Social Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

I think his apparent success since leaving just shows what the likes of Rogan also shows: that corporate media is losing it's importance. When I refer to the edrama it's more about all the gosip around the reasons he left, who is going to "team up with" next, like that brakis thread. I'll leave the thread now I've had my rant

You'd be better looking at the numbers for corporate media to make that extrapolation.

That would be like saying Bellator are doing decent numbers, the UFC must be losing it's importance. Not necessarily true at all.

You'd be better looking at the numbers for corporate media to make that extrapolation.

That would be like saying Bellator are doing decent numbers, the UFC must be losing it's importance. Not necessarily true at all.

Last I heard their numbers aren't looking so hot either

white-guy-black-power.gif

Imagine having someone so popular when they just blow Russia all the time.

Literally the country the USA is locked in a proxy war with.

Bizarre.

He's all edgy and counter culture though. idolising a country where like 95% of the people live below the US poverty line.

fetchimage

Acting like nazis , a position that I stand by.

Doesn't mean you're a nazi, doesn't mean anyone here are nazis ...

But I just have to say something, it doesn't feel good huh, your side has been calling us nazis for Years ...

I get called a nazi like 10 times a week, and they arnt saying that you're "Acting like a nazi" either
I think the problem here is you've never given yourself an honest answer to the question, "Why do I get called a Nazi 10 times a week?"

I've only ever been called one once, by a desperate person on the internet. Seriously, you can stil be helped if you are willing to trust long enough to give it an honest go.

He's up at 16+ Million views after 3 hours.

Seethe.

Real ratings for real comparative shows that have real metrics only go up to about 4 million lmao

Will it surpass the moon landings at 150 million?!!?!?!??!?!

Looks like it!!!!!!!!

Back