we've retired since turning 21. Bench 275, date Boise Dimes on the Reg, touch people with the jabs, and have been known to fill rooms with uppercuts. You're not Sherdogging right if you have to work like some beta chump
*Fixed

Same here OP.

My whole thing is I NEED to find a side gig I can do online from home. I hate going to work, but if I can work from home whenever I want I would probably put more hours into it than my full time job, even if it didnt pay much. I'd rather work 100 hours from home than 60 actually ar work.

No idea what I can do though.

Find a cheap real estate market. Buy a distressed multifamily for cash, fix it up enough to live in a unit while fixing the others. Get a home equity loan to pay for the other units repairs. Refianance it for the new higher value once you're finished rehabbing it and rent out the other units. Take the cash from the refinance and buy another house and rehab it. Get home equity loan once you finish rehab (prior loan should be enough to cover home and rehab costs since it's the value of your other home fixed up), and use that Loan to buy another. Same process. Once you get s few under your belt you have to be more creative with the financing but in the right market you can actually make a good living doing this and you can get established quickly. In my market one multifamily makes around 10-15k profit s year. Buy one a year while having your regular job and in ten years you'll have over 100k in residual income and also equity in every home you own that you can cash out on

~DaViD~

Most americans don't make 1 million in their lifetime. I think it might be better to just move to a different country for retirement.

Back