TUF 2024 cast revealed

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
GIP7pbYaUAArJXo

Pretty good cast tbh.

Of the FWs, Cooper, Fletcher, Ofli and Mairon are all decent fighters and of the MW's Shamidkhan, Chaaban, Hulme, Loder and Bachar are all pretty good.

Actually looking forward to the fights on this season.

Good roster for TUF. But the format of 50 mins of sob story and random interactions and then a 10 min fight is a bit outdated. Would love to see some sort of change or reinvention to the show because I like the tournament for a ufc contract idea, like some behind the scenes (that road to ufc doesn’t do well), but the show gets slightly dull as it stands.

Eight different countries in each of the weight classes. That has to be a part of the theme of the season. I'm betting they lean into the international competition angle, and I think it could work. Feels weird to be looking forward to a season of TUF, but here we are.

Good cast
Mark Hulme is a funny guy with lots of stories to tell
The guy lived in Dagestan, went from Pretoria to Cape Town on foot, and camping during Covid time

GIP7pbYaUAArJXo

Pretty good cast tbh.

Of the FWs, Cooper, Fletcher, Ofli and Mairon are all decent fighters and of the MW's Shamidkhan, Chaaban, Hulme, Loder and Bachar are all pretty good.

Actually looking forward to the fights on this season.

Nobody stands out me in name terms but I do like the international vibe with shitloads of different nationalities. Not really expecting anyone great to come through but could be good. 37 though. Fucking hell. Remember when they had an age cutoff for TUF considering they're supposed to be prospects.

He was something like 10-0 at 20. I remember first becoming aware of him when he fought like 9 times in a year.
Idk what the Brazil mma scene is like these days so he could be crushing cans, but it’s still impressive

A bit surprised by the 37 year old.

No fighter from Massachusetts or Hawaii
I guess someone is not doing the casting anymore

I will get beyond the second episode this year. I will get beyond the second episode this year. I will get beyond the second episode this year. I will get beyond the second episode this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back