TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

Hassan vs Lima next!

os-ufc-hayder-hassan-ultimate-fighter-20150415

dhiego-lima-tuf-19-finale.jpg

I knew they'd match them right after the kitchen talk...lol. I have trouble seeing Lima win this so Cody unfortunately gets his first win. Either a snoozer or a KO for Hayder. Or both. Either way Hayder wins.

Hassan RD1 (T)KO

Hayder gets the KO.

His grappling is pretty shitty from what I remember though, so Dhiego could ride him for two rounds.

TJ is growing on me, rooting for him to beat Cody more and more, but unfortunately, I don't see him beating Garbrandt.

The top feels good! Krause had me worried there, he was getting tagged a bit too much for my liking at the start. Gotta feel for Johnny though..3 attempts, 2 finishes and 1 decision loss.

Hayder via KO for next week. If there's one thing season 21 taught us..it's that Hayder has dynamite in his hands.

The top feels good! Krause had me worried there, he was getting tagged a bit too much for my liking at the start. Gotta feel for Johnny though..3 attempts, 2 finishes and 1 decision loss.

Hayder via KO for next week. If there's one thing season 21 taught us..it's that Hayder has dynamite in his hands.
I hear you! Johnny comes off as a really good guy, he actually reminds me of a buddy/coworker of mine. I hope the best in his future.

As for my pick, I have Hayder by TKO

Well fuck it I'm just going balls to the wall and picking Lima

The reason Garbrandt picked Hassan to fight Lima is because Lima has the worst chin in the house and Hassan the best KO Power so it should be pretty straightforward

My brain says Hassan KO/TKO, my heart says Lima
Heart > Brain
Prediction: Lima

I think Hayder might love Lima.

Hayder via loving KO.

Back