TUF 20 OFFICIAL PBP DISCUSSION - EPISODE 2: CALDERWOOD vs. KAGAN (7pm PST, 10pm ET)

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
"The Ultimate Fighter 20: A Champion Will Be Crowned" returns later this evening (Sept. 17, 2014) with Episode 2, featuring a showdown between #2 seed Joanne Calderwood (Team Pettis) and #15 seed Emily Kagan (Team Melendez)

Week 2: Calderwood vs. Kagan

g1dTTGE.jpg

League poster designed by iThrillhouse

O8vqtRM.png

EXKyz5g.png

As always, please refrain from feeding the ignorant trolls who will try to sneak in this weekly PBP discussion.

Help keep this place clean and civil by simply ignoring them after you add their names to the Unified Ignore List

Last edited:
Jojo wins and Scotland is free.

What are the chances of upsets in two consecutive weeks huh?

Prepare to eat carrot cake! :D

What are the chances of upsets in two consecutive weeks huh?

Prepare to eat carrot cake! :D
This would be an even bigger upset IMO. I just don't think Kagan has anything offer that JoJo hasn't already dealt with in past fights. Kagan will be lucky to win a round as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone know if theres a way to watch this live outside the US?

I'm biting my nails over this. I have a strange emotional investment in Jo Jo.

Can we get some .gifs of previous violence dished out by both these women?

Just for extra hype.

I don't know the site's policy regarding PMing streams etc but if anyone is looking to watch this live as it happens, I know a place (using it myself) so you can PM me if you are looking and I will give you a link.

Less than 8 hours away, excited, im sure JoJo is going to get the business done this week!

I'm biting my nails over this. I have a strange emotional investment in Jo Jo.

This, Jojo is stealing some hearts

So nervous for this episode. From the preview it shows that Jojo is putting it on Kagan hard but that part when they cut to Dana and he says "That fight is over" in the tone of disappointment got me worried. Maybe its just bullshit editing but it got me worried.

Go go Jojo, I hope she puts on a show and maybe gets a nice stoppage

Last edited:
This, Jojo is stealing some hearts

So nervous for this episode. From the preview it shows that Jojo is putting it on Kagan hard, dropped her and even went for big TD, had Kagan in some weird sub position but that part when they cut to Dana and he says "That fight is over" in the tone of disappointment got me worried.

Go go Jojo, I hope she puts on a show and maybe gets a nice stoppage
The most nervous I have ever been for a fight was the Ronda Rousey fight against Liz Carmouch. Though I am a Rousey fan I think it also had to do with the fact that it was some groundbreaking stuff.

Back