TUF 27 Finale PBP/Discussion

"what does it feel like to coach the ultimate fighter?"

does this retard not realize gastelum already coached a season? (TUF LA 2)

Hell yeah Kelvin getting that shot and I guess there's going to be another season of TUF. I thought TUF was done

On Bravo big next. He wont give Bruce Leeroy the room to do any flash shit. Expect takedowns

Same here, Caceres style is awful for longevity and that was a scary beatdown he took last time. My main concern is if Bravo gets taken down.

About to chase some losses on Bruce Leeroy...showing restraint though. @EzFlyer warned us not to do it.

Got no bets here but really hope Caceres gets this one

Does anyone else like the over in the Gianetti/trizano fight? -115 on my book now

Close round. I honestly don't know what Bravo did with his takedowns and Caceres won the striking exchange so I'll give him that round.

Think there's a good chance the main event ends up lookin' a lot like that first round

Caceres rocks Bravo and he shoots for a clinch/grapple? Wtf lmao. Strong IQ. Bravo is still wobbly too.

After round 1: Live In-Play Alex Caceres (+135) vs Martín Bravo $100.00 for $135.00

Strong IQ and sense of urgency not going for a finish on the feet. Dude is an idiot. Stop smiling.

big round for Caceres both super gassed now

Never ever bet on an Alex Caceres fight. The only thing that is on the opposite end of the spectrum of his potential, is his fight IQ.

Back