Tsarukyan or Oliviera?

Oliviera or Tsarukyan?

• Oliviera

• Tsarukyan

Results are only viewable after voting.
This just in...Guy who likes Brazilian fighters , picks the Brazilian fighter to win at UFC 300, in other news...Fire is hot ..

I agree with you actually so shhhh dont come at me .. Charles has everything he needs to beat him on paper unfortunately they need to fight in real life and a young hungry kid like Arman could be a problem for the older Lion in Charles..nature tells us so ...

Pardon me, but I think the rangy, perpetual-machine Oliveira lights his ass up.

Tsarukyan's submissions are nonexistent.
He is only "okay" as a puncher.

Arman is also short and gases quickly.
My opinion is Tsarukyan is overrated.

Oliveira may not be invincible, but he is absolutely dangerous 100% of the time.

Who you got?

Arman is only "ok" as a puncher?

And what about his wrestling, which is top tier?
And his cardio looked pretty damn good his last couple of fights.

Are you sure you watch this shit outside of the top names sir?

Arman will not shy away from the ground with Charles.

Tsarukyan by turning Oliveira into a pool of blood via GnP like he did with Joel Alvarez
I can see this as well, but Charles is probably the ultimate wild card type of fighter there has ever been. He can step in there and finish anyone, or get finished himself.
I see this fight as being no different.

Tsarukyan is a haymaker-thrower, not really a perpetual machine.

He also sucks at submissions (5 submissions in 24 fights, or 2%).
By contrast, Oliveira has 21 submissions in 43 fights (49%).

Striking-wise, Tsarukyan has 9 KOs in 24 fights (38%).
While Oliveira has 10 KOs in 43 fights (23%).

Overall, Tsarukyan has a 58% finish record.
While Charles Oliveira has a 72% finish record.

Who would you rather follow as CHAMP?
The better fighter aka the winner

He's ok as a striker yet Charles has 1 more KO than Arman in almost 20 more fights lol.
Tbf that’s because Charles jumps to submit pretty fast. Arman is potentially dangerous while Charles is a confirmed danger on the feet. Matt Hughes had more tko’s than subs and the only guy I ever remember him hurting on the feet was either Gracie or Almeida. I’m too lazy to look it up lol

Tbf that’s because Charles jumps to submit pretty fast. Arman is potentially dangerous while Charles is a confirmed danger on the feet. Matt Hughes had more tko’s than subs and the only guy I ever remember him hurting on the feet was either Gracie or Almeida. I’m too lazy to look it up lol

I was simply using the TS numbers sir ;)

Tsarukyan is a haymaker-thrower, not really a perpetual machine.

He also sucks at submissions (5 submissions in 24 fights, or 2%).
By contrast, Oliveira has 21 submissions in 43 fights (49%).

Striking-wise, Tsarukyan has 9 KOs in 24 fights (38%).
While Oliveira has 10 KOs in 43 fights (23%).

Overall, Tsarukyan has a 58% finish record.
While Charles Oliveira has a 72% finish record.

Who would you rather follow as CHAMP?
Pardon me but 5 submissions out of 24 fights means 20% not 2%

Not a bad rate

Unless he gets caught in the first or second round, I would assume that Tsarukyan has more tools and fights smarter. Just more ways to finish that fight. Favor him by just a little.

Slight edge to Charles via being more dangerous everywhere, and I do think his length and pressure will give arman problems. That said, Charles's inactivity lately and his age worries me.

Arman is only "ok" as a puncher?

And what about his wrestling, which is top tier?
And his cardio looked pretty damn good his last couple of fights.

Are you sure you watch this shit outside of the top names sir?

Arman will not shy away from the ground with Charles.

a lot of arman's finishes via strikes are from gnp, which I suppose technically is indeed an aspect of striking in MMA, although probably not really what that guy was talking about when referring to their striking. Meanwhile Charles would have a lot more ko's if his opponents didn't dive into a guillotine after getting rocked or give up their back after getting dropped.

Skills +
XbjZK50.gif
= Chuck Oliveira

Let’s not forget Charles has been subbed many many times. Also Charles has poor wrestling compared to Arman. Charles also had a lot of mileage on him and isn’t a young beast anymore.

I pick Charles too but your analysis is very biased

I don't think his analysis is biased, just very superficial and basic.

a lot of arman's finishes via strikes are from gnp, which I suppose technically is indeed an aspect of striking in MMA, although probably not really what that guy was talking about when referring to their striking. Meanwhile Charles would have a lot more ko's if his opponents didn't dive into a guillotine after getting rocked or give up their back after getting dropped.

I just hate the way this cat so freely tries to diminish fighters with empty numbers, and shall we say bullshit hyperbole sir ;)

Back