TUF 17 Finale Poster Gives Away the Outcome of the Matches

looks legit to me.

although i wanted to see uriah vs josh in the finals for some reason.

dylan was a beast tonight, taking out luke and kelvin looked good in his pre-fight warm ups and then knocking out collin.

both last picks representing.

tuf-17-finale-670x670.jpg

Looks like the poster pretty much tells us how all the remaining match ups are gonna go. For those who don't think the UFC would give away those kinda spoilers before the show has already ended -- the promotion of Uriah Hall has already been transparent enough -- and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he's secured his spot in the finals. This poster was also released a few weeks ago and all eight fighters in the center are also the ones who made it to the quaterfinals (minus Bubba).

Now the question is -- why is Bubba not among the center eight but Clint Hester is? Well I had to dig up an old quote Dana White gave prior to the show -- obviously about Uriah -- but the interesting thing to note is he also mentions someone getting a nervous break down.

So Bubba has a nervous breakdown, and Clint Hester ends up taking his spot, only to get beat up pretty bad himself:

Judging by the rest of the poster, this is how the remaining match ups will go:

Dylan Andrews defeats Luke Barnatt
Kelvin Gastelum defeats Collin Hart
Josh Samman defeats Jimmy Quinlan

Semifinals:
Uriah Hall defeats Josh Samman
Dylan Andrews defeats Kevin Gastelum

Finals:
Uriah Hall vs Dylan Andrews

I disagree. Hall v Gastelum(finale) and Andrews v Samman.

Bank on it.

Well, so far it looks like TS was right.
Even the mental breakdown by Bubba appears to be happening.

Wow, OP right...

So Bubba has a nervous breakdown, and Clint Hester ends up taking his spot, only to get beat up pretty bad himself

You can see in the preview for next week's episode that Hester is cutting weight and Jones is telling him to be ready.

And fuck, the poster has been dead on. Between Dana and this poster, this season has been riddled with spoilers. It's a shame, too, 'cause this is one of the best TUF seasons ever.

I disagree. Hall v Gastelum(finale) and Andrews v Samman.

Bank on it.

this could easily be the result because if Kelvin wins, the UFC wouldn't put him on team Jones side...they would obviously keep him next on the right...this seems like like something that is way too obvious for the people in the UFC to miss

I would think they would want to match up Samman/Hall for a possible finale match. I am guessing that Uriah goes off on a match vs Josh and it comes out that Josh has been attempting to duck Uriah.

spoiled or not the season has been phenomenal, regardless of knowing the victors.

they have to stop doing this on the posters.

Last 4 fights now have been what you'd expect based on the poster. Nice going Zuffa.

TS shook off the haters and proved to be a master detective, kinda like Batman.

If this is true (Which I hope it is) Bubba is gonna get utterly destroyed by Tor! I might need to buy tickets for the finale now just to see that happen!

If this is true (Which I hope it is) Bubba is gonna get utterly destroyed by Tor! I might need to buy tickets for the finale now just to see that happen!

Tor is fighting Adam Cella in Sweden.

The finale hasn't happened yet and Tor is fighting Cella.

Good job.

What's awesome is of the last 2 guys picked. 1 makes it to the finals, and the other made it to the Semi-final. That's spectacular.

I hope Dylan wins it all. Just keep putting that picture in his face.

this could easily be the result because if Kelvin wins, the UFC wouldn't put him on team Jones side...they would obviously keep him next on the right...this seems like like something that is way too obvious for the people in the UFC to miss

Yep, it's still quite possible that this could be the case. Otherwise the people who put this poster together and okayed it are idiots.

Back