trying to find old thread

murphyqu03

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sorry for the weird post - I had a thread a few years ago titled something along the lines of "you may be an old school fan if,,," and there were some amazing replies. I tried to find it in my history and can't. Any ideas/thoughts?

Ask in support area but it may have been deleted when they changed the forum up

his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Only one true GOAT
Most wins in the UFC
2 division champ
Won vs every opponent he faced
Most top 10 wins ever
At one point went 4yrs without losing a rd on judges scorecard.

#undisputedGOAT

I think I nailed it

Not sure ...

That stinks. I didn't even know they updated it. It was a pretty fun thread that I'd bump every year-ish and get like ten new pages on. Definitely a new goal for the next few days.

what did they do when they updated? I can find posts of mine dating back to 2007... just get rid of certain threads?

if only there was an extremely powerful search engine out there

Back